Sapai Glai Peun Tiang(Polyplus)

sokhasen

sarNie Egg
I really want to watch ratree samosorn show that have the cast of Sapai Glai Peun Tiang. Can someone tell me where i download it

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
in episode 4 , it about time that chakrit man up a lil bit when he tried kiss her or R' her in her bedroom at her parents house ...my favorite part so far by the way :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
^woot. that sound hot .. - trying to make smoothies LOL .. i'll wait til he's ALL MAN up to catch up, i'm still behind this week episodes :(

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
man i wanted to watch today's eps but i gotta go sleep now cause i gotta wake up extra early :(

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
LOL the last episode was hilarious. I think my favorite part was with Ann 'fake' the bed part, I was laughing so hard since Chakrit looked like he was smiling during that part, when he went unconscious, also the fact that she took a picture of it on her cellphone ahahahah. And the part when the fathers met each other, funny. All the parts when Ann annoys his mother are pretty funny, I can't wait for next week's episodes.

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahhh cant believe im so behind! i only saw epi 1 cuz im waiting for the freakin' tape to come rather than watch it online.

little

sarNie Adult
THIS IS SO GOOD LOVE MEAN NANG EK AND AGGRESSIVE/SOFT PRA EK THIS MAKES ME LUV CHAKRIT EVEN MORE HE'S ON MY TOP LIST SINCE KEN IS MARRIED AND AUM HAS A GF BUT STILL HE'S STILL AVAILABLE I DON'T LIKE TO MESS UP WITH A MARRIED MAN HA HA

tinah

sarNie Coma
now that they are married, chakrit should have more control over her lol

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
ahhh cant believe im so behind! i only saw epi 1 cuz im waiting for the freakin' tape to come rather than watch it online.

Tinah, youtube is the best place to watch lakorn baby!!! Don't waste your money on freaken tape! LOL.. Just my opinion!!! I've just been doing that for years and now since i found active people who upload movies onto youtube!! They are my movie upload goddess!! LOL>>>

jun ji

sarNie Egg
Oh my gosh, it's out already??? I must catch up!

This may be just me but hot dangit! Ann and Chakrit are so hot together! I loved her with Ken but with Chakrit they just both sizzle!

fun

Expired Sarnie
ERYBODY'S from cali lol
LOL Well it is the GOLDEN STATE... I thought everybody was from Texas lol... :lol:

damn dat many girls was after him in dat lakorn? good lord i don't think i could marry a man like dat
Apparently all the girls in Mia Luang did. What was so good about him? Is he good in bed or what (no futher explaination not sleep sleep but the other way around)

now that they are married, chakrit should have more control over her lol
I don't think so lol... :lol:

Okay I am going to watch epispode 4 in a bit.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'm from Texas! LOL and yeah I don't think Krit will have more control over her now that they're married LOL if anything she will have even more control over him :loool: it was freaking hilarious when she was eating in the restaurant and overheard those girls talking about exposing the mother in law on the newspaper and she did the same! omg LOL her facial expressions when she took up the idea lmao