Sarnworld Chat...

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
well like i how i said..i uninstalled ie7 to see if that would work and try using ie6 and it took me to chat with no problems..but thing is that i like using internet explorer 7..just the tab thingy so that i dont have so many windows open..get what im saying...this is just weird=/

XCappy

Mr. Char
well like i how i said..i uninstalled ie7 to see if that would work and try using ie6 and it took me to chat with no problems..but thing is that i like using internet explorer 7..just the tab thingy so that i dont have so many windows open..get what im saying...this is just weird=/
Yes I know what you mean, but there are also other browsers that include this tab. I think you should give a try and see if you can enter the chatroom. I wonder also if you have Flash ? Because when you click for the FIRST time on the chatroom link, you have a pop-up that ask you to reply YES or NO to install the flash plugin. You can try to install it manually.

Also, I've read something like this in a French forum. There is someone that have IE7 and the Vista system, I don't know what do you have, but this person has a problem with Flash also. So some people replied :

Go to Control panel > Check the Internet options then go to the bar "Security" / "Internet", there is a button to custom the level, check the case ActiveX (The first one), set it on enable. (But in default, you should have this one enabled, but you can give a try and check this case) then open the browser.

Another solution : (Found in another French forum, re-found again in an English forum) : http://forum.maxthon.com/index.php?showtop...1533&st=20# Sorry for not being able to pick up the major points right now, I still have my homework to do :/

Hope it helps, I'm still on search for your problem.