SBS Love Letter : Game Show

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
sugar86 said:
lol I think some of the people there are too uptight, they should be nicer? :huh:

I just finished watching the one from two weels ago, finally had time to watch it, Myung Hoon's cheer for the wrestling game was so funny lol he's hilarious. I like the Brian and Bae Seul Gi couple, they're so cute.
[post="105088"][/post]​
yep me too! :p :D bae seul ki's eyes r so pretty :D

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. I really need subs ahahlol.. watching the shows and having no clue what they are talking about ahahLOL.. I was watch 4/1 show without the subs since they are not out yet.. and it show some clips from the next eps... CSW is still going to be in it.. but it seems like he will be getting with Sunjin or something.. well from the clips it looks that way.. awww...

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
thoyting said:
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. I really need subs ahahlol.. watching the shows and having no clue what they are talking about ahahLOL.. I was watch 4/1 show without the subs since they are not out yet.. and it show some clips from the next eps... CSW is still going to be in it.. but it seems like he will be getting with Sunjin or something.. well from the clips it looks that way.. awww...
[post="105456"][/post]​
i no
GOD first he picked bada then he picked soo jin but he never picked bae seul ki :angry: n bae seul ki was so pretty in it too :D

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
ah I think CSW felt bad cause BSG went for Brian instead of him ahahlol.. aww poor CSW.. so he just went for other girls.. or maybe the show is scirpted too telling the guys and the girls who to pair up with.. who knows.. who knows..

but I really like seeing CSW and BSG together.. I wonder how many times have CSW been on LL.. have to find out.. I want all the eps.. haahlol

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
4/1/06 subs were released two days ago (I think...). Wow...Shiwon was couple-less....a SuJu member couple-less!? What has the world come to...*shakes head* lol. Haha, but I felt Bada made the right choice. Chun Myung Hoon deserves to be coupled once in a while. I thought Bae Seul Gi would couple with Jo Kye Hyung...I was sad when she didn't choose him. And yeah, Brian and Kwak Jimin should've been coupled too..:( I like Kwak Jimin. I think she's so adorbale. And Hwang Bora also, lol. She's so cute! Everytime she says something, she always laughs at herself and giggles, lol, and the guys are just like 'what'? ^_^

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
Hey Jam.. oh so it was release already.. oh shiet gots to go get it.. ahhaLOL have to know what they are talking about... I know I was SHOCK myself when CSW didnt get a girl.. I was thinking the H****... I thought BSG would stop Bada or some other girls but I guess not... I was like POOR HIM.. I wonder what he was thinking when BSG choose Brian.. cause it seems that CSW would always go for BSG..

which eps. was it that he CSW pair up with Sunjin or something? I think someone mention that how he pick Sunjin over BSG?

do you guys every wonder it they tell the guys to pick certian girls are vice versa.. I wonder that sometimes.. I hope its not scripted that way.. or else what the point..

JKH is the guy BSG was couple with right?? um.. sorry really bad with name and I really dont know much about that guy ahahLOL.. yeah and man she went for Brian.. I love Brian and everything but he goes for all the girls ahhalOL.. I thought BSG would run back to CSW but I guess not.. ahhalol... and he even hug her when he jump the meter.. say "B I'm coming" or something like that.. (i forgot)

and than KKB got with Sunjin.. was that his first time on LL?? he so CUTE!!! he didnt want to talk until Sunjin talk to him.. How old is Sunjin anyways.. I think she looks cute with her hair down but when she puts it up she looks WEIRD ahhaLOL

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^i always wonder the same.... because you know season 01 where han ji hye is in eppies... sooo basically MW isn't the perfect man yet... since all of members already have been one except SJH, CMH, and KJM. so HJH could have chosen eric instead but i felt that there's scripted for her to choose MW. who knows.. it's not that i love eric and HJH to be coupled or anything.. it's just a vibe i see them together... :rolleyes:

at least, MW doesn't feel left out for that "last" eppies... lol that's kind of embrassment for him to not being chosen. if i were him, i would feel that way.. hahah.

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
Hey Cat.. no i never watch the old version so I really dont know anything about it ahahlol.. I started on Season two cause season one dont have subs.. I'm still going to DL it anyways cause my Shinhwa guys are on it.. but maybe later ahhalol

but anyways.. okay so I rewatch the eps that air on 3/28 and 4/1.. and u are right Cat.. CSW said "if I have another girl in mind and when she come out can I object or something.. but aww to bad he couldnt.. but that not fair he has no say to the girl he wants.. I bet he was talking about BSG ahahLOL.. who knows ahahlol.. I just think they are so CUTE!!!

as for Sunjin I think she is okay... she hasnt really interest me much yet.. maybe I just have to get use to her first... but I dont know sometimes she bugs me ahahlol.. I like Bada ahahlol she pretty cool and funny!! and yeah she went for CMH and CSW was like does that mean I get kick out ahahahLOL too funny.. poor him.. CSW was sitting by himself on the stairs ahahaha awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... I would definitly pick him out of all the guys their on that eps. hahlol..

okay guys help me out here.. so far I counted that CSW been on LL 4 times.. he been on 3 of the most recent eps and he is also on the new eps. that hasnt finish coming out yet... am I missing an eps where he's been in???

kitkat

sarNie Elites
hey guys, i just d/led the 1st 8 episodes of LL season 02. i never watch it because i didn't know that there's more eppies of JinDy before epi09. :huh:

one thing i still don't understand how it works at end... with those 'flag' covering up the whole body of person then at end, to see who's winner for being couple with guy. i might am not good at explaining... i will cap it after i watch heaven's tree. it's soo good! :w000t:

it's season 02 #2 epi03-04

the winners are SSK & HEJ [Seung Si Kyung & Han Eun Jung].

caps by me and imageshack.us for hosting

see those caps? can anyone tell me how the game at end works? :huh:

by the way, i missed HEJ back on LL.. she was only on LL twice... from season 01 and this one. she's one of my fave actresses. :wub:

now you can see that i d/l HQ file... it looks so much better! :w000t:

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
ahah Hey Cat your so silly.. I cant help you cause I dont know korean ahahlol.. I really havent watch any eps. where it was like that.. one the first part of season two.. the rest was where the girls go to the guy and pick and exchange flowers.. I'm gald they dont do it that way anymore.. with the screen curtian thingy thing.. it seems a little werid...

ahhaLOL so your finally getting yoru HQ version... haha yeah when you DL from clubbox more often it will continue to go faster for you.. it did for me.. now it really dont take me that long to DL any HQ files hahalol..

I'm so waiting for the subs for the latest eps. with CSW.. air 4/8 and 4/15... I wonder if he didnt pick BSG because she didnt pick him last time... usually he would come out for her but he didnt.. awww.. he came out for Bada though.. i guess cause he wanted to make up for last eps...

anyways... awww I was hoping he would get with BSG at the end..first all girls went for him but than they end up pickign other guys.. and BET you any money that the part was scrpited.. cause I doubt any of those girls would turn down CSW.. they probably were trying to make it more interesting.. ahah I watch it without the subs I really need the subs to know what they are saying...

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^i know you can't understand korean.. either am i, too. lol i just hope if there's anyone to fill me in with that weird system... the first eppie was sooo funny.. because at end, binwoo was like shaking her hands toward the screen which meant she hope the screen will go down covering her. :lol: because she wanted andy since andy is 'marked off' with that screen. this eppie winner was tim and another girl i don't know her name... [its only based on i observed. lol.]

i'm glad that screen thingy isn't existed anymore... i mean it's a bit of awkward... because i felt bad for girls... one of girls who won so she has to accept the guy who won, too. for example: SSK and HEJ, they don't really go for each other... SSK goes for jeon hye bin and HEJ goes for min kyung hoon. that's why i don't understand the game at end seriously... :unsure:

yeah i'm sooo happy that i got HQ files! it took days but now it's adding up even more days! :mellow: :sweat:

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
kitkat said:
^i know you can't understand korean.. either am i, too. lol i just hope if there's anyone to fill me in with that weird system... the first eppie was sooo funny.. because at end, binwoo was like shaking her hands toward the screen which meant she hope the screen will go down covering her. :lol: because she wanted andy since andy is 'marked off' with that screen. this eppie winner was tim and another girl i don't know her name... [its only based on i observed. lol.]

i'm glad that screen thingy isn't existed anymore... i mean it's a bit of awkward... because i felt bad for girls... one of girls who won so she has to accept the guy who won, too. for example: SSK and HEJ, they don't really go for each other... SSK goes for jeon hye bin and HEJ goes for min kyung hoon. that's why i don't understand the game at end seriously... :unsure:

yeah i'm sooo happy that i got HQ files! it took days but now it's adding up even more days! :mellow: :sweat:

[post="106473"][/post]​
we should learn it then :D

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
hahha yeah we should learn... Oh man I so need the subtitles for the latest eps. with CSW ahahlol.. I was bored so I did some screen caps ahahlol.. CSW is just so HOT!!!

CSW picking up BSG green scraf after she finish doing her belly dance.. awww!! I wonder if they are good friends in real life???

CSW finally got a hold of it!! ahahlol

Look a here.. you see BSG having the scarf wrap around her.. ahahlOL

CSW and Sojin tryign to answer the question but got it wrong! ahah

You have to love CSW expression.. he was shocked when he heard that BSG and her partner got the answer correct ahahlOL... he didnt except them to answer it so quickly since he knew the answer ahhalOL

as you can ee I must have been very bored.. ahah I SO need the subttiles but have to be patient ahhalol

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
thoyting said:
hahha yeah we should learn... Oh man I so need the subtitles for the latest eps. with CSW ahahlol.. I was bored so I did some screen caps ahahlol.. CSW is just so HOT!!!

CSW picking up BSG green scraf after she finish doing her belly dance.. awww!! I wonder if they are good friends in real life???

CSW finally got a hold of it!! ahahlol

Look a here.. you see BSG having the scarf wrap around her.. ahahlOL

CSW and Sojin tryign to answer the question but got it wrong! ahah

You have to love CSW expression.. he was shocked when he heard that BSG and her partner got the answer correct ahahlOL... he didnt except them to answer it so quickly since he knew the answer ahhalOL

as you can ee I must have been very bored.. ahah I SO need the subttiles but have to be patient ahhalol
[post="106805"][/post]​
yes i can tell lol
n shi won should have been bae seung ki's partner :angry:
bae seung ki's much more intelligent n prettier than soo jin :D

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
CSW and BSG love! Those two look cute together...actually I think BSG matches up with a lot of guys (Yunho, Jaejoong, Brian, etc.) lol. I think the reason is because she's so friendly and gets along with all the guys, sort of like how Jung Hyebin was (which also caused her a lot of anti's). Anyways, the guests for next week looks refreshing! Tim is back! Although I've never seen any LL episodes with him, I did see him on Happy Together, lol. Sungmin of Super Junior is also gonna be on! He looks very engergetic so it should be interesting to watch. Kang In from Goong is also gonna be on and he's one major fine guy. :D I can't wait for Saturday!!!

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
yeah BSG does look cute with a lot of guys cause she is just so cute.. yeah but too bad i never seen her pair up with Yunho... but I just think her and CSW are just so cute.. cause both have really adroable baby face... I dont understand fans these days.. why are they always hating on other celebrities that get close to they celebrity they like.. man epecially the DBSG fans.. they are CARZY!! the hell wrong with them ahahlol... i heard many incident about what they be doing ahhalol.. i remember watch LL and Kim Jonk Gook beat Yunho record and so KJK and the NRG guy was apologizing to the public trying to make it as a joke saying he didnt mean to beat Yunho record... i was laughing...

yeah i cant wait until next week.. it seems that BSG is gonig to be pair up with SumJim something like that.. the other SJ guy.. hahalol.. she getting along pretty way with the superJ guys hahalol.. I would still go for CSW thougha halol..

i just love this.. ahah they are so cute and look at CSW expression..

Oh MINNIE.. Sojin didnt even get pair up with CSW.. CSW got pair up with that one newsreporter lady.. and even at the end it didnt show her kissing CSW.. i wonder why they cut it out for...

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^that's such a cute screen cap! His expression is so cute!

It was funny when he was saying that he was mad at Kibum because they were suppose to stick together and then Brian's like "are they going out?" lol, Brian...

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
Hey Jam.. yeah I know that such a cute expression... CSW is just too CUTE!! I just love that boy, he's my new obesssion.. ahahLOL.. I didn't even know who he was until I watched Love Letter... so, now I'm just trying to find some stuff on him.. anyways.. dang I'm so bored I show make more screen caps just for the hell of it hahalol...

I'm dying for the subs hahalol... I really wanna know what's going on, but too bad...

yeah Brian is funny.. he crack the hell out of me... did you watch the eps. where he was about to wrestle with Tei and he bust out saying "i'm a singer, nigga" I started ROLLING!!! OMG, Brain is GHETTO... ahahlol.. and him and Cheayeon is so FUNNY!!! isn't she like 5 years or so older than him?

Brain and BSG ahahlol.. I love Brian expression so FUNNY!

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^I remember reading about Brian saying that at soompi but I completely missed it when I was watching it. So it was in the episode with Tei, huh? Now I gotta go back to that episode just to see that. :D

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
haha I'm sorry I jsut have to post this.. this was the first eps. with CSW ahahlol

CSW and BSG are so CUTE!

an yup its in the eps. with Tei, Bada, Brain, BSG, Tablo, SooJin, KimJiSuk, JungEum, it air 2/25 - 3/4... it was too funny.. I think that was also the eps. that Cheayeon got beat by Bada and Soojin in the wrestling game ahahlol... I can't believe he said that.. he was like "I'm a singer, nigga" it was just too FUNNY!!.. i think Brain pair up with BSG in that eps. yeah the picture i put of BSG kising him was from that eps. ahahlol

Brain always tripping me out...