Sapai Part Time

noiki

sarNie Hatchling
Vanida said:
cathachai son is cute what's his real name anybody know? Well yea this lakorn is good i like how ch 3 is getting better and not dragging like some ch 7 lakorn -_-
[post="68576"][/post]​
his name is tack paranyu. he works for rs and had a couple of work that didn't make him that famous yet. i think this is what will put him in the front line now.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
woo p tack is sooo hott.. i love him in this lakorn.. and i love his girl pitta too.. the make a cute couple... but in the lakorn, i think tack is up to something... cause i think he said the words i love you to pitta tooo fast... do u think so? ;)

pze

sarNie Adult
well didnt his friends make a bet with him or something for him to go out with her....

ning

sarNie Egg
hey is Sah...Chatchai's sister or sister-in-law? i read a summary at ETA that she was his sister-in-law in the lakorn but to me it seems more like she's his sister b/c he's so protective of her and not wanting her to go out with the character played by Thon Jakrit. did they say in the lakorn anywhere in the lakorn that she was his sister or sister-in-law....my thai isn't all that great so maybe i missed it.

i love Tack and Pitta together....they're scenes are fun to watch. i'm glad they're a couple in real life....they're so cute together!!!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
ning said:
hey is Sah...Chatchai's sister or sister-in-law? i read a summary at ETA that she was his sister-in-law in the lakorn but to me it seems more like she's his sister b/c he's so protective of her and not wanting her to go out with the character played by Thon Jakrit. did they say in the lakorn anywhere in the lakorn that she was his sister or sister-in-law....my thai isn't all that great so maybe i missed it.

i love Tack and Pitta together....they're scenes are fun to watch. i'm glad they're a couple in real life....they're so cute together!!!
[post="71071"][/post]​
Sah is his real sister.. the sister in law is the other lady.. the Gon lady... :D

ning

sarNie Egg
tangmoe said:
Sah is his real sister.. the sister in law is the other lady.. the Gon lady... :D
[post="71075"][/post]​
ohhhhhhhhhhh okie...hahahahaha. :lol: thanks for clearing that up for me.

i can't wait to see what's gonna happen on Friday's ep. u can tell Chatchai is starting to fall for Joy....it was cute seeing him all worried about her and waiting up for her at the end of ep 8...he was all trying to deny it with that lady that Joy call's aunt....hahahaha. oh i also like the scene where she was taking care of him when he that really bad headache.

i love this lakorn....i hope Chatchai and Joy get to pair up with each other again in another lakorn....they're so good together.

wunh

sarNie Hatchling
I saw episode 8. It was sooo cute. I like Tak and Pitta together. They were getting a little close. hehe Is he using her. That's so mean. Still like these two together. Real life couple, too. hehe :wub:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Chatchai, Joy, Tack, Pita role role is annoying.
Chatchai is too old to be playing as pra aek anymore sorry to say but he look so old in this la korn he can pass to play as Joy's dad. his role is annoying that he like to insult Joy saying bad stuffs about her to his friend and his son but i like that both of them doesn't care what he say because they see the good side of her that he can't see and love her for who she is. doesn't judge her because of what she use to do. and hate that he llike to hurt her too. like twist her arm, hand cup her arm to the head bed, that you call a gentleman?! not to me.i hate that Joy act all sweet to Chatchai in front of the girl that like him i guess it's suppose to be a cute funny scene but when i watch it i get so annoy by it. i hate the idea 2 girls fight over 1 guy. Tack role is too immature just for 1 girl he argue with his dad and gamble just to show her he have money and can buy her too. he say his dad use money to buy Joy and what he's doing is the same thing as his dad. Pita can't even speak Thai clear her acting is bad. and that she yells at Tack all the time. when he apologize and try to help her. but Nino and the old lady that work with Joy is so Funny. they are the 2 characters in this la korn that is not that annoying.

lakornlover

sarNie Elites
I like this lakorn...I think it is very entertaining and funny. I liked the part where Joy slapped Chatchai 7 times, he was all shocked. I think Chatchai is a pretty good actor. He may be old but in this lakorn it fits him since he has a son that is around or maybe a little younger than n'ek.

numfon

sarNie Adult
Tack's character pisses me off, period. -_- sooooooo ngee-ngao!

Nino's character's sooo funny..:D i think he fell for the Supitra version of Joy, though; not Napat

I find it pretty ironic that P'Nok keeps telling everyone that Joy's a con artist and not good enough for everyone, while it clearly shows that HE is falling in love with Napat..not Napat's character like Nino and everybody else.

confusing much? :wacko:

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
P'Numfon, Napat's character that Pira (Nino) fell in love with is Sumitra not Supitra. :p

anyway, i agree with u that Tak's character, Warit, is idiotic. Khun Wai should have sent his son to a psychiatrist after his wife's death. The kid clearly blames his dad for his mom's death. my mom said Khun Wai should have at least brought his son to speak with a monk to understand life. -_- and now that Warit believes that money can buy Napat and goes on collecting money, he's even more idiotic. first of, if money could really buy Napat, there's no way Warit could beat his own dad's assets! Khun Wai's got a corporation while Warit earns cash illegally. secondly, Napat made it clear to him that she doesn't like him. so why can't he tum jai and go on with his life? and now he's tricking Preeya (Pitta) into liking him so he could win money. that is just cruel. hasn't he seen Bup Pa Ra Tree? if this was a horror, Pitta's character would probably come after him at the end. lol.

Pitta can't speak any language clearly because she has a problem with her tongue or something. i don't know how she became a VJ. :mellow: i think u should speak clearly to be a VJ, a DJ, a host, etc. i can't stand listening to her. and her character always yells at Warit. sounds like a nang rai. lol.

Joy and P'Nok are just so cute. even though Khun Wai always says mean things to Napat, he still shows that he cares. the character reminds me of Lee Young Jae in Full House.

vannitda

sarNie Hatchling
omfg!! i cryed when n'eks mother died. i was watching it with my family. and i was sitting in the back and i hid myself. haha! but this lakorn is so good. i love it.

hamerica

sarNie Hatchling
vannitda said:
omfg!! i cryed when n'eks mother died. i was watching it with my family. and i was sitting in the back and i hid myself. haha! but this lakorn is so good. i love it.
[post="73052"][/post]​
You are not the only one. I cried too, but I was watching it by myself.

vannitda

sarNie Hatchling
hamerica said:
You are not the only one. I cried too, but I was watching it by myself.
[post="73102"][/post]​

you are lucky to get to watch it by yourself. if one of my family member hear me watching a lakorn through my door i would hear a knock. ALWAYS! haha! So i would put my earpieces on but that dont work because there is some funny part and i crack up. haha! so i dont bother watching it all by myself.

i felt terrible for n'ek when her mother was killed. by the way the blood looked really FAKE. haha! cant wait for the next eps.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i cry too...when joy's mother die...it's so sad!!! :wavecry: can't wait for the next episode...hope pira will forgive warit..since she's comming to live with them....

juicee

sarNie Elites
did ne one else notice the goof: pa paew told chatchai's mom that joy's an orphan and that her mom died. yet chatchai's sister said that joy went to see her mom. and chatchai's family went to joy's mom's funeral, but no one said nething. nor did preeya, when chatchai's mom said they were a family now. well perhaps they'll explain it more in the next episode...

noiki

sarNie Hatchling
yeah i noticed that too. maybe they didn't realize the goof and only wanted to use the death to get the two closer together.