SBS Love Letter : Game Show

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
hey kitkat.. ahhalol.. yeah I'm finally DL a Love Letter eps... I want the ones with subs... so I DL the one that have Minwoo in it ahahlol.. I think it's eps. not sure it air somewhere on Feb. of 2006.. ahahlol can't wait to watch it.. and I'm also DL the first eps. of the second season.. I so wish there was subs!! too bad though!! as for the first season I will also DL cause Shinhwa is in it.. but my hard drive is dying so I have to hurry and burn stuff since all the files i DL are HQ ahhalol.. man i tell u that can really kill your computer but thank god I can burn them to a disc ahahlol

I can't wait to watch this... I bet this is another game show I am going to get hook on cause not really feeling xman at the moment.. cant wait to watch!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
thoyting, omg you will love the show!!! i can promise you that! =D yeah i planned to get HQ files but my net speed isn't that great, though. >.<

anyways, you must be minwoo's fan? i'm eric fan! haha.

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
thoyting the one that you're dling with Minwoo from Feb of 06, I'm guessing that's the one with Fly To The Sky and also one of my favorite LL episodes. I thought Brian was the reason why it was so funny! Him and Hwanhee actually, but yeah I seriously laughed so hard while watching those two episodes. I know that you will enjoy it! :D

Anyways, I'm a Shinhwa fan too! But I really can't choose between the guys, they all have their cuteness...it's just so hard to choose a favorite, therefore I say all of them ^_^ I'm a fan of all of them! I can't wait to see Minwoo's new movie costarring Haha :wub:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
oh yes, i think your right JaM... it's with FTTS. yup, it's very funny episode ever! i think that part is so hilarious where umm.. that girl i forgot her name.. supposed to say brian but instead of saying 'brian' changed to 'hwanhee' directly to brian. lmao! :loool:

at first, i couldn't choose one of shinhwa but eric got my attention somehow.. but hey! shinhwa's my favorite no matter what... they're all the same level. hehe. yup, me too i can't wait for minwoo's new movie with haha. maybe with dongwan, too! hopefully!!!

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^hahaha! I know, I love that part! She was looking at Brian and then all of a sudden she was like "Hwanhee oppa, fighting!" Lol, Brian was so heartbroken. He was crying "She said Hwanhee!!!" and Hwanhee was all smiles. :loool:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^yeah i know! i was like repeating that part 4 or 5 times just get a laugh out of it. haha! man i got to rewatch LL again. it never bore me at all. ^^

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
awww I should never read what you guys wrote.. spoiling the eps. for me ahhaLOL Just kidding.. yeah I can't wait to watch it.. I watch a little bit of the first part and it so FUNNY, but I'm a lil mad cause the subtitles that soompi fourm has is for LQ.. I mean it says HQ but when I DL it's for the LQ.. so I don't really know who saying what cause the subtitles dont match.. anyone know where I can get the HQ subtitiles for the Feb. 11 eps... right now I'm just DL more of the HQ love letter.. even though there are no subs to it.. but what can I do ahah I wish I knew korean ahahLOL..

actually Minwoo is not only my favorite all of Shinhwa are my favorite... because I LOVE all of Shinhwa.. everyone have their own cuteness.. just like Jam says.. I really don't have a favorite cause I'm in love with them all..

Brain CRACK me up.. OMG that boy when he dance it so FUNNY!! what does he think he is doing.. I was CRACKing up so BADLY and him making those cute faces.. it was more funny to me than cute hahahLOL...

DL more eps. of Love Letter right now.. ahahlol.. but I so wish there were subs to the older eps. of the second season haha for the HQ!!!

oh an also.. do you guys think Eun Sim can dance.. is that how you spell her name.. the one Babyvox chick? um.. to me she cant dance but people keep saying she dance so sexy.. everytime I watch her dance she is so stiff.. maybe it's just me.. but she's not that fexliable..

kitkat

sarNie Elites
thoyting, see i told you soompi isn't organized.... :rolleyes: that's why i was sooo frustrated when i got WRONG episodes.... <_< so basically i stopped going there since i finished all LL episodes of shinhwa only. hehe

about SEJ, at first i thought she is CSY Chun So Young because i think it's their hair is almost similar... i was like GO CSY GO.. then i saw the sub stating that she's SEJ... :unsure: i don't really care about her, though. i agree with you about sexy part... i don't think she is, either. -_-

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
OMG.. THANK YOU THANK YOU JAM.. I love you!! ahahlol.. do you have more subs to the HQ version.. cause soompi sometimes have wrong subs and liek Kitkat says it gets confusing sometimes... if you could upload it that would be so NICE of you!!! :D :D :D so, after i get the subs I can know which eps. to DL first ahahlol..

right now I'm just trying to DL the beginning of season 2.. I should start with season one.. but season 2 seems more funny since its more people.. but I still have to get my Shinhwa ahahlol

yeah i agree Jam.. SEJ is cute but she is to skinny.. and man she is stiff when she dance.. Chea Yeon dance better than her ahahlol.. they say she has like a sexy chirsma.. but I don't see it...

and oh I just finish watching eps. 117-118.. boy was it FUNNY!! Brain trip me out.. when he was talking in english he sound so ghetto.. and his dancing ahahLOL.. to funny..

and yeah now I know what you guys were talking about when that one ballarina chick called out HawngHee name when she was cheering and looking at Brian ahahlol..

and man that one "breakdance chick" I was laughing so hard when she was so called break dancing ahahlol. what was she doing.. ahah too FUNNY! but she lucky get to kiss Minwoo ahahlol

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^thoyting, you know breakdance chick... i swear i don't think she can break dance... she only can do is robot dance! i don't know why they name her as break dancer? :blink:

---

hey here's preview of last season 01 episode with han ji hye part one. it shows that shinhwa have their own personality from overall episodes of season 01.

that's what i love SHINHWA! :wub:

eric - ROMANTIC
andy - CUTE
hye sung - SWEET [i thought he's considered as shy but i guess not.]
jun jin - ?
minwoo - ?
dongwan - ? [silly?]

i can't read korean....

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
kitkat Thanks for that preview. I think I have this episode though...yeah with Han Ji Hye, but only LQ. Maybe I'll get the HQ someday...but since there are no subs for it (or is there?) I'm not in such a rush. Haha, Minwoo looks hot like that. He should stick to that scruffy look ^_^ When I look back on their past pictures/shows/performance, I'm always amazed at how much they've grown and matured. I saw the MV for their first hit "Eusha Eusha" and I was laughing so much...OMG, I don't think I can see them looking like that today. :loool:

thoyting I have a couple HQ subs, especially for the newer ones. If you can't find a HQ sub on the first page of soompi then ask, because someone will usually upload it for you. They are subs so it only takes like a second to upload anyways, so usually a lot of people are willing to upload those. I usually just get what's available on the first page and if it's synced to LQ, I'll just retime it myself. That's one of the good things about GOM player, but I hear BS player does it as well. ^_^ But if you still want, I can upload all the ones that I have for you. I fixed some of the subs too, so I can also upload the fixed ones.

Anyways, so what got you girls into these gameshows? What started it all? What motivated you to see your very first LL episode?

As for me? Let's see...*thinks back* I saw LL after I saw X-Man and just to let you know, I'm a crazy TVXQ fan ;) so I was at soompi and I was looking through the photos section and saw screencaps from the episode of Love Letter with Micky Yoochun and U-know Yunho and I was like :shock: I gotta see this! for Yoochun looked so shy and cute when he was hiding in the back of the set because he was embarassed of what Kang Hodong told him to do. So yeah, I dled that episode and seriously laughed so hard that my sister/brother came to see what I was watching and now they like that show too. Haha, so yeah the reason why was because of TVXQ :wub:

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
kitkat aww thanks for the caps.. I LOVE the Shinhwa guys they are so CUTE and ADORABLE!!! I can't wait to watch the eps myself.. but at the same time I wish there were subs ahhalol

I agree with you.. when Shinhwa first came out I wasnt to much please with their appearance.. boy were they weird looking.. and looking back in the past I bet they probably think the same thing.. Junjin with his bleach blond hair was a NO NO and Minwoo too haahlol.. and Eric had like long hair hahalol... I started being interest in them like around 03-04 cause they started to look a lot better hahalol... NOW I'm so in love with them.. so cute and I love watching them on game shows...

Jam... THANKS for the info... I know I sound lazy but can you please upload the subs for me.. cause sometimes on soompi when I ask for stuff the tend to ignore me... and I don't want to repeat myself cause I get scared there going to yell at me or something ahhalol.. How do you resynce the time to match with LQ and HQ... I could never figure out how to do that.. haha my dumb butt hahalol PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE can you upload them for me the HQ subs!!! THANK YOU!!!!

I always wanted to DL Love Letter because of Shinhwa... but I never had the chance cause I was trying to get x-man first.. that was the first game show I really watch... so now since I came and talk with you guys on the thread it made me want to watch it.. so now I'm starting to DL LL.. but only if it have people I like in it..

OMG I love U-Know Yunho.. he is so CUTE to me ahahlol and what a GREAT DANCER.. yeah I saw the list of names on soompi and which eps. is he in again.. I need to go check it out.. cause I have to DL that hahalol.. I hope they have subs for it ahhaLOL.. I wonder who gets to kiss him ahahlol so LUCKY!!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
JaM, as for love letter episodes HQ, all i know that shcj CB has it all but is restricted to super members now. -_- but i personally HATE clubbox seriously. <_< i wish there's subs as well... life is so unfair because have you notice that anime is way faster than kdramas/game shows? because my little brother always d/l animes with fansub... it's sooo cool because it has a lot of options such as 3 or more languages for subtitles. :eek: their grammars mostly are great compare to others. :ph34r:

thoyting, yeah at first i don't even know who is shinhwa until late 2005 because of i got bored with thai section.... then i went into korean section since i hear so many good things about kdramas... i gave it a try which first kdrama i watched was super rookie that has eric in it. then i found him attractive in it and wanted to find him with information such as profile blah blah blah... then i saw the word shinhwa.. i was like hey i saw that thousand of times... i checked it out and tried their songs...well, first was videos then songs. lmao. then I FELL IN LOVE WITH SHINHWA ESPECIALLY ERIC!

lookie here! the newest picture!!!! they're all damned hot even more! :w000t:

credited: ShinhwaJJ + me for uploading + imageshack.us for hosting

mmm.. how i got interested in this show? well, xman is the first when i found out shinhwa is on it. i laughed so hard until soompi mentioned love letter which it doens't bother me... since i don't even know what that is... somehow i found out that kang ho dong is hosting this show! i was like OMG I MUST WATCH IT! then i got super happy because of shinhwa is on it, too since i didn't know they are on it! :w000t: then got hooked on this show and xman. :D sound crazy? :p

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
thoyting Here are all the HQ subs of Love Letter that I have on my computer. I think I have subs for one more episode but it's on a cd and I'm too lazy to get it, lol. It wasn't really that interesting of an episode. I think it the subs for the Christmas one, but if you want subs for that one, soompi! ^_^ Anyways, here you go...

http://d.turboupload.com/d/490462/LL_HQsubs.zip.html

kitkat As for the anime subs, I think the reason why they're so good and why there is so many different languages of them available is because there is a lot of viewers for anime. As for gameshows like Love Letter and X-Man, sometimes the subs are rushed through, where one person translate and another person does the timing. Since everyone's always so impatient for them, they don't bother to go through every line and correct/edit them. They just take what the translator had and used that. I would like for them to correct the grammer, etc. but I guess they just don't want to waste time doing all that, just as long as viewers get the jist of what they're saying. I would also think that it's harder to translate the gameshows because they use a lot of puns and sometimes the jokes just aren't funny unless you understand korean, which during those times I just laugh along like I understand :lol:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
JaM, i know that's why i wish gameshows would be same as animes... i always see that anything related to korean shows... it usually comes out with chinese subs fast than english... -_- i was sooo devastated to understand the show even if it's not joke or anything. as long as i know what they're saying instead of missing some lines. ;)

yeah i do exactly like you did. just laugh like i understand korean. lmao. i think i easily laugh just because of some words i know what they mean and the sound effect is so funny, too. just like cartoon you know. hehe.

anyways, omg i rewatched ha ji won and han ji hye episodes again again and again! what two great episodes of mine. hehe what's yours?

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
jam THANK YOU so much.. I'm at work right now so cant DL yet.. when I get home I will.. THANK YOU AND THANK YOU!!!

yeah about the subs... I'm just glad that they sub it for people like us.. even though it's not the best as long as we understand it I'm HAPPY!!! and yeah I know what you guys mean.. I laugh along just because it looks funny and everyone else is laughing.. ahah even though I have no idea what the hell they are talking about ahhalol... I wish I did though.. it so funny all three of us watch these shows and we don't even understand a thing hahalol... it be nice if someone actually knew korean to join into our conversation so we can bug that person for some help ahahahahLOL...

OMG... THANK for the pictures KITKAT... aww I LOVE SHINHWA... AWWWW but too bad Eric, Minwoo and Dongwon is going to the army soon.. well that what I been hearing.. they plan on doing the new ablum soon before they leave to the army.. aww they look so HOT!! look at them!! AWWWWWWWW!! so FINE!!

anyways... I was just watching the older eps. with Junjin, Hyesung and Andy.. forgot which eps.. Junjin and Hyesung are very good at the kicking game... but Junjin lost to Hyesung ahhalol.. and I always laugh at the Shinhwa guys cause they always seem to reject JYR ahhalol.. but she is so obessed with Junjin haha need to leave my man alone hahalol.. go bother someone else hahalol

kitkat

sarNie Elites
thoyting, yeah they did that before 3 of them going to army. i think the reason they did that because it would go up the sales higher but what the heck! with or without them, they are always GREAT to me! :D

yeah junjin and hye sung are really good... i mean hs has long legs and jj has a great passion. it's sort of funny when they failed 1st time on 3meters and they were like one more with seriousness! so hs made it. hehe. i forgot who made a record after 3meters? is it hwanhee? i dont' remember... :unsure:

yeah jyr is considered as the wife of shinhwa. lmao! but i was sooo happy when she decided not to choose minwoo.. so picked lsj instead! but again, lsj shocked me! :eek: lol.

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
I havent seen the part where she rejected Minwoo yet aahhahlol.. but I bet its pretty funny aahahhalol.. she is not shinhwa wife.. better gone somewhere.. no wonder people dont like her.. never label yourself as one of the hottest group wife ahahlol.. their fans can hurt you epecially the crazy ones.. ahahlol

I really want to see the one with Youknow.. I'll have to DL it but so lazy at the moment... and about the one with the highest record of kicking I dont know... I thought Junjin and Hyesugn kept the record.. cause I know junjin hit the 3 meters once.. it was the first eps of season one... but I havent DL the rest yet so I dont know ahhalol...

kitkat

sarNie Elites
thoyting, i know that crazy shinhwa fans would kill me for saying that but what the heck, to me they're too much... lol i'm crazy, too but i can handle it well. geesh... those people. :lmao:

yeah junjin did hit 3meters.. it's just that it's so much fun episode to see two members of shinhwa completing against each other. so hs made it. :wub: i wish there's 3 members of shinhwa completing each other, too. because andy only hits probably 2meters? i don't remember.... :unsure: