[SBS] 연애편지 Loveletter

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
well, you can always go to boxtools.com and search for lloveletter episodes.
what epiosde is it with the girl from delightful girl chnn-hyang? in season 1..

oh yeah what's the differences between lq and hq. i always got confused.

Muddie Murda

smile...
^ lol not specifically you....
lol

who was that mofo who said they had the cb link to all of the epis...

O_O is it possible...to have a list of who and who was on the show.....

nvm...I'll just DL the whole season. LoL

gloria83

sarNie Adult
t0nz said:
well, you can always go to boxtools.com and search for lloveletter episodes.
what epiosde is it with the girl from delightful girl chnn-hyang? in season 1..
oh yeah what's the differences between lq and hq. i always got confused.
[post="32530"][/post]​
nope she's from season 2.... :D

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
oh really? my friend siad season one but not when shinhwa is there anymore.

anyways..THIS WEEK's episode..what you thikn of it?

That "singeR" girl..who freaking dances slutty..she's annoying.

Muddie Murda

smile...
The delightful girl is in season 1 but without the shinhwa members...the only shinhwa member there was Andy. That's why he was like "the other members would be so jealous" because they all like her. :D

HQ/HD - High Quality 700MB
MQ/MD - Medium Quality 350 MB
LQ/LD - Low Quality 130-160 MB

^_^

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
oh thanks for the information muddie! omggggggg i so wished shinwha was in there. >.<

roseann

sarNie Egg
(directing this comment to t0nz) hahahahaha.......so you started the LOVeletter thread??? hahaha, i knew you were going to do it.

I LOVE LOVELETTER!!!!!!!!!

omg...you so owe me! i was the one that showed you your first LoveLetter episode! so owe me! hahaha

Muddie Murda

smile...
^ Puahahhaha ^_^

That "singeR" girl..who freaking dances slutty..she's annoying.
Bin?? I liked her at first, then she ........ uhh..... I dunno, I just don't like her no more... lol

BUT BUT BUT WOO HYUK WAS HOT! OMGGGGG! HE WAS HOTTTT!

Uknow was cute kakaka, i really like his hair...

But aside from Woo Hyuk, I like Shin the most. tee-hee!

sugar86 said:
Yeah, the Shinhwa ones were the most hilarious ones. I think they had to let every member get picked to be fair, the show is sort of scripted, no? :wacko:
[post="32324"][/post]​
Yeah sorta scripted/planned...but none-the-less it was still very entertaining. ^_^

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
OMGGGG rose-ann!! your dead when i come home tonight. anyways, i didn't know it was scripted. But woo hyuk is kindaaaaa hot. I dont really find him attractive. I didn't even know he was from h.o.t. am i right?!?! I didnt even know h.o.t. was like a korean "nsync" version of korea. that's what i would compare to. but anyways, those two funny guys made it funny. i especially like the episode with the girl from full house. gosh!

roseann

sarNie Egg
^ omg...u just think Woohyuk is hot because during Heroine 6 he wore glasses. hahahaa....

WOOHYUK is soo hot!!!!!!!!! i so agree with muddie. ^_^

Muddie Murda

smile...
H.O.T. the nsync of korea?

err Honestly, I think H.O.T. surpasses nsync way ahead. They are a legend and nsync....err?? who really cares where they are now? LOL ok that was rude, but it's kinda true.

H.O.T. members, each one of them have their own thing going on and suceeding at it. While NSYNC....no one cares about lance, chris, guy i dunno #1, and guys i dunno #2. LOL They're gone! only JT exist... :p

H.O.T. Has gained so much respect and will never be forgotten. They created a big craze among people. School was cancelled for a day just so the students could go to their last H.O.T. concert (I think it was the city or more? I forgot) haha but it's truely amazing.

ok...back to topic..

The 'older' guy....lol he was cool and the girl he got...omg she is sooo cute! WHO IS SHE?? SHE IS SO ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways the shin scene w/ him.

Shin: *rub's the dood's knee*
dood: *smack*
Shin: T_T I was just worried about him.

LOL

Shin rocks! LOL

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
ohhh that old guy right..the one with the hat?!?!?! >.< I aint good with names but i'm good with faces. actually..now i forgot. haahaha. i downloaded like episode 27? i think the second part of woo hyuk and crap and i only saw the beginning.

but anyways, that's really surprising the korea stopped school for one day so the "teenagers" can go to watch their concert. they really do surpas nsync. hahaha. roseann told me that fans bought one of the band members a car before. is it true? ...wow.

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
yes, he was cuteeeeeeeeee!! >.< even my mother thought so too.

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
I uploaded the new episode of anybody wants it. (^_^)v
it's in the buddies media. of course.

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ

^ this guy, he is really cute! =P I've never noticed him until now, he was just adorable here, gotta pay more attention to him. :lmao:

This week's episode I thought was really funny, that new dude..I think former NRG member? He's just freakin funny, all his parts made me laugh.

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
YEAH! he is cute! even my mother thoguht he was cute. I was surprise he "kissed" that one girl.

Muddie Murda

smile...
^ ain't he the dood from ss501?

lol

t0nz (what's your name T_T), your mom watches love letter w/ you!?! LOL

that's cooool...

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
My name is Tanya, but my friends call me by t0nz. what's your name?!?!

anyways, I'm trying to download the rest of season one. Me and ROSE-ANN but its taking like a long time. I just want to express this b/c god..I WANNA WATCH THE EPISODE WITH the girl from delightful girl chun hyang.

goodgurl272

sarNie Elites
I have all those eps. and the episode with the girl from delightful girl chun hyang was funny. She was talking in english with Tim and it made Chun mgyun hoon embaressed cux of his english.
yay another ep. tomorrow! cant wait to see it!!!