SBS Love Letter : Game Show

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^hey i checked the episode again.... I REALIZED I MIXED UP 4 EPISODES UP... good thing you mentioned that one... ^_^

yes it's having brian in lee da hae episode... :D he looks so cute with that glass... hehe

thoyting, my mistake... it's #3 episodes 05/06 that SJH won by surprise... :D

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
thoyting

This is Sujin (or Soojin) of Sugar.

From 04.08.2006 episode 125, I love the beginning of it! It's Kang Hodong copying Lee Junki's cf. :loool:

To see Lee Junki's cf, click here. It seems like direct links to youtube aren't working at the moment, so just go to the main site and search for lee junki cf.

Bae Seul Gi doing that belly dance was a lot more interesting than Hwang Jung Eum's from the previous episode. She could shake it more than Jung Eum, who was just so stiff :lmao:

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
kitkat said:
^hey i checked the episode again.... I REALIZED I MIXED UP 4 EPISODES UP... good thing you mentioned that one... ^_^

yes it's having brian in lee da hae episode... :D he looks so cute with that glass... hehe

thoyting, my mistake... it's #3 episodes 05/06 that SJH won by surprise... :D

[post="103645"][/post]​
yes he acts so gay but i still luv him lol :D

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
JaM said:
thoyting

This is Sujin (or Soojin) of Sugar.

From 04.08.2006 episode 125, I love the beginning of it! It's Kang Hodong copying Lee Junki's cf. :loool:

To see Lee Junki's cf, click here. It seems like direct links to youtube aren't working at the moment, so just go to the main site and search for lee junki cf.

Bae Seul Gi doing that belly dance was a lot more interesting than Hwang Jung Eum's from the previous episode. She could shake it more than Jung Eum, who was just so stiff :lmao:
[post="103868"][/post]​
i dont like soojin thou -_- but i do like chae yeon n bae seung ki :p :D

kitkat

sarNie Elites
oooh that's sujin? thanks for pic! she looks like down to earth chick... i never heard of her group sugar before... :huh:

omg i'm sooo tempted to d/l HQ files on old episodes... so I DID... it's downloading now [sort of FOREVER...]... i wonder once i get it all HQ files that have shinhwa... do you have HQ subs for some episodes from season 02? i'm sure you d/l all episodes of this show, right? if so, can i have subs from yours? since i know you retimed it and sometimes fix the grammars. :sweat: thanks in advance!

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
Hey jam.. yeah I went and watch a few other eps. of LL and found out who she was.. thanks for the pictures.. I remeber seeing her on xman fight with CheaYeon over KJK... um... she doesn't interest me ahahlol.. LJK my friend is obessed over him ahahlol... I should watch this eps.. imma go home and DL it hahalol so its the newer eps.. I wonder if the subs are out yet...

and yeah I so agree with you.. I think BSJ is so CUTE.. and she is a better dancer than HJE (that the babyvox chick right?) cause that girl is STIFF.. no offense cause I'm a fan of babyvox but I dont know why people say she can dance.. I think the best dancer out of the LL girls I seen was Hyebin.. now that girl can move.. anyways.. I know BSJ is 20 they mention that a couple of times.. but is she a singer or an actress? just wondering.. I think she is so CUTE.. I remember watching her and that one guy from Super JR. Choi somthing when he piggy back ride her and ansering question to become partners.. he is so ADORABLE and since both of them are ARORABLE they look so CUTE together...

yeah I agree with Cat.. ahahlol since you retime the eps. to HQ share with us PRETTY PLEASE :D :) :D :) :D :)

Also wanna say HI to MINNIE MOUSE.. we have someone new added to our discussion ahahLOL.. its just been the three of use hahalol

kitkat

sarNie Elites
yup, BSG is really pretty! especially her eyes... those are sooo gorgeous... it's like big eyes with small face... sooo innocent looking... haha and she's tiny, too! somehow i wanted to be tiny with big eyes. lmao.

sujin, is it just me is that mole on her nose? :unsure: if so, gosh i'm sooo blind for not seeing that! :mellow:

oh yeah WELCOME MINNIE MOUSE FOR BEING 4 OF US... if you come here often just like 3 of us...haha :p

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
kitkat said:
yup, BSG is really pretty! especially her eyes... those are sooo gorgeous... it's like big eyes with small face... sooo innocent looking... haha and she's tiny, too! somehow i wanted to be tiny with big eyes. lmao.

sujin, is it just me is that mole on her nose? :unsure: if so, gosh i'm sooo blind for not seeing that! :mellow:

oh yeah WELCOME MINNIE MOUSE FOR BEING 4 OF US... if you come here often just like 3 of us...haha :p

[post="103984"][/post]​
thanx
n yes bae seung ki is really pretty n i dont like soojin too n im sure theres sumthing on her nose :D

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
thoyting said:
Hey jam.. yeah I went and watch a few other eps. of LL and found out who she was.. thanks for the pictures.. I remeber seeing her on xman fight with CheaYeon over KJK... um... she doesn't interest me ahahlol.. LJK my friend is obessed over him ahahlol... I should watch this eps.. imma go home and DL it hahalol so its the newer eps.. I wonder if the subs are out yet...

and yeah I so agree with you.. I think BSJ is so CUTE.. and she is a better dancer than HJE (that the babyvox chick right?) cause that girl is STIFF.. no offense cause I'm a fan of babyvox but I dont know why people say she can dance.. I think the best dancer out of the LL girls I seen was Hyebin.. now that girl can move.. anyways.. I know BSJ is 20 they mention that a couple of times.. but is she a singer or an actress? just wondering.. I think she is so CUTE.. I remember watching her and that one guy from Super JR. Choi somthing when he piggy back ride her and ansering question to become partners.. he is so ADORABLE and since both of them are ARORABLE they look so CUTE together...

yeah I agree with Cat.. ahahlol since you retime the eps. to HQ share with us PRETTY PLEASE :D :) :D :) :D :)

Also wanna say HI to MINNIE MOUSE.. we have someone new added to our discussion ahahLOL.. its just been the three of use hahalol
[post="103971"][/post]​
hi!!! n its only da 3 of u so no one else watches loveletter :( but its such a great show n can i ask u guys a question? y isnt se7en in loveletter? :(

kitkat

sarNie Elites
i just skimmed the scenes of CSW and BSG from youtube.com, omg they really look so good together... i mean CSW looks way better with BSG than sujin. ;)

i might watch a full episode on youtube.com since i don't have to d/l it on my computer... :sweat: lol.

minnie mouse, yeah it's only 3 of us who would kept talking about our fave game shows... since nobody seems interested to talk about it here compare to soompi forum. :unsure:

about se7en for not being in show... i don't know WHY exactly... probably he's busy with his own schedule... you know being famous celebrity isn't always available to all shows, though. at first, i always wanted jang woo hyuk being in love letter then finally he was in it for couple of eppies... now i guess he's busy nowadays... for example: I WANTED SHINHWA back on the show again.. but i highly doubt it since their 8th album is coming in VERY SOON! :w000t:

hey your signature, is it se7en, right? you must be a huge fan of him. hehe and that little girl is dabin? if so, she's sooo adorable! :wub:

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
Hey Minnie.. yeah I doubt Se7en will be on the show cause he is VERY POPULAR.. if you notice the people who is doing well successful in different country is hard for them to come on the show.. and since Se7en just relase his new ablum it might be a while.. cause he is doing a lot of promotion..

and yeah it might be a while before Shinhwa comes back on the show or at least one of the members..

yup BSG is just so cute... I think she looks good with Choi si Won.. as for Sunjin I have no comment on there girl.. cause I dont like and I dont hate her.. so I'm nuetral ahahlolo... how old is the CSW anyways?

Yup it's only four of us... mang I really wanna see Yunho again.. when is he coming back ahahlol

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^yeahhh popular celebs don't have a time for game shows... i always wanted boa to be involved this show or xman... now she seems can't... she's quite a super POPULAR singer now.. may i say famous international singer? ^_^

as for shinhwa, coming back on the show... mostly i know andy can... but 8th album seems HUGE DEAL than past albums now... so hopefully they or some of them would come back... :wavecry:

man, i watched on youtube.com for latest episodes... it's loading forever! <_<

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
kitkat said:
i just skimmed the scenes of CSW and BSG from youtube.com, omg they really look so good together... i mean CSW looks way better with BSG than sujin. ;)

i might watch a full episode on youtube.com since i don't have to d/l it on my computer... :sweat: lol.

minnie mouse, yeah it's only 3 of us who would kept talking about our fave game shows... since nobody seems interested to talk about it here compare to soompi forum. :unsure:

about se7en for not being in show... i don't know WHY exactly... probably he's busy with his own schedule... you know being famous celebrity isn't always available to all shows, though. at first, i always wanted jang woo hyuk being in love letter then finally he was in it for couple of eppies... now i guess he's busy nowadays... for example: I WANTED SHINHWA back on the show again.. but i highly doubt it since their 8th album is coming in VERY SOON! :w000t:

hey your signature, is it se7en, right? you must be a huge fan of him. hehe and that little girl is dabin? if so, she's sooo adorable! :wub:

[post="103993"][/post]​
awwwww dats sooo sad :(
n dat grls in wonderful life :D n i agree dat shes really cutee

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
thoyting said:
Hey Minnie.. yeah I doubt Se7en will be on the show cause he is VERY POPULAR.. if you notice the people who is doing well successful in different country is hard for them to come on the show.. and since Se7en just relase his new ablum it might be a while.. cause he is doing a lot of promotion..

and yeah it might be a while before Shinhwa comes back on the show or at least one of the members..

yup BSG is just so cute... I think she looks good with Choi si Won.. as for Sunjin I have no comment on there girl.. cause I dont like and I dont hate her.. so I'm nuetral ahahlolo... how old is the CSW anyways?

Yup it's only four of us... mang I really wanna see Yunho again.. when is he coming back ahahlol
[post="104010"][/post]​
n yep i like bae seung ki too n i luv her dance :D
n is yunho is u-know?

kitkat

sarNie Elites
mini_mouse said:
is yunho is u-know?
[post="104027"][/post]​
yes he's same as yunho/u-know... surprisedly, i know his name... lmao! because i'm not a fan of DBSK... :sweat: i guess seeing him on the shows often making me to remember him more... as for other members, i can't remember at all. :lol:

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
kitkat said:

yes he's same as yunho/u-know... surprisedly, i know his name... lmao! because i'm not a fan of DBSK... :sweat: i guess seeing him on the shows often making me to remember him more... as for other members, i can't remember at all. :lol:

[post="104037"][/post]​
same here im not a fan of DBSG lol <<u can just tell by lookin at my signature :D n he is pretty good at dancin too

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^you mean se7en is good dancer... please don't try to be off-topic... anyways, yeah he does.. i only saw him dancing once ... the performance with bi and hyolee.... my all-the-time fave perf... i can't believe it was SHORT! <_<

back to topic: what's your fave episode of this show?

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
hey guys.. ahhalol it really hard to see star like BoA on these shows.. she is super popular... as for Se7en with releasing his new ablum he probably just going to show up for the music shows...

you know I just finish one of the new eps. it air on 3/18/2006... it so FUNNY... and awww BSG and CJW got together again how cute.. i was trying to do a screencap but I dont remember how to save the picture.. and in this eps. in order for them to be a couple they have to answer the question correctly and boy was it FUNNY!! Brain crack me up when they try to make him say that guys name with a Korean accent ahhalol... The show was just FUNNY!!

as for Sunjin.. I dont think she is that bad.. how old is she anyways?? she cute with her hair down.. and her and Brain were so funny together..

yeah Yunho is U-know.. same person.. I like DBSG but I wouldnt say I'm a big fan.. I just perfer Yunho.. ahahlol.. he such a GREAT dacner... him and Xiah (another member) are great dancers.. Mickey he good but now as good as them.. as for the other two member name I dont remember ahahlOL

kitkat

sarNie Elites
damned it, youtube.com really pissed me off... i tried to watch the recent episodes of LL that don't have any shinhwa.. it's better than d/ling it onto my computer that i don't like anyone except shinhwa. lol so it was loading... i waited for it like 2 hours to complete the load so i can watch it smoothly and somehow it just freezing!

i don't usually play during loading... it's bothersome to me... i guess... :sweat:

i just wish youtube shouldn't have so many same stuff... everytime i put the word on search and it has ton of same ones... ughh..

omg i just rewatched LL season 01 with han ga in...HQ is so much better! :w000t: i'm still d/ling.. it might take a week and few days to finish all eppies. i suppposed to get first two eppies but it was paused skipping to han ga in eppies instead... i hardly can wait for that first two eppies.. hehe

this might be stupid question... what MB is equal to 1GB? is it 1000MB? :huh: so i can count GB of total shinhwa's LL eppies...