SBS Love Letter : Game Show

kitkat

sarNie Elites
wow i haven't been in this thread for a while.. since i don't keep up with you guys on latest eppies... youtube really sucks! it's loading forever so basically i gave up. oh yeah it slow down the net, too. <_<

how was latest eppies then?

gosh i'm really bored...i mean there's no shinhwa or individuals of shinhwa... i know i know they wouldn't been on for a while probably a bit longer... i guess i will start on doing on caps for fun. which size do you guys like? big or small? even though some of you guys might see it already... so it meant for newcomers. lol. :p

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
Hey cat.. yeah where u been its been a while? yeah, I'm just waiting for subs for the latest eps.. wondering what happen between CSW and BSG.. as u can see I am obessed with CSW.. On page 7 I post so caps of him and BSG... his expression is just to CUTE!!

post as many caps as you want... let see.. the last eps. i watch with subtitles was the one where they air on 3/24 - 4/1.. u probably seen that one alreay.. just a little disappoint.. cant believe CSW didnt get a girl ahahlol

I"M so dying for the subs.. gosh I cant wait to see what happen.. I just love CSW.. to bad he's not going to be on next week.. but next week has a COOL cast.. than again I would still have to wait for the subs hahalol.. gosh I wish I just understood them.. it would be a lot EASIER haahlol...

sisii

In this part Choi Shi Won was throwing a tantrum after they got the wrong answer :loool: He was soooooo cute!! OMG I just love his cute dimples. Makes me want to pinch his cheeks hehe As for Bae Seul Gi, I just love her! She's the cutest thing. She's one of my favorite. You put her with CSW *hyper* the ultimate cute couple :wub: I adoree these two together.

Brian oppa :wub: love love him! He's soo funny and he has such a great voice. I envy the girls in LL who gets to be seranated by his songs :( I want him to sing Pi to mee too. I would love to see him with Shim Eun Jin. I think she's really pretty. She's also one of my fav. You know who I can't stand is Chaeyeon. errrrr She's all over the guys and especially Brian when he's there..and he falls into her seductive trap :angry: I can't stand her. She's fkljdfoicdsaojxseio..yups..

Did anyone watch the episode when Ki Bum was there? hehe He was soo cute and SooJin totally had a crush on him. Then there was the part after a challenge the guys has to pick a girl and do whatever..well when Ki Bum completed his challenge he went to SooJin and hugged her. She started blushing and all the girls teased her and push her around. After they told her to go to Ki Bum and to talk him since he, during the whole episode I think, didn't say a word. So she presented herself and he said hi lolll Everyone was shocked and started saying "He talks!!!" haha Ki Bum was soo kyooo.

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
Hey Sisis... It's nice to hear from someone new.. ahah oh you can understand korean? just wondering.. I so WANT the subtitles for the lastest eps. with CSW ahah.. I really wanna know what going on... and aww he didnt pair up with BSG... I just skim through the two eps. cause I dont want to watch it without subtitles...

ahah yeah it was so funny.. I was watching that part so I decided to make a screencap.. did you see his expression ahahLOL.. that was too funny when he found out that BSG already answer the question correctly and he knew the answer.. so CUTE!! I have more cute screen caps of him but I'll post them later... and yeah BSG is just so cute I like seeing her pair up with CSW.. but she do look well with other guys too.. I remember the eps. where she diss CSW for Brian... aww poor CSW cause he went for her again.. I think that was the third time he appear on LL and he still went after BSG.. but she switch to Brian.. I always wonder if those part are scripted just to make the show more intersting...

OMG Brian is a trip.. I still cant get over when he said "i'm a singer, nigga" he is to GHETTO.. even when he was having an english battle talke again CM.. ahah he was like "You have no chance against me, dawg" ahahalol too FUNNY!!

aww u dont like Cheayeon.. at first i admit i really didnt like her but than she grew on me and now i love her.. I think she is COOL.. people are always making fun of her age ahah too funny.. and about her being on those guys.. I dont think she purposes jump on them.. i mean they jump on her too... and her and Brian are actually good friends that probably why they are always flirting around..as for SEJ.. I dont mind her cause she an ex babyvox and I like babyvox... but they girl can not dance.. I dont know why people say she dance so sexy and well.. Cheayeon dance way better than her ahahlol.. too funny!!

ahah yeah I remembe that part with KKB.. ahah that was the third appearnce of CSW on LL and that was the show when BSG pick Brain over him.. i remember that I was a lil sad :( they didnt get together hahalol.. oh well the show was still great.. that was also the show when CSW didnt get pair with anyone which was shocking.. and what he said to Bada at the end make me thing he was trying to aim it at BSG ahhaLOL..

aahh and yeah they were trying to get KKB to talk but he wouldnt only Soojin could.. and than JungRin push her into the cushion pit ahahlol that was too FUNNY!!

sisii

Little, little...I understand some words but most of the time I read their body language haha It really works! lol

When I said I just love CSW with BSG..I mean I really like these two together! haha They would actually make a good couple in real life. I woudn't mind at all if they where dating. Choi Shi Won+Bae Seul Gi = *love* Fighting!! hehe

Maybe I will eventually get used to Chaeyeon but right now I'm at a phase where I'm not feeling her vibe haha She's a good player though, that I don't deny, and she's really sexy too. Shim Eun Jin I like her because she's natural I guess. Yeah I admit, her dancing need some improvement lol She used to dance better with Baby VOX. I like her natural look better. The sexy image doesn't suit her. But I still like her.

Brian oppa he's my little dork hehe You just can't seem to stop smiling every times he does something. Brian cracked me up the part where he snaps his finger and acting like a diva when he said 'I'm a singer nigga' LOL yea he got paired with BSG at the end of that episode soo cute. He wanted to be Chaeyeon but BSG protested and explained her feelings to him kekekk. I was happy that they got together. Chaeyeon ended up with no one at the end. She could have given the flowers to Hee Chul. Anyways Brian oppa is adorable and I love him :wub:

Leah

sarNie Egg
Hi there! i was wondering if anyone know what the song is called? Its at the end of the show on season 2 ep. 33 (couple; bin and yunho) where the girls kissed the guys and the songs play...

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
hey sisii... haha thats cool if you could understand korean.. I wish I can so I wouldnt have to wait for subtitles hahalol.. I just skim through that eps. cause I need the subtitles ahahlol...

ahha yeah I love seeing CSW and BSG together too.. I think they are so cute.. even though she is older than him ahahlol.. but that okay ahahlol... I was watching the first show when CSW guest appear.. aww I love his expression he makes.. he made that cute face during the time when BSG was playing the girl game where they had to role and I think she fell off or something and he made a really cute face.. I have to screen caps that for you guys.. I'll do it later ahahlol it was just to cute.. and also the face he made when BSG lost the wrestling game ahahlol.. so CUTE!!! and when they were playing the game where the guy had to pick up the girls with their legs and keep it up ahahlo.. so CUTE!!! CSWand BSG was one of the last couple standing but Minwoo and his girl won ahah...

ahhah yeah a lot of people seems to not like Cheayeon but then there are people who love her hahalol.. I like her though ahahlol.. she funny to me.. as for SEJ.. yeah she was great in babyvox but than I dont think she fits the sexy image ahah... she is so stiff when she dances.. I like her better back in the days when she use to have meat.. cause now she is super skinny.. eww haahlol

OMG yeah what Brain did was too funny... I have to screencap that too ahahlol.. Bada was telling him to do the hand thing and stuff haahLOL.. Brain just crack me up.. I like when him and Soojin were trying to guess who the name of the american/korean football player.. and he said the name with the american accent.. and KHD was looking at him like ??? and Brain was complaining like he's american so the answer is correct... so Soojin told him to use his korean accent or something..TOO FUNNY!!! and also HawHee was like if you cant understand him than the answer is wrong ahahlol..

HEY JAM.. THANKS for sharing the link.. ahah but I'm DL the HQ version right now.. but thank you anyways.. but aww man the people told me the cut out most of BSG parts... which is not fair since she pair with the superJr. guy and you would think they would give the two more air time.. but it seems to focus more on Ayumi and Soojin the sugars girls are something.. that what I was reading on Soompi.. and I was looking forward to watching BSG and Sungmin...

Sorry, Leah I cant help you cause I dont know the song myself ahhalol

sisii

^ ohh yea that episode where he had to name the american korean football player loll Hwanhee always likes to tease him. Like the time when he was going to get paired with Cha Hyung Jung, Myung Hoon said "Brian has a girlfriend" :lol: Then Brian turns to look at him shaking his head and started whining saying "That was in high school!" and Hwanhee replied back "He really has a girlfriend. Think about it" LOLL Brians reaction was priceless. His own friend betrayed him haha He was soo cute! But Brian always gets Hwanhee back by imitating his singing haha Another Brian funny moment was when Chaeyeon asked the guys to act out a scene with her and they would have to play catch with her like little kids. Brian pop the ballon and started putting helium in his month so that his voice sound smaller lol he was freaking adorable! ohhh and another Brian moment :sweat: hehe was when he did a musical version of A Whole New World and started dancing ballet with Cha Hyung Jung. Awwww funny but very cute and romantic at the same time :wub:

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
sisii said:
^ ohh yea that episode where he had to name the american korean football player loll Hwanhee always likes to tease him. Like the time when he was going to get paired with Cha Hyung Jung, Myung Hoon said "Brian has a girlfriend" :lol: Then Brian turns to look at him shaking his head and started whining saying "That was in high school!" and Hwanhee replied back "He really has a girlfriend. Think about it" LOLL Brians reaction was priceless. His own friend betrayed him haha He was soo cute! But Brian always gets Hwanhee back by imitating his singing haha Another Brian funny moment was when Chaeyeon asked the guys to act out a scene with her and they would have to play catch with her like little kids. Brian pop the ballon and started putting helium in his month so that his voice sound smaller lol he was freaking adorable! ohhh and another Brian moment :sweat: hehe was when he did a musical version of A Whole New World and started dancing ballet with Cha Hyung Jung. Awwww funny but very cute and romantic at the same time :wub:
[post="108636"][/post]​
i remember dat episode n yea..i think it was really funny :lol:
but y isnt fany in loveletter anymore? :( its soo much funnier when he was there

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
um.. i dont know why Hawnhee hasnt been on LL maybe he's busy making music by himself?? ahahLOL

hahah yeah Sisii ahahLOL... Brain is such a trip he does all the carzy and silliest things... yeah when him and Fany is both on the show together they always crack me up.. I remember when Cheayeon neeeded him blowing out the candles with his nose and so Brain help her but then she went to Fany instead of him.. his face expression was funny.. and than JYR did the same thing to him.. I though that was bogus since Brain is actually the only one who went for JYR ahahlol...

cause I think on one of the eps. Brain pick JYR instead of Cheayeon.. and that was a shocker to everyone... but they didnt show the kiss though.. Cheayeon felt salty ahahLOL... and it was just to FUNNY!! I bet Brain did that on purpose to Cheayeon ahahLOL..

kitkat

sarNie Elites
omg i didn't know there's junjin made a surprise appearance! i'll d/l it off from CB later.. old eppies come in first then newer... it took forever.. !!

i wish there's a whole shinhwa on it but importantly, there's someone from shinhwa coming.. heheheheheh

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
thoyting said:
um.. i dont know why Hawnhee hasnt been on LL maybe he's busy making music by himself?? ahahLOL

hahah yeah Sisii ahahLOL... Brain is such a trip he does all the carzy and silliest things... yeah when him and Fany is both on the show together they always crack me up.. I remember when Cheayeon neeeded him blowing out the candles with his nose and so Brain help her but then she went to Fany instead of him.. his face expression was funny.. and than JYR did the same thing to him.. I though that was bogus since Brain is actually the only one who went for JYR ahahlol...

cause I think on one of the eps. Brain pick JYR instead of Cheayeon.. and that was a shocker to everyone... but they didnt show the kiss though.. Cheayeon felt salty ahahLOL... and it was just to FUNNY!! I bet Brain did that on purpose to Cheayeon ahahLOL..
[post="108885"][/post]​
yep...i luv da parts when they fight for chae yeon :D but fany always win n then he'll have this expression on his face :lmao:
n i also liked da episode when dat evil grl n ryan were in
dat grl was like" u know who u r! come out!" n everyone steps back except for ryan :lmao:

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
Hey Cat.. huh Junjin made a guest appearance? when was this? ahahlol wait was it in the latest eps. with CSW where the girls were fighting for him... hm.. dang I just finish watching the first part to that eps. cause the subtitles came out so GOOD!!! ahah now I know what they were saying to CSW when all 5 girls step out for him.. ahah and BSG was like.. "you said you wanted to have a puppy/young love and she is the youngest girl on the show" ahah but than CSW didnt pick any of the girls but he pick that one news reporter chick...

Junjin made an appearance on the second eps. of this show huh??? I have to watch it than.. cause I usually just skim thourgh since I'm still waiting for the subtitles...

anyways.. I just finish watching the latest eps. with subtitles gosh i need part two subs ahah but I know have to be patient.. I just love watching CSW he so CUTE... and since I really wanted to see CSW and BSG pair up I decided to watch the older eps. of LL where they got together.. ahah SO CUTE!! If you pay attention to these two they seem to have side conversation alot ahhalol..

hey Minnie.. yeah I was just watching that eps too.. hahahh cause I was rewatching CSW and BSG moment.. yeah that chick face expression was pretty creepy.. and yeah I was cracking up when all the guys step back ahahlol.. too FUNNY!! yeah that was also the eps. where Brain and Sojin were consider the ChukDul couple hahalol.. so funny!!! and during the couple game.. Brain and Sojin were tryign to answer the first question about the chinese medical thing.. and i think the last answer was lungs.. so Brain suggest to Soojin "could it be the lungs?" and Soojin turn to him and was like "How could it be the lungs?" ahhahaahLOL too FUNNY!!

EDITED:
Hey whatever I said about Junjin ingore it.. cause I found it hahalol.. he special appear in the new eps. with Tei and Tim and stuff ahahlol.. OMG I LOVE JUNJIN!! ahhalol I wish I knew why though aahahlOL.. dang need some subttiles.

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
thoyting said:
Hey Cat.. huh Junjin made a guest appearance? when was this? ahahlol wait was it in the latest eps. with CSW where the girls were fighting for him... hm.. dang I just finish watching the first part to that eps. cause the subtitles came out so GOOD!!! ahah now I know what they were saying to CSW when all 5 girls step out for him.. ahah and BSG was like.. "you said you wanted to have a puppy/young love and she is the youngest girl on the show" ahah but than CSW didnt pick any of the girls but he pick that one news reporter chick...

Junjin made an appearance on the second eps. of this show huh??? I have to watch it than.. cause I usually just skim thourgh since I'm still waiting for the subtitles...

anyways.. I just finish watching the latest eps. with subtitles gosh i need part two subs ahah but I know have to be patient.. I just love watching CSW he so CUTE... and since I really wanted to see CSW and BSG pair up I decided to watch the older eps. of LL where they got together.. ahah SO CUTE!! If you pay attention to these two they seem to have side conversation alot ahhalol..

hey Minnie.. yeah I was just watching that eps too.. hahahh cause I was rewatching CSW and BSG moment.. yeah that chick face expression was pretty creepy.. and yeah I was cracking up when all the guys step back ahahlol.. too FUNNY!! yeah that was also the eps. where Brain and Sojin were consider the ChukDul couple hahalol.. so funny!!! and during the couple game.. Brain and Sojin were tryign to answer the first question about the chinese medical thing.. and i think the last answer was lungs.. so Brain suggest to Soojin "could it be the lungs?" and Soojin turn to him and was like "How could it be the lungs?" ahhahaahLOL too FUNNY!!

EDITED:
Hey whatever I said about Junjin ingore it.. cause I found it hahalol.. he special appear in the new eps. with Tei and Tim and stuff ahahlol.. OMG I LOVE JUNJIN!! ahhalol I wish I knew why though aahahlOL.. dang need some subttiles.
[post="108926"][/post]​
o yea...n lungs was actually da correct answer :lmao:
n so funny how soo jin n dat fat grl were da last ones left...guess nobody likes them :D

kitkat

sarNie Elites
thoyting said:

EDITED:
[post="108926"][/post]​

yeah i found out at shcj so i was like "squealing" all the time... then it got even great! because i saw the caps... dang i wish he stays on LL often...but some days shinhwa will be. omg i'm being impatient to watch this newer eppies.. but note to myself: LATER LATER LATER... OLD EPPIES COME IN FIRST!!! so tempted... :sweat:

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
ahah Hey Minnie... ahah yeah in that eps. I don't think Soojin was the last one left cause she partner up with Brain.. well if your talking about that old eps. or the newer one? ahha if its the newer one than yeah cause I think CSW switch his partner and went for the newsreporter lady ahahhLOL.. I was a little disappoiint that CSW didnt even pick BSG at all for the girl he wish to protect during the competition game.. he pick Sojin, the newsreporter chick and JungEum... haha I wonder if he was getting back at BSG for choosing Brain over him.. cause mang the third appearance of CSW on LL and he went for BSG.. bad BSG for not picking him ahahLOL...

Hey Cat... yeah It only show him for like 5 seconds.. I think Junjin just decided to stop by and watch the show.. ahah I wish Shinhwa was back on the show too..

but you know what would be really cool if they have an eps. where the top 5 kickers of LL were on the show together and see who is the best of the best.. cause #1 is Junjin, #2 is Hawnhee, #3 is Yunho, #4 is KimJookGook and #5 is (my man) CSW... that would be so COOL!!!

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
thoyting said:
ahah Hey Minnie... ahah yeah in that eps. I don't think Soojin was the last one left cause she partner up with Brain.. well if your talking about that old eps. or the newer one? ahha if its the newer one than yeah cause I think CSW switch his partner and went for the newsreporter lady ahahhLOL.. I was a little disappoiint that CSW didnt even pick BSG at all for the girl he wish to protect during the competition game.. he pick Sojin, the newsreporter chick and JungEum... haha I wonder if he was getting back at BSG for choosing Brain over him.. cause mang the third appearance of CSW on LL and he went for BSG.. bad BSG for not picking him ahahLOL...

Hey Cat... yeah It only show him for like 5 seconds.. I think Junjin just decided to stop by and watch the show.. ahah I wish Shinhwa was back on the show too..

but you know what would be really cool if they have an eps. where the top 5 kickers of LL were on the show together and see who is the best of the best.. cause #1 is Junjin, #2 is Hawnhee, #3 is Yunho, #4 is KimJookGook and #5 is (my man) CSW... that would be so COOL!!!
[post="109356"][/post]​
then it must b amother episode but i dont remember which one...but i think soo jin was wearin blue in dat episode

n there were 5 grls goin after CSW rite? but all of them leaves him n he has to b with dat other grl lol :lol:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
thoyting said:

[post="109356"][/post]​
yeah i know junjin only stopped by for few seconds but at least we can see him on LL again for a sec. haha i can't wait for germany special!!! :w000t:

oooh it'll be nice to see all kickers... hey don't forget hye sung, too!!! ;) :D

anyways, i just rewatched one of the old eppies... it's in season 02 #7 ep14... i dislike this chick! i forgot her name... she's damned ugly to be on LL... i don't know what she did for entertainment seriously... her face is all sooo pale and her body is sooo stick! every time she danced... she tried to be sexy that doesn't suit her at all.. because she has that innocent looks.. so therefore innocent doesn't mix with naughty. here's two captures of her:

she may look good in those caps but you can see her TRYING to be one (last cap). -_- so let me repeat this: "innocent DO NOT mix with naughty (pointing at her.)!"

mini_mouse

sarNie Hatchling
kitkat said:

yeah i know junjin only stopped by for few seconds but at least we can see him on LL again for a sec. haha i can't wait for germany special!!! :w000t:

oooh it'll be nice to see all kickers... hey don't forget hye sung, too!!! ;) :D

anyways, i just rewatched one of the old eppies... it's in season 02 #7 ep14... i dislike this chick! i forgot her name... she's damned ugly to be on LL... i don't know what she did for entertainment seriously... her face is all sooo pale and her body is sooo stick! every time she danced... she tried to be sexy that doesn't suit her at all.. because she has that innocent looks.. so therefore innocent doesn't mix with naughty. here's two captures of her:

she may look good in those caps but you can see her TRYING to be one (last cap). -_- so let me repeat this: "innocent DO NOT mix with naughty (pointing at her.)!"

[post="109397"][/post]​
LMAO :lol:
i thought she looked pretty in da first pic but when i saw da second one, i was like "wat da hell is doing? :blink: "...she trys too hard to become a slut