SBS Love Letter : Game Show

kitkat

sarNie Elites
wow this thread is sooo dead.... anyways, here's the guest list for this saturday:

Guys: Yoon Jung, Shin Jung Hwan, Kim Jong Min, Andy, Tim, Lee Seung Gi, Brian, ..., Lee Jung, Kim Kyung Rok
Girls: Yuri, Park Jung Ah, Hwayobi, Ayumi, Nam Gyu Ri, Maybee

credits: soompi + kitkat for uploading

looking forward to see andy! and somehow i don't really like maybee.... she's hella BORING...

kitkat

sarNie Elites
okay, there's issue about girls from soompi... they said that 1st episode for yes or no part... there were only 5 girls... it supposed to be 6... blah blah i guess maybee joined the show after yes or no part.. but who cares about her. LOL at first, i didn't realize there were only 5 but when they mentioned maybee isn't in it which made me think :rolleyes:

this time, 6 girls will be shown for yes or no part.

i know it's not clear but it's 6 now. ;) ^_^

-edited-

lately, i don't really get excited to see this saturday's episode. ;) it's probably because of the games and systems i worried about its ruining the show... even though andy's in it...

goshhh...only thing i get excited is this sunday's xman.. :rolleyes:

mmm after i d/l saturday's episode in HQ... should i upload it in ss links? for those andy's fans' sake? :lol: i mean i would do xman but love letter? i will think about it. ^_^

kitkat

sarNie Elites
you know HQ version is out already! omg once you see the size... you would go :shocked: because it's total 877MB! dang... i prefer 700MB version but there's only one.. so i guess i still d/l this.. it would be done by a half of hour. can't wait!

i will reupload it in splitted files so it might be up in the late night... :sweat:

where to d/l it? you can d/l it from shinhwachangjonet since it's for non-members OR creidesca's that just out recently. i only d/l it from shcjcjbnet since it d/ls faster than those two. :rolleyes:

gosh my HDD would kill me soon. :mellow: lol

oh yeah i sort of read those spoilers from soompiers who saw it in LQ.. they said that it's funny since it has andy, brian, and lsg... also hwayboi and ayumi. mmm those girls must be favorites. =] anyawys, this HQ seems worth d/l for. ^_^

here's a capture i got it from shcj.. just get you excited! :lol:

he sort of looks like our sungie...because of that smile.. but it's ANDY. hehe

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^thanks for letting us know. I wanted to get before I leave for Thailand tomorrow...I'm sad that I'm not gonna be able to see the next couple of LL episodes until I get back (unless I find a way to get connected to the net over there). So, you guys are gonna have to fill me in on what happens, status of subs, etc. ^_^

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^oooh you will leave for thailand? lucky you! i wish i can go but i have school during summer... yeah i'm a hardcore college student. O__________O;;

of course i will fill it out anything related to this show since it's having andy in it.. if there's non-shinhwa episode, i will try my best to update it since i'm not that interested in others. :rolleyes: maybe thoyting would help you out... ^^

omg i just saw the today's episode...

guess whom hair!? :loool: YES IT'S REAL! :p yeah he doesn't meant to pull someone's hair out ... lmao i wonder this person actually feels hurt? :huh:

credits: SHCJ for video + kitkat for cap/uploading

omg it's already funny! it's way better than first two episodes.. so watch this 3rd episode, people!!! :D

-edited-

dang i can't believe i finished it already! i love everything about this episode.. you won't be so disappointed in this! =D

- yes or no part is so much shocking but funny!
- wrestling/escape ring is :loool:
- wooden stick ... 5th seat is CURSED! :lol: also first game is hilarious... where they have to say in english for B words. hehe

so far, ayumi and hwayboi are the favorites on the show... PJA looks bitch. ;) maybee is hella boring.. why should she be on show if she's doing nothing. <_< as for guys, well of couse SJH and KJM... i'm kinda sad when there's not much on andy but he still shows his cuteness. =P even brian and LSG...

i just saw the preview of the couples... mmm i don't want to spoil it until you guys see it first. =)

-2nd edited-

damned it! there's 700MB version... so i have to d/l it again.. to get rid of 877MB episode. O.O

lookie here.. his NEW haircut! :loool: plus his nerdy outfit... gosh when i saw him in the old shows... dang i actually thought he was a guy from goong's yul! O_____O

credits: SHCJ for video + kitkat for cap/uploading

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^SJH and Yul??? Hahaha, they don't look anything alike to me. And ew...he pulled someone's hair out? Must've hurt a lot. I currently dling it at the moment...so I can watch it in Thailand :D

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^well, they don't even look alike but in the OLD videos.. i actually thought it was goong's yul... O_______________O;; then i got close-up and realized it's SJH! mmm.. i should make a cap of him... i will do that later... hehe the reason i thought it was yul because SJH had his hair silimiar to yul's hair even same color. lmao... man his weight looked good compares to now.. he's damned skinny like stick. lol

ooh you d/l it off now? i hope it'll worth your time d/ling.. i mean people are funny but systems of the show aren't that great... ^^"

yeah YJS pulled someone's hair... i was like "omg whom hair!" then found out who it was.. i went like this " :loool: ".

kitkat

sarNie Elites

Guys: Yoon Jung, Shin Jung Hwan, Kim Jong Min, Andy, Tim, Lee Seung Gi, Brian, ..., Lee Jung, Kim Kyung Rok
Girls: Yuri, Park Jung Ah, Hwayobi, Ayumi, Nam Gyu Ri, Maybee

HQ split into 3 parts with hjsplit

060610 SBS Realtime Saturday Love Letter S3 - 02 EP03 .001 : http://www.sendspace.com/file/9t53lp
060610 SBS Realtime Saturday Love Letter S3 - 02 EP03 .002 : http://www.sendspace.com/file/y72geb
060610 SBS Realtime Saturday Love Letter S3 - 02 EP03 .003 : http://www.sendspace.com/file/3hampf

credits: bloodlove + SHCJ + kitkat for uploading

NO HOTLINKING ALLOWED! thanks.

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
It's been a while huh.. HAHA.. But yeah I just saw the new eps. with Andy as a special guest.. I bet it has to be scripted when they choose the people… Cause how can those two non hot looking guys be in the Yes section and Brian in the No section.. I bet they just wanted it to be that way.. HAHA so they save LSG to be last HAHA.. Yeah I thought they would make Andy last.. But guest since it's his comeback special they made him first.. Who knows…

Is it me or did LSG get too skinny.. He look better with more meat.. I don’t know why he look so thin now.. And yeah chicken guy new haircut is super funny… HAHA know he really looks like a chicken HAHA.. He crack me up with he started dancing.. OMG he needs to come bakk on xman cause I love watching him during the of course.. Cuase if he's back on LL he should come bakk to xman ahah

I really didn’t watch much of the games.. Only skim through cause I'm waiting for the subs as always… I watch a couple of the rock hitting game.. And yeah I like when they have to name B stuff.. And of course KJM would be the one losing.. HAHA and then Ayumi pick him to get revenge ahaha.. Brain was good (of course) and LSG wasn’t so bad himself.. I wanted to see Tim and Andy play that game but nope they had to switch the concept.. And it seem like Tim was picking on Andy ahah too funny!!!

PJA wasn’t that bad.. I think she was funny how she said NO to Tim HAHA.. I cant wait to see the couple rely… that the game that I really enjoy.. I still remember chicken guy when he scared Bada on the last eps. HAHA I was cracking up!! But they do need to get rid of that love trian thing and bring the kissing game back or at least let them kiss..

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^hellloooooooooooo it has been a while to see you here. i actually missed you and jam. lol

anyways, yeah that's what i thought... andy should be last person to come out and it ended up first. geesh they should know that it's SPECIAL COMEBACK... -____________-

yeah LSG seems skinny...but if you watch it carefully in xman, he's skinny as well... i mean he uses those sport outfits.. compares to this show.. wore almost tight outfit. o___O nonethless, he's still a cute. =]

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
HAHA I miss ya too.. but Jam wont be here for a while.. since her lucky azz is going to thailand.. she should bring me back gifts HAHA...

I am still not feeling season 3.. they really need to do something about it!! cause its like while the guys play the other guys just sit there.. they should stick to the 8 guys 8 girl rule but then again the love trian would seem a bit werid.. still they shouldnt even ahve the love trian...

and they are always cutting part out.. and you can kind of tell when things are scripted or not.. um.. I really was hoping for BETTER stuff in the new season.. I guess I just need the subs to really watch the whole show.. but I still think it need some changes...

I dont know but LSG just seem skinny then before.. he got to skinny..

as for Andy.. he went for that Maybee chick.. yeah she is pretty boring.. I like Ayumi and Yuri.. they bring out the funny and always hawrnbori what ever her name is..

kitkat

sarNie Elites
yeahhh i know... people aren't feeling this either. =[

i thought andy goes for nam gyu ri? she looks like her in the preview? or maybe i could be wrong.. gonna check it out soon. beside maybee and NGR is hella boring! i don't know why should they be on the show... PJA is kinda boring, too... to me, she tried to be fun... sorry girl you tried. haha only two chicks i like a lot is ayumi and hwayobi. =\

i really wanted ayumi to accept KJM this saturday... they are such a cute together! hwayobi, gosh i love her! but i like her in xman better. =] and i wonder who's her man.. i don't see any guys aiming her, though... WONDER WONDER WONDER WHO?

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
I don’t know why.. I am trying my best to get use to the new season.. But it's pretty hard cause it's not really that great.. They need to do something where the other batch of guys wouldn’t just be sitting down and watching… the thing I really like about it is when they play the couple rely game.. That probably it.. But they really need to change the format of people.. I mean I like the yes and No part but then it just to many guys and little girls.. They should keep it at an even number of something…

Yeah the girl I just watch is Ayumi and Yuri HAHA.. Ayumi is always funny.. She is so cute and she looks like a dork sometimes HAHA that why she is cute.. Her and KJM would look cute together cause they both are funny.. But I think Brian also went for her if I not mistaken.. Probably cause she was the only one who said Yes to him in the beginning HAHA..

As for Tim.. I'm a little surpirse that he' been on LL for a while.. Is he still trying to promote his ablum or something???

OH gosh LSG did get super skinny.. Well not super skinny but too skinny.. Cause I was watching other xman eps. even the LL before hand and he was not that skinny.. His face was nice and plump.. Now its all skin and bone (well not that bad) but u get what I'm saying.. Aww he look so much better when he wasn’t that skinny.. But he is still CUTE

kitkat

sarNie Elites
don't worry, we're not the only people who didn't feel this new show either... it's now sorta hard to tell which guys go for those girls..i mean in the past seasons... they show it how much they want her or whoever... so we can GUESS it playfully.

now, we seem CAN'T... because of it's not romance anymore. =[

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah I know LL is suppose to have some sort of romance to it.. But now its more of a funny gameshow.. I mean they have their couple game but still it's not the same.. I really like season 2.. How the girls and guys would battle it out and who goes for who and who is going to be who's rival.. And yeah they had to take out the dancing part.. I guess the guys dance a little bit when they walk on stage.. But oh gosh the train thing is just so boring.. They should never toook out the kissing.. If they wanted to switch it then they should have the guys kiss the girls this time.. That would be so COOL!!!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^lol i totally didn't think of that .... guys kiss girls' cheeks.. mmmm what a great idea! one problem, i think in asia, it's too sensitive to do that especially for guys... but i could be wrong, though.

hey guys, there's sub came out for first two episodes i think? it doesn't bother me since it's not andy's episodes. haha

kitkat

sarNie Elites
dang it took forever for anyone to upload HQ version for today's episode. finally, iygai's processing to upload it.. so hopefully, it will be up soon. today's so unusal because HQ version usually comes out in the afternoon in my time but now it's so late afternoon. CB must be treated bad recently? AHHH i can't wait any longer! =[

-edited-

finally its out! so i will watch it by 5 mins. hehe i might reupload it in ss links but in splitted files, okay? if it's working then it should be up in the morning in my time.... :sweat:

-2nd edited-

i felt that 2nd part of each episode seems sooo short... andy didn't get much airtime.. but i adore sjh, kjm, and ayumi moments. hehe

guess who's coming this next saturday?! 3 members of super junior! choi si won, hee chul, and han kyung. also another girl i don't know her name.. i like her from kdrama 'let's go to the beach' with junjin. she's soo pretty and yet innocent.

choi si won

hee chul... he looks like a girl! :ph34r: no offense... :rolleyes: in this cap, he looks scary... :mellow:

sorry no cap for han kyung

??? isn't she beautiful? i'm glad she's back... last time i saw her in xman

credits: iyagi for video + kitkat for cap/uploading

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^oh another CSW's admirer... look out thoyting! :p

thoyting, your on own updating this next saturday episode because i'm not interested and you know why. hehe so help sisii and jam out for those dbsk, super junior, and ftts fans. =]

i'm currently reuploading today's episode in ss links so be back later... it should be up in the morning in my time.. you know it's twice because first one was causing my net shutted down unexpectedly. so ughh 2nd time better be working! =]