Sapai Glai Peun Tiang(Polyplus)

Areeya

sarNie Adult
Yesterday epi. is soo...good...I like when she climb up to his room and make a scene like they really slept wid each other...Also i found it funny because this never ever happen in a thai lakorn...this is the first...I only thing that i seen most in thai lakorn is when the na'rai make a scene of them sleeping wid each other and make a misunderstanding between the Pa'ek and the na'ek...So i found yesterday epi...the best and from that epi...on i bet it will get more interesting between chakrit and ann...loving it...cnt wait till next week...suck that they only have it aired 2 days a week...suck...

little

sarNie Adult
He's apparently been dating someone for a while now. He announced it at the closing party. Anonymous posted this on youtube

THAnxs for letting me know cuz i thought he was still single since he broke off with jakkarn and i don't really pay attention to the thai news anymore. Well at least i can still dream about him and Aum since I luv them and not marry yet.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yesterday epi. is soo...good...I like when she climb up to his room and make a scene like they really slept wid each other...Also i found it funny because this never ever happen in a thai lakorn...this is the first...I only thing that i seen most in thai lakorn is when the na'rai make a scene of them sleeping wid each other and make a misunderstanding between the Pa'ek and the na'ek...So i found yesterday epi...the best and from that epi...on i bet it will get more interesting between chakrit and ann...loving it...cnt wait till next week...suck that they only have it aired 2 days a week...suck...
haha ditto. anne does things that a n'ek normally doesnt do. she rock!

dhan9

sarNie Adult
really? chakrit is dating someone now? how come i didn't know this, i wonder who she is and what she looks like, and hope that they will last together this time if chakrit really love her and be happy with her. As long as he is happy, i'm happy for him too.

i get all excited reading all your spams, i can't till i get to see on the DVD when it comes out. I'll be out of my breath seeing chakrit and ann scenes........so they have already married, that is fast, just like the one he did with kob, they married fast too but chakrit marry kob because he loves her, how about this one, Is chakrit fall for Ann already and agree to marry her or what else make him to marry ann then? Same with Ann, is she agree to marry chakrit because she loves him or for other reason?

thuy

sarNie Egg
He married her to teach her a lesson, but I think he is already falling for her! You can see how he looks at her, so he married her, because he loves her :rolleyes: Ann is not falling much for him, more for the reason to get at his mother, but I am sure she has feelings for him!

yigu loves krit

sarNie Hatchling
really? chakrit is dating someone now? how come i didn't know this, i wonder who she is and what she looks like, and hope that they will last together this time if chakrit really love her and be happy with her. As long as he is happy, i'm happy for him too.

i get all excited reading all your spams, i can't till i get to see on the DVD when it comes out. I'll be out of my breath seeing chakrit and ann scenes........so they have already married, that is fast, just like the one he did with kob, they married fast too but chakrit marry kob because he loves her, how about this one, Is chakrit fall for Ann already and agree to marry her or what else make him to marry ann then? Same with Ann, is she agree to marry chakrit because she loves him or for other reason?
yeah, i also hope that krit could receive a real love. i'm also very very happy for him!

He married her to teach her a lesson, but I think he is already falling for her! You can see how he looks at her, so he married her, because he loves her :rolleyes: Ann is not falling much for him, more for the reason to get at his mother, but I am sure she has feelings for him!
exactlly what i want to say. krit loves ann firstly!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think he married her because he had already fallen for her even his mom said it... "you married her because you love her" in wednesday episode

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I know i haven;t been here since the beginning but i just had to say this drama is very funny!! And Ann looks so young and beautiful!!

Ann is the first Naek that i've seen take on a role like this! I love Chakrit but the second guy is pretty good looking too!! I don't remember his name but yeah he's cute!! I can't wait for next weeks episode, this is the first lakorn that i've keeping a watch after Mae Ka kha num wang, i'm know i wrote it wrong! But after that i didn't watch any other lakorns and have been waiting for Sood Saneha with Ann and Ken!

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i love reading you gals comment , ann married chakrit to get back at his mom and also a chance to investigate those fake diamonds ithapol is selling