[SBS] 연애편지 Loveletter

goodgurl272

sarNie Elites
which eps do you want me to upload?
I had started a love letter and x men thread last time b4 the froum had to come like this.

I guess I should continue huh? okay I'll start a thread with the old love letter episodes from season 1. but I dont have subtitles for them, so I guess the people have to watch without them.

goodgurl272

sarNie Elites
okay first I'll upload Han chae Young episode. The I'll upload Han Yoo Min which has both FTTS memebers. and after that which ever one other people or you want me to upload.
wait a while ysi can take me forever sumtimes. lol

goodgurl272

sarNie Elites
well ysi was actually good to me. anyone else want episoded upload?

thanks tonz for wanting to help me out. you can if you want.

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
all my loveletters are at home, but I have the one with kim mun jung or something like that? ill just upload that okay? and ill uploads other when i download the ones i dont have. hehehehe.

anyways..ANYONE SAW THIS WEEKS EPISODE?

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
FTTS??W??!?!?!!?!! what?!??!!?
anywayssssssssssssssssssss

I downloaded the epsiode but i haven't watched it yet. hahahah!!

I was watching the episode with kim sun ah. it's soo funny.

Muddie Murda

smile...
Hi Tanya! I'm Muddie. ^_^

So they have LL out in subs too? lol wow???

FTTS this week!!!!!!!!!!! Cool cooL! I'll catch that!

I like how 2nd season, the girls are more, out going and showing that they have more fun.

1st season was funny too but the girl stands there and act/looks shy...

lol for example that girl from Full house who came on LL. She was all shy and "hehehe" on 1st season, 2nd season, she seemed like she had more fun, not that being w/ shinhwa wasn't fun...just MORE fun. lol

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
I uploaded loveletter season 1 with Kim Min Jung and Kim Sun Ah. go check it out in the buddies media section if you haven't downloaded this episode yet.

edit: and I also uploaded kim jung eun and ha ji won. heheheeh.

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
hahahahaha. >.< it's not a big deal. I was in the mood to upload today. yeah, it sucks that I have to be in the mood to upload. well, actually I'm home this weekend and i had all my cds here so I took advantage of it to upload some. I dont have all of s1. Anyways, I can't wait for tomorrow's episode either! AHHHH! FTTS MAN!!! >.<

I just finished watching temptation of the wolf. IT"S SADDDDD. hehe.

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
hmm i dont think i have it. but does anybody know if the newest ep. is out on clubbox? if you do, please post the link to the clubbox. haha im clueess to find it.

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
t0nz said:
hmm i dont think i have it. but does anybody know if the newest ep. is out on clubbox? if you do, please post the link to the clubbox. haha im clueess to find it.
[post="42455"][/post]​
http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew
^she has the LQ version

This week's ep was good, lots of hilarious moments. Brian's so adorable, dorky and funny...:w000t:

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
gotta agree brian was super cute and dorky!! hehe i wanted to give him a hug because the girls just used him!!!

Brian is way cuter then Fany hahha!!

I'm glad they don't have Hwang Bo on this episode...i just don't like that girl! UGH! she's the one that made me not like Micky too much!

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
omg! I just saw the second part of FTTS episode. It was soo funny. I was happy that the bald hair guy got with the curly hair woman. I dont know their names, but she was really brave to confess her "love" for him on air. She was even crying. I doubt the other guy liked the guy, the age difference man. I also like how Uncle Shin kept saying that Moon Hyung or whatever has a girlfriend and they have been together for 5 months. It was funny. Also, when Moon Hyung was saying that Banjun Dramas is on sundays and crap. It was really funny. I have to say FTTS makes Love Letter fun.

Anyways, I skipped around this week's episode and I only like the part where Bae Sul Gi did her bokku dance during the flower ceremony with Moon Hyung and I have to say they look cute together. I thought she liked him because in the FTTS episode she came out and support Moon Hyung.