SBS Love Letter : Game Show

kitkat

sarNie Elites

Guys: Yoon Jung, Shin Jung Hwan, Kim Jong Min, Andy, Tim, Lee Seung Gi, Brian, Moon Ji Yun, Lee Jung, Kim Kyung Rok
Girls: Yuri, Park Jung Ah, Hwayobi, Ayumi, Nam Gyu Ri, Maybee

HQ split into 3 parts with hjsplit

REPOST
060610 SBS Realtime Saturday Love Letter S3 - 02 EP03 .001 : http://www.sendspace.com/file/9t53lp
060610 SBS Realtime Saturday Love Letter S3 - 02 EP03 .002 : http://www.sendspace.com/file/y72geb
060610 SBS Realtime Saturday Love Letter S3 - 02 EP03 .003 : http://www.sendspace.com/file/3hampf

--------------------

060617 SBS Realtime Saturday Love Letter S3 - 02 EP04 .001 : http://www.sendspace.com/file/w9vt0n
060617 SBS Realtime Saturday Love Letter S3 - 02 EP04 .002 : http://www.sendspace.com/file/l1iiov
060617 SBS Realtime Saturday Love Letter S3 - 02 EP04 .003 : http://www.sendspace.com/file/dyxxwd

credits: iyagi + SHCJ + kitkat for uploading

NO HOTLINKING ALLOWED! thanks.​

kitkat

sarNie Elites
haven't been on this thread............. yeah yeah shinhwa for me.. hehe

hey here's the guest list for tomorrow... it's great news for those hardcore super junior fans!

i love kang jung hwa... she's sooo gorgeous from let's go to the beach, which star you come from, more.... :wub:

sisii

awww Han Kyung is finally participating in a game show :) Choi Shi Won oppa :wub: I can't wait to watch this!

You're right Kitkat, Hwang Jung Eum is really gorgeous! I also like Ayumi. She's soo adorable! Did anyone see her in Rainbow Romance with Kim Ki Bum? She was soo cute but bitchy haha

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^umm..i mean KANG JUNG HWA (yay she's back!)... not HJE...

i still haven't see today's episode.. but i don't feel like watching..i will wait for next episode so i can d/l two LQ episodes for me to watch only if there's nothing else videos for me to see. hehe

kitkat

sarNie Elites
i got LQ version and i will watch it tmw since so many people saying that it's good. so i gonna give it a try. hehe

oh yeah, KJH in 'which star are you come from'... she's beautiful when she smiles... it's like glowing... i like her character in that drama... very sweet and yet understanding at end. i just finished watching that drama... SOOO WORTH D/L FOR!

anyways i will let you guys know what i think of today's episode. =] since it has few of my fave girls: KJH, Ayumi, and HJE. <3

kitkat

sarNie Elites
hey i found a translation for season 01 episode 01 with kim jung eun. but only eric's part... now i can see why he won girls' heart easily. hehe here's goes:

This translated Eric with Kim Jung Eun in heart battle

HD= Ho Dong, ER= Eric, JE= Jung Eun, JH= Jung Hwan, DW= Dongwan, Bul Sae= "Firebird" [Eric's drama], All= KHD, Shinhwa, and audience

HD : she's experiencing the higest & lowest quality at the same time~!
ER : do you know your eyes are very beautiful?
JE : um..people sometimes say that, so i'm very thankful.
ER : can i look at your eyes more closely? can you smile just once?
젨젨 i have to check my heartbeating..befor you, i'm so tense. you're very attractive.

(from now on, JH says what eric said in Bul sae.)

ER : can i get your hand? (says japanese line in a japanese movie)
JE : i don't know what you mean.
ER : it means "i won't die because i love you"

ER : (say his line in bul sae)
젨젨 Jung eun ssi, you know why korean war happened?
JH : it's because the north army invaded.
ER : ohhhhhh, please~~~~
젨젨 it's because you're relieved..i'm too tense to tell you now..so i'll put this on your hand.(i love you)

all : oooooh
DW : i just found out eric's new character now. eric tends to be too greasy.

ER : even though you don't love me now, can you say "i love you eric?"
JE : i love you eric.
ER : it would be great if it was true..

credit: shinhwajj

-edited-

i finally d/led HQ version, han kyung is funny and yet cute! but i still am not super junior fans. :rolleyes: i like the part where he MC in chinese... so hilarious! :loool: oh you konw CSW, he's sorta boring.......... :eek: as for hee chul, man he still looks soo gay but he's funny as well, you can see that han kyung and hee chul are more attentive compare to CSW. :mellow: overall, this episode is good because han kyung made it better show. :D

-2nd edited-

hey there's sub for andy's 1st episode out! it can be sync in both LQ and HQ. =]

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
Whoa! It looks like there hasn't been anyone in this thread for a while...lol. Anyways, I caught up on the LL episodes that I missed...I especially wanted to see the one with Hankyung, Heechul, and Shiwon (I was so happy that there was gonna be three SuJu guys, plus it was Hankyung's first variety show appearance!) and it wasn't a disappointment at all, even with no subs. Hhaha, Hankyung is so adorable, speaking Chinese. Ayumi and him make a cute pair too...lol, they both can't speak Korean fluently so it was perfect ^^

As much as I love Kim Jongmin, he's silliness is starting to bug me now. It's just starting to seem so fake and you can tell that it's all acting...Tim is also starting to bug me...I don't know why but there's just something about him that's getting to me. I still think he's cute and a great singer...lol, maybe I just need a break from seeing him on these game shows.

I really want more SuJu guys on. It would be great to see them all on one game show together ^_^

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^hey jam! it has been a while, uh? hehe yeah lately, both variety shows are sorta dead... since there's no shinhwa anymore. lol

but i have seen epsiodes where suju appeared... it's alright.. i only laugh along with SJH, KJM, ayumi, hee chul, and han kyung (especially his chinese MC part. haha). that was it. even i haven't see part two yet.. i don't feel like watching... =\

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^Haha, Hankyung's chinese MC parts were hilarious! Heechul was like rolling on the floor laughing at him. I just love Hankyung! And it was cute how Ayumi was speaking chinese to him :D

Yesterday's episode was alright...it would've been better if SuJu was on :p Park Heebon is so cute! And Ayumi and Chae Yeon were on also. The guys were alright...I think the only one that I was looking forward to was Brian and that one guy from Escaping from Charisma. That one girl is freaky as heck though...I have no clue who she is but when they were doing the wrestling thing, she like charged towards Heebon and dang, it was scary! Heebon looked really scared too...lol, I would be if I was in her spot as well.

I like the other wrestling game better than this one. I'm talking about the one in the episode with SuJu...I thought that was a lot more harder as for this one where they have to leave the ring through that door. Like what happened in this episode, they can all just walk out and it'll be over. There were so many chances for them to walk out but they don't just to make the game last longer...and alot of time, when they get caught in between the straps...it just seems really fake to me...

I hope they think of new ideas for Love Letter...I'm already getting bored of this format...

kitkat

sarNie Elites
oh really? i wanted to d/l it but still... it never be same without shinhwa...... =\

i would love to see ayumi but i still hold it back... i usually avoid those guest list waiting for shinhwa coming in even it takes so long for them to come... i would go watch other things until my faves are on. ^^;; it's so different from xman... because i can watch it without shinhwa but i must have YEH in it. -_____-

hopefully LL should get better soon... lately, LL gets lousy guys than girls. T_T

sisii

Love Letter last week!!! Bae Seul Gi is back!!!!!!! YAYYY Chun Myung Hoon too!! wahhh 6,7,8 aka Kim Joon Min, Brian and Chun Myung Hoon *hyper* Shiwon and Kibum are also there >.<

Lots of good guest last week and this week of course :D This is soo cool^^

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
I hear TVXQ is gonna be on LL too! Yay! :D

Also, I'm glad BSG and Woohyuk are back!

sisii

WHAT??? All of the Dong Bang boys?!?

I forgot to mention...Seul Gi still likes Shiwon hehehe They are soo cute together!! Love the part where he cheered for her LOL Seul Gi<3 Shiwon

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^That's what they're saying in the Love Letter thread at Soompi but I don't think it's been confirmed yet...if it is true, October is gonna be one great month!

sisii

omo soo many exciting things coming up in the month of October! Plus, it's my birthday in 3 weeks lol and Donghae's b-day is 5 days before mine hehe I love October <3

I want to see them in LL...at least Jaejoong, Changmin and Junsu^^ All the boys would be even better! They would all probably end in King Ka team though XD

sisii

SHIWON & SEUL GI, THEY KISSED!!!!! :eek:

HAHA jk jk This would be too good to be true! hehe They where playing mime game and they had to pretend to be kissing for their team to guess. Man..it looks like he was kissing her huh? hehehe I love these two together :wub: They stuck together till the end too! But I'm pissed off that they had to cut Shiwon being on his knees asking her if she would accept him <_< I wanted to see that scene!!! :( Love letter is getting better so far.. I hope that CMH comes back. He was alot of laugh hehe and I miss the 678 family lol

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
Haha, that part was so cute! Seulgi looked really surprised when Shiwon grabbed her and went in for a "kiss." :lol: Anyways, yes the show is getting better. They've been changing some of the games and adding in older games. I still don't like the piggy back trivia race thing though...eh, takes too much time....

There were no previews for the next episode I hear and people said at soompi that Love Letter is going to end.. :( Kang Ho Dong is getting married so maybe he doesn't have time to do that many shows anymore?

sisii

awwww really?? Why are they ending it when it's starting to get good? Did they brought the older guest just for viewers satisfaction? errrrrrrr :(