Sapai Glai Peun Tiang(Polyplus)

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
where did you find that movie noy???...and how long ago was this?...i just downloaded his movie called February....im gonna check it out =]...hmm maybe i'll watch an older drama that i havent seen yet....

dhan9

sarNie Adult
Aweee..... :wub: I just finish this lakorn & I absolutely LOVED it! Gosh I'm like speechless...! I have so much to say about the lakorn but yet I don't know where to start.

I Lovee loveeee Ann's feistiness. Her acting, as always, was great! & those kisses....! :drool: my goodness... Ann knows how to step her A game! Chakrit finally met his match!! For the first time ever, I've seen a nang'ek save a pra'ek from getting raped. :loool: tooo funny! Gosh the bickering between Chakrit & Ann were just sweet! Loved every minute they were together. All those wild fights, hair pulling, biting contest, numerous rawr attempts were just to die for! Those sweet scenes gave me butterflies!

Although I was disappointed that they didn't show the willing scene...! Okay I'm assuming there's a willing scene because of the whole camera zooming to the flowers & then bam-- NEXT MORNING. LMAO soooo it can only mean one thing-- he got some last night. hahah. Plus, she went to work all smiles & Krit woke up all smiles. hahahah. So I really think they got down & dirty between the sheets. :ph34r:

But anywhos... now that it's over, i'm sad.. :lmao:
Oh noy, i liked your comment, you give me some insight to the lakorn, i haven't even start it yet but had follow up in the thread just to get all the update. Now that you had finished, it'll be my turn to enjoy watching my chakrit and ann onscreen.
i'm still stuck in the middle of my exams periods though. i really want to see it with all the hypes in here but i got to control myself and finish my study first. My sisters asked me yesterday if i already got this lakorn, (they always get to see his lakorns from me cause they know i'm crazy about him), but i said no, i'll get them after my exams over in 10 more days, but they just can't wait and told me that they will go and watch them first. So i will probably get to see them soon after they finish the first or two DVDs, now that it is available i don't think i can wait longer.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
where did you find that movie noy???...and how long ago was this?...i just downloaded his movie called February....im gonna check it out =]...hmm maybe i'll watch an older drama that i havent seen yet....
girr... it's his latest movie! It just came out bout a two months ago. Chakrit plays a gay man... :ph34r: He did such an amazing job at it! so convincing. Here's the playlist for a moment in June: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9MEvTWcgAI...&playnext=1

Are you watching his latest lakorn with Ja, the action one? It's pretty good. I'm just watching it for Chakrit. :D

Oh noy, i liked your comment, you give me some insight to the lakorn, i haven't even start it yet but had follow up in the thread just to get all the update. Now that you had finished, it'll be my turn to enjoy watching my chakrit and ann onscreen.
i'm still stuck in the middle of my exams periods though. i really want to see it with all the hypes in here but i got to control myself and finish my study first. My sisters asked me yesterday if i already got this lakorn, (they always get to see his lakorns from me cause they know i'm crazy about him), but i said no, i'll get them after my exams over in 10 more days, but they just can't wait and told me that they will go and watch them first. So i will probably get to see them soon after they finish the first or two DVDs, now that it is available i don't think i can wait longer.
awee... I know what you mean! I didn't get a chance to watch it when it aired... which totally sucked. I really wanted to watch it when it aired but I needed to focus on my classes. This lakorn would've distracted me. LOL.

It's such a cute lakorn...! I just couldn't help but check out every single detail between Krit & Ann. So many wild scenes.. :drool: LOL.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
Oh noy thanks for that movie link, i've been waiting to see that, i'll see ann and chakrit after my exams, then this movie next and then his action one with Ja. Wow don't you think that this is really our chakrit's year? He's on a role! i'm so happy to see his lakorn one after another! And i can't wait to see him with Cherry too...yeah!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
o0o0o0o0o i gotta watch =]..thanx noy!!!..i've been watching korean stuff for the time being
:D no problem sweetie! When you're done tell me whatcha think! I've been rewatching chakrit's lakorn. LMAO I miss him on screen already!

Oh noy thanks for that movie link, i've been waiting to see that, i'll see ann and chakrit after my exams, then this movie next and then his action one with Ja. Wow don't you think that this is really our chakrit's year? He's on a role! i'm so happy to see his lakorn one after another! And i can't wait to see him with Cherry too...yeah!
No problem..! ^_^ This year is definitely Chakrit's year...! I'm so excited he's backkk. & i definitely cannot wait for his lakorn with Cherry...! :clap: I hope it airs sometimes in the summer I don't wanna wait any longer...!

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
hmm...him and cherry would look cute..the only thing i saw with cherry was kaew tah pee..and loved it hahaha....

i seriously hope they put anne with chakrit again..this time a more dramatic role

dhan9

sarNie Adult
:D no problem sweetie! When you're done tell me whatcha think! I've been rewatching chakrit's lakorn. LMAO I miss him on screen already!

No problem..! ^_^ This year is definitely Chakrit's year...! I'm so excited he's backkk. & i definitely cannot wait for his lakorn with Cherry...! :clap: I hope it airs sometimes in the summer I don't wanna wait any longer...!
Hey noy, i had been rewatching chakrit's lakorns throughout when i don't have his new one to watch.... i was watching the one he played with Vicky on that beautiful island last three nights while i need to do exercise on my walking machine, and i missed them so much. Chakrit looks so :drool: young, hot, handsome and so sexy on that island, i must admitted that he looked his best :wub: in that lakorn. I'm drooling over him again in that lakorn with Vicky. she was so funny and cute.
It is definitely Chakrit's year :clap: ! he had tortoured me last year without any single lakorn out remember :( ? i had been rewatching his old lakorns for the whole last year!

dhan9

sarNie Adult
Hey girls, finally i get to see SGPT chakrit and ann tonight. i can't wait any longer and decide to go to my sister's house to them, but i only got one DVD, cuz they have not done watching yet. I'll watch them slowly, trying not to get distract from my study.
i must admitted that i miss my chakrit sooooooo much. I was looking for his scenes all the time. My heart was almost stop beating when he first appeared in slow motion walking in his hotel, i had to stop my breath to stare at my man. Ann was too over-reacted with chakrit. But they were so cute though. I only watch for one hour so not even 1 epi yet, i'll continue tomorrow cus i need to continue with my study........oh god i'm tired of study now because my mine only thinking of chakrit.....am i the only one crazy here?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hmm...him and cherry would look cute..the only thing i saw with cherry was kaew tah pee..and loved it hahaha....

i seriously hope they put anne with chakrit again..this time a more dramatic role
lol. I've seen a few of her lakorns. Cherry's one of my favorite actress along with Vicky & Ann! Love those three! :D

Ahh... Krit said he wants to work with Ann again!! :clap: sooo I hope they have another lakorn line up!! I really wanna see them together again!! In a more dramatic role too... more slap & kiss. LOL.

Hey noy, i had been rewatching chakrit's lakorns throughout when i don't have his new one to watch.... i was watching the one he played with Vicky on that beautiful island last three nights while i need to do exercise on my walking machine, and i missed them so much. Chakrit looks so :drool: young, hot, handsome and so sexy on that island, i must admitted that he looked his best :wub: in that lakorn. I'm drooling over him again in that lakorn with Vicky. she was so funny and cute.
It is definitely Chakrit's year :clap: ! he had tortoured me last year without any single lakorn out remember :( ? i had been rewatching his old lakorns for the whole last year!

Hey girls, finally i get to see SGPT chakrit and ann tonight. i can't wait any longer and decide to go to my sister's house to them, but i only got one DVD, cuz they have not done watching yet. I'll watch them slowly, trying not to get distract from my study.
i must admitted that i miss my chakrit sooooooo much. I was looking for his scenes all the time. My heart was almost stop beating when he first appeared in slow motion walking in his hotel, i had to stop my breath to stare at my man. Ann was too over-reacted with chakrit. But they were so cute though. I only watch for one hour so not even 1 epi yet, i'll continue tomorrow cus i need to continue with my study........oh god i'm tired of study now because my mine only thinking of chakrit.....am i the only one crazy here?

yay!! We get to spam with each other now! I was gonna rewatch SPGT but... my mama lent my dvds to her friend <_< so I gotta wait til she returns them... arrgh... but it's okay, I still have Mafia Tee Ruk & his movie, A moment in June. &&& I'm gonna get his movie Valentine & 4 romance. Anything that has chakrit in it I'm gonna get! hehe.

Goodness... I've been wanting Chakrit & Vicky to reunite!! I absolutely love them together in Jom Jai Jom Gun. It was a sweet lakorn... I hope he works with Vicky again...!!! I wanna see them together... It will be my dying wish. LOL.

somp9

sarNie Adult
Is the guy that play policeman, Ann's partner in this lakorn, was he in another lakorn with Pat and Film? what is his name?
I think he is cute and hope he will become p'ek someday.