[SBS] Doctors

cecilia

Staff member
I found me a doctor!!! Miss Kim Rae Won onscreen ... He's so handsome in here! Also feel refreshing to see PSH takes mature role. Anyone watching this?

Last edited:

D~D

sarNie Adult
thanks for making a thread for this, I have planed to watch it but will wait till more episode air with completed sub.

D~D

sarNie Adult
I found me a doctor!!! Miss Kim Rae Won onscreen ... He's so handsome in here! Also feel refreshing to see PSH takes mature role. Anyone watching this?

me too, when I found out that PSH took on a mature role, i was soooooo looking forward to it. FINALLY !!!

Last edited:

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
15.6% for ep 4 viewer's rate. This drama is going to pass its promised rating. Everyone's wrap up your stuff and attend to Park Shin Hye's singing and dancing. :p :p :p

D~D

sarNie Adult
sounds nice but I kinda wish that left that English part "no way" out. perhaps sticking with Korean would sound a lot better.

Last edited:

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Thought this is funny & wanted to share :)

First it was Dr. Kang Mo Yeon from DotS then came Dr. Yoo Hye Jung in Doctors then came Dr. Oh Yeon Joo in W-Two Worlds.

Some fun facts: they are all surgeons, What they have both beauty & brains too lol. Thought it was interesting that Dr. Yoo has same last name as Captain Yoo & Kang Cheol (Dr. Oh's Oppa) has same last name as Dr. Kang LOL.

Cr as tagged

cecilia

Staff member
This song is so so romantic :love:

Thought this is funny & wanted to share :)

First it was Dr. Kang Mo Yeon from DotS then came Dr. Yoo Hye Jung in Doctors then came Dr. Oh Yeon Joo in W-Two Worlds.

Some fun facts: they are all surgeons, What they have both beauty & brains too lol. Thought it was interesting that Dr. Yoo has same last name as Captain Yoo & Kang Cheol (Dr. Oh's Oppa) has same last name as Dr. Kang LOL.

Cr as tagged
lol ... I'm a people person too so can I also get oppa that way withut being a doctor ... ?

Last edited:

Ms.Zoe

Going to school to be a doctor & being a doctor are both tough, one will be too busy with school & work for an Oppa lol. Kdramas make it so easy for a lady to have an Oppa lol. It is funny that these 3 dramas happened to air in 2016 one after another & the main female character is a surgeon and they each have an Oppa :risas3:. Yea I agree, one doesn't need to be a doctor to get an Oppa ;).

lol ... I'm a people person too so can I also get oppa that way withut being a doctor ... ?

cecilia

Staff member
I told my best friend that I'm not picky with my man --- I'm going to say yes on the next marriage proposal (if I like him after a few months) lol Should I fly to see my oppa in S.Korea and see if I'll get this proposal? hmm ... maybe not just S.Korea since I heard that Denmark/Netherland are the happiest countries -- perhaps, either one of them will make a better husband (since I'm a happy person too) Forget about S.Korea oppa then :p

Last edited:

Ms.Zoe

They are also the countries with low population too I think & they have good healthcare too I think. I am tempted to visit there to find my man lol for those two reasons :risas3:. I'm not picky anymore since I'm not young anymore :( but without being picky, it's still tough to find a decent guy *sigh* :(.