Sapai Jai Ded (CH7---DIDA)

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
teaser credits: saoinfamous : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnb8-dP93Is

I think Aimee Moragot is in here too, playing as nang ek's sister. Nong Gino is so cute. For some reason, when I saw the n'ek, I thought she was Poo Praiya. Lol. N'ek is pretty tho.

And I believe this is airing this month on the 9th. Unless I read the month wrong. Lol.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Yeah. I like Namwaan as well as alot of CH7 new actresses too. :p They're all just too likeable! :wub: I think she will become a good actress. She has potential. She looks mature for her age as well. I like her role in here, she isn't weak. I should go watch her first lakorn, Lol. I think I might start in this one first though since no one uploaded her first lakorn yet. The one w/ Kade ! It's airing right too. So we get to see Namwaan lakorns back to back. :)

n_naruk

So this lakorn is airing on the 9th of August!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Yes it is. :) Btw this is a REMAKE.

AREEYA, not the exact summary but from what p'noiki @ spicyforum.net told for the old version:
it's based on the lakorn of the old version sapai sarapat pit where the p'ek marries the n'ek's sister but she dies and leaves her kid behind. n'ek is angry that the mother in law, in this version will be played by ah'dao duangdao, used her sister so much and looked down upon her. n'ek comes to the city and she gets married with p'ek in order to take care of her nephew. the mother in law tries to outsmart n'ek but n'ek always comes out on top.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
Yes it is. :) Btw this is a REMAKE.

AREEYA, not the exact summary but from what p'noiki @ spicyforum.net told for the old version:
thanks so much...so this lakorn is a remake....thats why it look familar from the teaser...so do u know who starred in the old verison one? thanks

saobomp

sarNie Adult
if it's a remake of sapai sala phatpit then it's leelavadee and ben duke...

it's a good one; n'ek was tough...

n_naruk

I'm watching it but on youtube tho ^_^
Namwaan is toooo cute!!!
Just p'ek's mom that gets on my nerves. Lol.

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is kute n nice i lov ethe naa ck very tough.
she very kute tooh.
i though she look like poo hehe frm the side
but from all that its gewd.
so is lil gino so kutehere.. hehe

BeeBee

sarNie Egg
not a bad lakorn actually..its beta than i think..i will continue watching it for sure..(coz of Woot,ofcoz)lolz

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Little gino is cute.... i love how he lecture his so called grama. He refers to her as khun tun instead of grama.