Sarp Poo Sah(Broadcast)

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
finally everyone knows...gosh it took so lonnggggggggggggggggg for everyone to finally figure it out....

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol i don't think it took too long. people don't usually jump to da conclusion dat somebody's possessed by a spirit lol

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
holy crap... I need to catch up on this series. I know its good and all, but I was stuck on epi. 6!

okay.. tomorrow I will cap and watch it at the same time!!!

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
I finally started watching this, and it is entertaining. I love parts when all the characters find out the truth. :)

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Awww man Wednesday yeah...too bad they don't air it three days in a row...I can't wait...this is the only lakorn im stuck to right now.

Toon

It's seemed like a long time to me cause... 1. Everyone is just ganging up on Ae...even Aun at first...didn't trust her...then he finally brighten up and it's good that the pra'ek isn't weak and doesn't believes his sister. 2. Gosh If I was Ae and I've been dreaming about the same woman over and over every night consecutively I'd think something was up with the supernatural world and get some help from the holy person or something and wear that white blessed yarn thing and never take it off even when it gets wet or dirty. Ok I'm just a little emotional...

tinah

sarNie Coma
aun is so annoying and useless. no wonder he was cast in here cuz he doesnt have to do anything. the ladies are dominating in here

i feel so bad for ae and nampeung. tanya is so selfish although i do sumphastize for her in the past life but shes taking using the innocent people on her revenge

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
It's seemed like a long time to me cause... 1. Everyone is just ganging up on Ae...even Aun at first...didn't trust her...then he finally brighten up and it's good that the pra'ek isn't weak and doesn't believes his sister. 2. Gosh If I was Ae and I've been dreaming about the same woman over and over every night consecutively I'd think something was up with the supernatural world and get some help from the holy person or something and wear that white blessed yarn thing and never take it off even when it gets wet or dirty. Ok I'm just a little emotional...
I agree with u!

i have no idea what i'm going to watch after this ends. maybe anime. this and game loon ruk are the only 2 lakorns i'm not fast forwarding through. :lol:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
omg at the end of episode 10 Aom's character as Nee totally made me go hell yes! lol when Chai was talking about how evil Ae is and she's not normal she wants something from them or whatever then Nee goes,

"when women fight over men everyone looks at the girl and says it's the girl thats bad and evil but no one ever turns around and look at the men and say how bad they are ..."

pangggx3

sarNie Egg
Someone upload epi 13.....I'm dying to watch it....anyone know if epi 13 is the end or 14?
13 isn't the last episode. I think 14 might be the last one since Look Mai Plien See is going to start airing next week?

Episode 13 was as good as 12! The ending is another cliff hanger. First they unraveled the history of Jao SeeKaed, Chai, Nampeung, and Aom, and now they're figuering out how the cloth got its curse. I have a late class tomorrow so I'm definitely contemplating whether or not to stream the next episode live :D

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm watchin eps 13 now. man i really like dis lakorn. oo so it's ending tomorrow? dats a good amt of eps 14.

Toon

omg at the end of episode 10 Aom's character as Nee totally made me go hell yes! lol when Chai was talking about how evil Ae is and she's not normal she wants something from them or whatever then Nee goes,

"when women fight over men everyone looks at the girl and says it's the girl thats bad and evil but no one ever turns around and look at the men and say how bad they are ..."

Oh man I know right...I was like thank you Nee...at least she's looking out for her cousin...that totally is understandable...Someone mentions Aun's character is annoying...well Chai's character is the most annoying...that b*st*rd.