Sapai Glai Peun Tiang(Polyplus)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol i dunno i learned how to not get emotionally disturbed watching lakorn cause it's just a lakorn lol but dat was funny when da maids ended up cleaning da bathrooms lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
im the type who get really "in" with the lakorn lol yea, those 2 maid are fallen for ann's crush

hm..on the preview for epi 9 chakrit ask anne for a divorce. please say it aint so!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
i lalalala love this lakorn right now, seems like SGPT & JJRGKCT is in some kinna competition. haha =] but i love both, anyways. have you guys seen the whole cast on Ratree Samosarn yet!? OMG! There was a part where they were talking about Oam and his body, and they had a little video of him waterskiiiiing, WHOOOO! I totally fell in love with OAM, even MORE! soo sexy! and he looks soo HOT doing those flips, i swear :) it was really cute. Haha!

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Episode 8 was hilarious! The basketball scenes between Krit and Oom was hottt!! Two hot guys playing basketball and sweating!! :drool: More action scenes between Ann and Krit! Love how Ann acted out during her sleep. With the leg kicking high! VERY HIGH! Krit's face reaction was too funny! Love that boy! Ann ended up sleep on top on Krit, LITERALLY! Of course Krit wouldn't mind that. Lol. The maids, they're so deeply in love with Gobb! Gobb is just too funny! Meji and her mom is like getting on my last nerves! Always trying to tell Mam what to do with Ann and she always listens to them! URGH!

Ann and Krit finally got Num to come to Jane! I feel bad for Jane. Num is such a jerk to her!

Err, I'm so not looking forward to episode 9...the "divorce" hope it doesn't happen!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
awwwwwwwwwwwww so cute how he smiled when he said "if my brother was to marry ur sister in da beginning then we wouldn't be married. no, better to let things go the way they are" awwwww

tinah

sarNie Coma
im so sad that theres only 4 more epi left. i think its a rush cuz anne just moved in and we havent saw her /chakrit fallrn for each other yet. i hope ch3 pairs them up again and this time a drama! shoot theey should since this is a hit..

n_naruk

Only 4 more episodes left? That's too soon to be ending!! I haven't got enough of Krit and Ann yet! They're just great together! But how is everything going to resolve with Krit&Ann and Jane&Num? But yea, I hope ch3 will pair them up again! Next should be a revenge/kiss/slap scenes. Which there was kiss/slap scenes in SPKPT but just not enough. Lol.

n_naruk

Err, I'm like half asleep atm. Forgot that the episode is over an hour long. Hahaha. But I still don't want it to end yet!

tinah

sarNie Coma
well 4 epi to this lakorn isnt alot cuz the drama just begun. plus, anne/chakrit didnt fall for each other yet. i wanted their first lakorn to be memorable cuz i know they might not be paired up again since chakrit rarely reunite with his co star more than once. ch3 better pair them up again and this time a drama!

n_naruk

^yea I noticed that too with him not pairing with his n'ek more than onces. Well except Bee Namthip when they were paired up in Wimarn Sai and then later they were in that one lakorn where Krit was a twin and Bee Namthip was the n'rai. But idk if Bee got with any of the twins.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
well 4 epi to this lakorn isnt alot cuz the drama just begun. plus, anne/chakrit didnt fall for each other yet. i wanted their first lakorn to be memorable cuz i know they might not be paired up again since chakrit rarely reunite with his co star more than once. ch3 better pair them up again and this time a drama!
really? only 4 epi left? so that's mean only 12 epi altogether? that's too short beacuase on average lakorn has 13-14 epi. I want more of them. I don't it to end yet, but then if it ends i will get to them soon, all in one goes, i can't wait to have a good laught at chakrit and ann, the last one he did with tanya was hallialous!
True my chakrit rarely reunion with his co star, Bee and Benz were the only two lucky ones. I hope that he will get to pair up with his previous co star like noon, vicky, kob, aump and anne.

tdl4gb

sarNie Egg
Hi

Can you guys tell me where to watch epi 7-8? I was able to watch epi 1-6 from viikii.net and they havne't uploaded the next section. I really luv this drama and NEED to continue or else i'll DIEEEE. Also, do you guys know anywhere i can watch english sub Thai drama? I got hooked on Thai series ever since I watched Ngao Asoke and Underdeveloped Daughter-in-law (Sapai Glai Peun Tiang). Thanks! :)

sokhasen

sarNie Egg
Hi

Can you guys tell me where to watch epi 7-8? I was able to watch epi 1-6 from viikii.net and they havne't uploaded the next section. I really luv this drama and NEED to continue or else i'll DIEEEE. Also, do you guys know anywhere i can watch english sub Thai drama? I got hooked on Thai series ever since I watched Ngao Asoke and Underdeveloped Daughter-in-law (Sapai Glai Peun Tiang). Thanks! :)

Thinkjaden: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=78953DBD25E77818
--HAS UP TO EPSISODE 8

Anonymousblue2001 IS DOING THE SUB FOR THIS SERIES
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=24E31568F162D9BA
--NOW UP TO EPISODE 4