Sarp Poo Sah(Broadcast)

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
damn.. ending already? I can't wait to get to the current episodes. I'm only on epi. 9 now. It is a very good lakorm; I agree!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
it gets better and better lome!! dis is how a lakorn should go not start off good then get shietty or start off boring and then no progress at all lol

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
OMFG! im watchin ep 10 rite now and wat a SL*T tanya is! how many times does she got to sleep with Chai?

her actions are not royal like at all!!

why is it that nampeung is being a forceful beezy? and not aom?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
nampueng? was it when tanya put dat spell on them? nampueng becomes a biatch after tanya went to da witch dr. so chai and nampueng are under a spell. i thought dat was perdy funny how chai became tanya's biatch LOL he was like a dog for real lol

lady0fdarkness

siakate is such a hypocritical bitch. She calls herself a "jow," but oddly, she is the most persistant and horniest one in the lakorn, always trying to get it on, even in Mai's body!

that episode where she begged yingchai to deny the marriage proposal totally shows me what kind of person she is. She was like... "if this was my land, my position is way higher than yours.." she is the one who wants to win over everyone!!

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
yea i hate tanya. she's such a hypocrite!

i love how ae is posessed by tanya rite now and spilling chai's beans!

do they not see the differences in AE and possesed AE yet? so dumb!

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
oh hey!

wat did tanya say to the lady in chai's house to make her uncle almost fall and drop his sword?

OMFG! tanya is so stupid! she wants to hurt chai the most, but her dumbo self still loves him and hugs him!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
So we all agree that Tanya is a hypocritical bitch? LOL my sister in law was like, "you have to understand all the things she was put through it drove her mad." I'm like even if she was put through all that shit.. she could have choosen to take the high road... like Ying Chai she was kind of too annoyingly giving but she was always doing the right thing. Seeked however omg that girl needs a slap left and right ... she was doing so many unnecessary things in Mai Pim's body... All she knows how to use is sexual appeal and no brain at all. So I can see why Chai Tat would choose Ying Chai over SeeKed. Even though he is a bastard he knew which one would be the better wife.

Edit: Another thing is that Seeked is killing innocent people once she decided to kill every person in the next lifetime. It's dumb; because those people have nothing to do with their past life.. good gawd, because Jun Julat, Ari they didn't do anything wrong to her. Even if they were stuck up and snobby they didn't do anything to her because they weren't even in the same lifetime.

lady0fdarkness

^^lol... i like the last line. even though he is a bastard, he knows which one will be a better wife. shoot, that bitch siakate would probably kill Pew her loyal servant if Pew says chai doesn't love her hypocritical ass.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol yeah, but at this point I'm so annoyed by Seekhed's character. She preaches about paying back your sin's and so forth but what she doesn't realize is that is that everyone in the life after didn't do anything wrong to them. Also Ying Chai doesn't owe her anything because Ying Chai was nothing but nice to her. So if anyone owe's anyone anything it's she owe's Ying Chai for killing her. Gosh she's such a effin hypocrite -.-" lol .... and she doesn't think about how much sin's she is creating for herself every lifetime...

lady0fdarkness

lol.. you know, eventhough it isn't that scary, I don't know why everytime I see the ghost, I'm like ahhh ghost and I get goosebumps. Plus her voice sounds so freaking angry!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
You know in today's episode im watching it right now after everyone saw their past lives all of it Bpam finally got furious lol she was like "I feel like Mai Pim that no matter how good we are to Jao See Ghed she continues to bully us and do us wrong. I want to know where is our justice. We did nothing wrong to her .. I want justice from her ..."

Amen Bpam! She deserves to ask for justice because like she said she was always good to her.
It didn't end today -.-" I guess one more episode left

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh wow not over yet? but today's eps was good? not draggy right?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
It was good and not draggy but everyone has their own preference :lol: and we get to see what happened to Chai and Aom after Pueng dies in every lifetime lol I always wondered what happened and I assumed Chai ends up marrying Aom character every lifetime after Nampueng dies but I guess not :lol:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
damn, the writers of this lakorn are doing such a wonderful job of not leaving anything hangin'! the pacing is also amazing! i'm never bored or disappointed with the plot at all. haha

however, there was ONE scene that bothered me in eps 13 though...was it eps 13? well, wednesday's eps.

anywho, you know how they all went to the temple and "prayed", then everyone thought that seeked was gone? some time afterwards, mai and bpam goes to talk on a patio in bpam's backyard, and mai begs bpam for forgiveness. i'm boggled at why the hell mai is the one who is begging bpam for forgiveness when it is obvious that she was possessed due to bpam's past life? basically, she had nothing to do with all of this crap, but just happen to know the wrong people at the wrong time. it would be one thing if bpam was not completely aware of why mai carried out all those actions...which is why she might still be a little bitter towards mai and reluctantly accepts the apology. but it's not like that. bpam knows that it is because of her past that mai was pulled in, yet she still acts all high and mighty, saying stuff like, "this is not easy, but i guess i forgive you"...sort of. hahaha

wtf i don't know. that scene REEEEEAALLY bothered me, cuz it wasn't just like they apologized to EACH OTHER, or that mai just said sorry. but mai actually had to almost beg for forgiveness and shiet. that's messed up. i know it was just a small scene, but i didn't like it at all. LOL

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol P' Thookie I can understand why she was like that. Even if she knew Mai didn't carry out all those things purposely the facts remain that Mai did it ... Sometimes even though we know some things aren't a certain person's fault human instinct still blames them. It's a hard concept but only those who have gone through it would know lol ..

lady0fdarkness

I was capping Episode 9, and I'm not kidding.. when I wanted to typed "Siakate," it turns out that I typed "Slutkate" instead. lol.. I must have been calling her a slut in my head while I was typing.