Sapai Part Time

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx gracejen for the news!...pitta is really pretty..yeh it must feel weird being on screen together when they are real life couple..wonder why the director want them to play together..i wouldnt feel right

wunh

sarNie Hatchling
So Pitta and Tag are a couple. that's so cool. hehe Just saw the first part, and already liking their couple. They look cute.

jai

sarNie Elites
i thought since chatchai is playin a father role for a teenager.. i thought it would make him old... but he looks more like a big brother than a father.. i dunno.. i like his role..and joy is sooo funny/cute.. love how tv3 is makin her shine.

ning

sarNie Egg
this is like the first lakorn i've watched since Sapai Tornado ended. i'm loving Joy in this role...she's so cute. i thought Chatchai's long hair would bother me but it's actually not that bad....he still looks good. i'm so happy to see Joy be paired up with someone new..instead of just Pol, Pip, and Job Niti. i think Joy and Chatchai looks cute together. it was funny when Joy was about to leave after getting Chatchai drunk and stealing his money and then out of no where he got up and he grabbed her and they both fell on the couch. then in episode 2...he finally found her again and got into the same cab as her and Joy was running for her life...lolz. then later on in the episode Joy went to apply for a job at Chatchai's company and lied about being his wife but she didn't know it was his company and that's when Chatchai came out with the secruity guards and the cops came to arrest her...lolz. :lol: i can't wait until Friday's episode.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i like Joy's role. she play it cute, funny. she look pretty in this la korn than in Rachanimallum. she look younger. she play her role good like alway. i like that this la korn has both comedy and drama in one.Chartchai hair is o.k. but nowadays he look much older than before but he still look good for a man his age. he's like the only old actor that is still pra aek, isn't it? but his acting is still good. Tack is cute. it would be good if he and Joy really end up together in the la korn. like change the story around like Tack's role is pra aek and he and Joy are same age first she doesn't trust him but later does because see he's a good guy and they like eachother etc.. stuffs like that. i look forward to see the scenes Tack hug Joy. i don't really like it either that he and his girlfriend play together. the sparks just dies for me because it's not fun when seeing bf/gf playing together.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
The story is cute so far but how much can they drag this out before it gets tedious. That's what I hate about lakorns. A couple of episodes is all it takes to make the difference between a great lakorn and a stupid draggy one. And I still say Chatchai should've gotten a haircut. The long hair style makes him look older.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i cant wait til joy moves in tag's house..and the look of chatchai when joy moves in..

ning

sarNie Egg
i like Tack and Pitta too...their scenes are funny and cute. in the preview at the end of episode 1 it shows Joy and Chatchai in a room together (i think it's their bedroom) and it looks like she was teasing him and he chased her hopping on the bed and she run to the door and teased him again and left with her aunt. then there's another scene where Joy was all lovey dovey with Chatchai, allowing him to put his arms around her and then she gave him a hug and this all happen in front of the n'rai, who was pissed. :lol:

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
I'm looking foward to seeing this lakorn. The first two episodes were just so funny. It's definatley a change from Rachinee Morlum, hehe.

hamerica

sarNie Hatchling
So far, I really like the lakorn. It's good that the lakorn is not draggy. Joy already broken the new to Tack that she is going to marry Chatchai at the end of episode 3.

[[LiDooL_aNjOoL]]

sarNie Elites
ahhH!!! this lakorn sounds really really interesting!!!

i want to watch itttt!!!!

thank you so much for the summary's .. very much appreciated. ;]

kels

I'm so loving this lakorn riite now. Joy is cute and chatchai still a hunk...though I wish he'd trim his hair a little . I really like Joy's character!

onahc

sarNie Elites
since it airs 3 days a week, shouldn't there be 3 episodes per week? and what's up with each episode being only around 1hr long while other lakons are like 1and a half hrs long. well actually it's about the same, i think i answered my own question, hehe. other lakons air 2 days per week and the total length of the episodes combined is about 3 hours and this lakons airs 3 days per week with the same amount of time of 3 hours total.

am i right or wrong?

junne

onahc said:
since it airs 3 days a week, shouldn't there be 3 episodes per week? and what's up with each episode being only around 1hr long while other lakons are like 1and a half hrs long. well actually it's about the same, i think i answered my own question, hehe. other lakons air 2 days per week and the total length of the episodes combined is about 3 hours and this lakons airs 3 days per week with the same amount of time of 3 hours total.

am i right or wrong?
[post="68237"][/post]​
yes, you're right.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i love this lakorn too!..love joy's character..shes sooo cute..im onlying watching nang barb and this lakorn right now..this month dont have alot of good lakorn to watch

Vanida

Save World Save Life
cathachai son is cute what's his real name anybody know? Well yea this lakorn is good i like how ch 3 is getting better and not dragging like some ch 7 lakorn -_-

July

sarNie Egg
I like the sense where Joy and the old lady kick the two
guys ass at the train station....that was funny.... :lol: