SBS Love Letter : Game Show

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
haah yeha it didnt show much of Donghae.. dont know why.. I guess cause like i mention it just to many guys.. and few girls.. He is a little cutie though.. But I'm glad that CSW part didn’t get cut much (I LOVE MY BABY).. Ahah I'm still laughing at the girls expression when he was the last one to come out.. Bada was trying to protest ahhalol…

I need subs so badly.. I'm just skimming through the shows.. Just watching them play the games and stuff.. But It like the guys are being left out if they don’t act stupid or anything.. So yeah season 3 needs to change.. I bet they are going to change it again.. Cause I don’t know the only thing I'm not feeling is it have too many guys.. But I do understand the idea of it though.. Cause they want to have two guy team.. But cant they cut it down to 8 guys and 8 girls again… I mean it the same thing.. There just going to be 4 guys on each team instead of 5...The girl can still pick.. But then its an even number.. Maybe they want the number of girls to be odd so when they say yes or No there wont be a tie.. Who knows what the hell the producers are thinking..

and I think they should also rotate where the guys get to pick the girls next.. That would be so cool.. I would want to know who would say No to which girl..

Ahah and about Tim.. I know what u mean by him seeming a bit cocky.. Ahhalol I see that sometimes.. But I think he is cool.. I think they first time I saw him was on the gameshow Rival cause Se7en and Taebin was on there.. Ahahlol..

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^omg our brain thinking alike! i thought that, too.. why not guys' turn to pick girls instead... but i think there's issue about it.. i mean you know how girls feel if there's guy that a girl really likes but he might not pick her.. so it can hurt a girl's feeling even though it's just a game.. i'm sure some of girls have a crush one or two of guys. =\ girls are really very sensitive than guys'... like that chick from bali. <_<

yeah tim is a bit of cocky but at same time, he's adorable. lol =P

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
hey like say.. smart people think alike.. hahalol

anyways.. yeah girls are more sensitive than guys.. but still the whole concept of season 3 i understand it.. but not really feeling it.. i dont know.. i guess cause the whole issue of haveing to much guys and less girls.. they can still ahve 8 girls and 8 guys.. than the girls can choose who they want to be split into team of 4.. oh well we will just have to see how the other eps. will turn out..

I hope they keep the kissing part.. HOPEFULLY they do!

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah I wonder too what going to happen next.. It just with to many guys and less girls.. There going to be a lot of people not having airtime.. There is going to be a lot of cuts… they really need to change it..

Anyways.. Making me think of new LL I just want to watch the old eps… hm………….. I wonder how the next show going to be like.. I really want BSG to come back on the show.. Or Cheayeon.. It seems like they are busy girls..

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^i just rewatched the old LL eppies ... only minwoo's because those eppies have subs. but i usually see the dance battle... that's all. lol because i don't have a time to watch anything.. i have a ton of shinhwa files that i haven't a chance to see it... ^^"

kitkat

sarNie Elites
wow nothing much around here... BUT I GOT A GREAT NEWS!!!

|
|
|
v

andy lee of shinhwa will be on LL next week!!! :w000t: AHHH new HQ addition to my LL folder! hehehe i don't care if season 03 isn't great but as long as it has one of shinhwa in it. :D

credits: SHCJ for video cut + kitkat for cap/uploading

sisii

^ LOL Kitkat anything with Shinhwa in it huh? haha I can't wait to watch next week epi too

OMO Shi Won eeeekkkkk he was sooo cute! He always make me feel all happy and bubblely when I see him :)

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^oh DEFINITELY! :lol: i'm very shinhwaholic. :p well, if you wanna see my stuff in my computer... IT'S FULL OF SHINHWA FILES... :sweat: i used up about 200ishGB so i only have like less 50GB left............... :ph34r:

i just finished watching yesterday's episode... man it's sooo disappointing! i mean it was hella boring episode ever compares to 1st episode. :blink: i ended up fast forwarding to KJM and HJE parts. they are sooo hilarious! oh yeah SJH, too! his face expressions made my stomach went ache and my eyes bursted out the tears happily. yup, during pineapple game! :loool:

i can't believe they still keep piggyback game.. I HATE THAT GAME. <_< well, at times it's funny to watch them making themselves a fool but if they kept acting like that.. it pisses me off.. i mean i just want the game to get it over with. it's only game that takes forever to finish. -_-

oh yeah you know there's A TONS OF CUTS on that episodes. :mellow: it's not really a worth d/l for.. so good thing i only d/l LQ version... :rolleyes:

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
I thought the new episodes were pretty interesting. I think the game that I enjoyed the most was the wrestling one. The relay was also fun to watch. I was also disappointed that they kept the piggy back trivia race thing...it takes way too much time to finish and it really isn't that fair of a game. It becomes very hectic too and just really annoying to watch them run back and fourth.

I'm actually starting to like Hwang Jung Eum. I like her and Bada's thing about the makeup. HJE and her fake lashes, haha! Her and Jongmin are funny together, however it sort of annoys me how she always refuses Jongmin at the end.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^yeah wrestling game is my favorite, too. relay is okay, though...

yeah i hate it when girls mostly reject KJM because i guess the show wants a funny part.. but it getting old if she kept doing that.. i was like "arughh accept him!" oh yeah HJE is hilarious but at times, she looks like a bitch... she sometimes rolls her eyes like snob. but i still like her actions on the show, though. :rolleyes:

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
so COOL.. Andy going to be on the show... thanks for sharing.. I'll look forward to that eps...

I havent watch the new eps yet... still DL it right now.. so its not very good? I'll just watch it for the funny guys and of course CSW... hey S

Sisii stay away from my man ahah just kidding..

oh so they kept the triva game? oh I thought they would have taken that out.. and I so agree because of that game (since it so long) they cut out a lot of other parts.. and there no more competition game where the guys get to things with the girls they like.. I really like that... argh it just suck.. even though they havent done that every since they put in the triva game but still they can have it back ahahlol

so did they still have the kissing part????

I always love watching HJE and KJM but I guess its all a part of the show just to make it funny.. where HJE never pick KJM.. but I think she did pick him once... I think I remember seeing that

HJE and Bada are my favorite girls since BSG left and Cheayeon havent seen anymore... the other girls I really dont pay much attention too.. yeah the thing between the two of them are too funny.. ahah do HJE really wear the fake lashes? ahha just wondering hahalol.. but the two of them are funny and cute..

about HJE I think she could get with a lot of cute guys that be coming on the show.. but since the fans just love seeing her and KJM together I bet that why they are always pair up.. than in the end HJE just pick whoever she likes.. ahahlol but I bet if Kim JaSouk I think that his name.. come back on the show she would choose him over KJM ahhaLOL

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
THE HELLLLLL!! no kissing part.. that REALLLLLLLLLY SUCK!! Why did they take it out for... that was the best part to the whole show.. seeing who pair up with who and who is getting the kiss.. damnit.. the keep the sucky stuff but take out the good stuff.. darnit ahhalol

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^yeah at first, i don't remember seeing kiss part so someone from soompi pointed it out that i'm right there's no kiss part... good thing i still have my memory stayed normal.. lol because i always forgot a lot of things.. :sweat:

that's why it's not worth your time d/ling HQ version but you like CSW. haha

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
okay i just finish watching the new eps.. ahah OMG I cant believe I actually watch the whole thing without skimming it.. I guess I had nothing better to do.. cause usually I would just skim through it until I get the subs... but it was so FUNNY!!

I could not stop laughing at the chicken guy.. oh gosh was he FUNNNY! ahahlol he crack me up.. adn KJM and HJE were funny how she wouldnt let KJM touch her at first ahahlol.. everyone was just cracking up at those two couple ahalol.. CSW is just so CUTE they always show him laughing and stuff ahahlol

yeah I always DL HQ version.. I really dont like watching the LQ version.. I'm a HQ freak ahahlol...

It was too funny how the chicken guy would make those faces ahahlol.. and HJE was crying.. was it because of Tim???? She mention his name.. I guess she was sad cause no one went for her.. awww ahhalol.. and Bada and Donghae was cute.. they were also hugging each other after they finish the game... dang I cant wait for subs so I know waht they are talking about..

BUT OMG next week Andy and also Brian and LSG OMG OMG ahhalol I cant wait to see.. I just love brian ahah he is just to funny ahahlol and LSG is just so cute.. but i really HATE the fact that there is no kissing part in the end.. I hope they change that.. and also the hell with the trian couple game if there is no kiss at the end.. that just so arghhh!!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^yeah those parts are hilaroius! but i'm sooo disappointed there's no kissing part and they even cut donghae and bada's at end! <_<

sisii

thoyting said:
Sisii stay away from my man ahah just kidding..
geezz I just said he was cute..I never claimed him as mine. Not like those who really think they have a chance with him..

AHAHA I'm just kidding Thoy :) Please forgive me. Let's share Shi Won haha Sharing is caring lol

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
Hey Cat.. Yeah I know I was mad too.. I'm like.. What the hell is the whole point of doing that stupid train thing if they don’t get to kiss when they are partner.. I don’t know why they took that out for.. ARGH!!! And yeah they skip Donghae and Bade part.. I guess cause it wasn’t that entertaining..

Haha Sisii your so funny.. Yeah I wish I had a chance with him.. But I think even IF I did I wouldn’t want him in that way.. I really LOVE him but I don’t think in that way.. He is just so adorable.. Like a cute puppy you want to just hug and kiss or a little baby brother or something..

OH GOSH!! Can't wait until next week eps.. Loooking forward to seeing Andy and LSG and Brian.. One thing I like about LL is that they sub way faster than xman.. Ahhalol but hopefully the newbies wont make any problem in the LL thread so we can get the subs quicker on soompi ahhalol..

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^yeahhh right now, there's a ton of newbies coming in... which it worries me a lot. but more people like xman now.. because shinhwa.. they helped the rating bombed up!

it's funny, though... at first love letter is the first show people love it more than xman.. until middle of season 02 to now, they change their favorite toward xman ... i guess someday it will do forth and back every seasons.. hehe

shinhwa really impacted fans' desires, though. ^_^

hopefully, next episode should be great.. i mean there's 3 hot, cute, funny guys altogether!!! wait a minute, is tim in it??? =(