Sarp Poo Sah(Broadcast)

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. at least, aon and mew didn't get marry or get together --- but ae and chai .. they're touchy touchy when she was posses. so yup. to think of that .. IT'S UNIMAGINABLE ..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol well I don't know if Ae is their child and I highly doubt she is -.-" because there is no record of it and I'm sure that Tanya would know if it's her child reborn -.-"

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
it sucks that Ae doesnt know ne thing about being possessed. tanya is such a beezy rite now. i can't stand her hypocrisy.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I hope so -.-" Or i'll personally smack some sense into her myself gosh i wanna see more flashbacks or dreams or whatever they are llol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
but if u kept on gettin possessed would u automatically suspect dat a ghost keep jumping into ur body? lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
seriously, but it's not even that, but the fact that Pachon keeps accusing her of stuff that she supposedly did but she has no memory of it and he even shows her proof? It's like ok dude wake up! LOL or maybe she does think she have multiple personality gosh im glad that Bpam didn't sleep with Tawit -.-"

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
same thing though. if u see a person doing dat wouldn't u get mad at dem too? u dunno dat a ghost is in their body lol u gots to put urself in their shoes. we da viewers know everything so it's easy to get irritated lol but it makes sense to me lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lol no i mean I understand Pich why he would think that, but I don't understand how she could not start to get suspicious see a shrink or something if he is accusing her and even showing her proof at that point she should obviously know something is up

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
but i think she does know or at least get da feeling dat something's wrong. at least i thought in eps 4 she started to get suspicious lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah it does seem like she knows something is wrong, but I highly doubt she'll believe that she's being possessed but she might because of the dreams though

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
u know i don't like when chai and her are goin at it. i'm like ew... LOL and i hate da feeling i get when i'm scared they're gon get caught LOL

cecilia

Staff member
^lol .. i wish he's caught so that Nampueng know about this === and perhaps, dont' marry him so that she won't have to die b/c of his sin -- It's so unfair to be in her shoe too.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
oh u gals i'm so far behind juz barely finish ep.1...anyways...
u gals are saying eww bout chai but i'm watching him now and
gosh he's getting hotter by the min..

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
dat one part where he was all up on nampueng then when his phone rang she sprinted out da door dat was funny as shiet lol

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I'm not watching this lakorn but from the clips Chai and Nampeung are soooo cute together<3 He looks good w/ Ae too!