Scandalous Peter Corp Dyrendal Dismissed from Leading Role as P'ek in Lakorn Sai Lap Ruk Bpuan & Mor

Step

Mrs James Ma
WOW Ase Wang is so hot and pretty. So the media found her to dig more about Peter. I appreciate this girl for not being vindictive but showing sympathy for his wife and children. Lol at the reporters for asking the same question in different way to get more from her. As an ex gf, she knows her limits cos if it was someone else/attention seeker in her place they would have ranted left and right about Peter haha

Ploy should calm down first and take a decision that's good for her and her children. Since Peter will not change, she should better think about her future. Peter is habituated to cheating!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah I don't see the need for a press con either. I'm glad he's not doing one, but I'm sad with all these news. They were such a lovely couple just yesterday. Sigh. What went wrong?? What if Ploy is a psychopath haha...jk jk.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Why is Ase taking about this matter? She said she doesn't want to talk about it, yet she's already exposing so much. She could've just said, yeah we dated in the past, but I have nothing to say about his situation now, I just hope it gets resolved....? That sounds better. Oh well, it's not like she's telling us new news anyway...everyone should have an idea by now that Peter was and still is a player. Sigh....
Seems like Boss has not found his Saya in real life.

Step

Mrs James Ma
She just answered to what media asked. She said he is repeating his actions again. Atleast now Ploy should realise that he will never change. Anyways, this Peter broke my heart.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yes, but she can choose to promote her work instead of answering about matters that are unrelated to her. Respect that the man has a family and is going through personal problems. This isn't the time for her to come out and speak about her past relationship with him. If Ploy heard her interview, how do you think she'd feel? Happy to know about her husband's cheating past? I doubt it. Plus, past is past. Ploy should make her own judgement instead of listening to his ex-girlfriend. She knows the present  him and Ase knows the past him. Regardless of how things may seem right now, we really don't know what's going on. Ase's words are going to add fuel to the flame. Peter asked social media to calm down and stop bringing it up. I hope he clears things with Ploy as he said.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Step said:
She just answered to what media asked. She said he is repeating his actions again. Atleast now Ploy should realise that he will never change. Anyways, this Peter broke my heart.
She could've easily avoided the question, but she chose to answer by saying oh yeah he was like that when he was dating me too, and I never told anyone about it. Like Mahalo said she's obviously using this to her advantage. Whatever though because we already know that...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Yes, but she can choose to promote her work instead of answering about matters that are unrelated to her. Respect that the man has a family and is going through personal problems. This isn't the time for her to come out and speak about her past relationship with him. If Ploy heard her interview, how do you think she'd feel? Happy to know about her husband's cheating past? I doubt it. Plus, past is past. Ploy should make her own judgement instead of listening to his ex-girlfriend. She knows the present  him and Ase knows the past him. Regardless of how things may seem right now, we really don't know what's going on. Ase's words are going to add fuel to the flame. Peter asked social media to calm down and stop bringing it up. I hope he clears things with Ploy as he said.
I hope so too...

Whatever Ploy tried to do, intentionally hitting the manager or just blocking him, she shouldn't even involve him because the matter's between her and Peter. Even if the manager coax's Peter into doing things he shouldn't, Ploy needs talk to her hubby only.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
I hope so too...

Whatever Ploy tried to do, intentionally hitting the manager or just blocking him, she shouldn't even involve him because the matter's between her and Peter. Even if the manager coax's Peter into doing things he shouldn't, Ploy needs talk to her hubby only.
I  agree. But I think she can't contact Peter and was just trying to ask the manager if he knew where he was. Anyways, the two agreed to marrying each other. They should fight for their marriage since children are involved before giving up. It's easy for us to tell Ploy what to do since we're not in her shoes. I'm not going to tell her to divorce him. I just wish they figured things out that will be best for both her, him, and the children.

Step

Mrs James Ma
She was heart broken once. And he didn't even clear it with her. Here she was not the one who held a press conference to rant but Siamdara contacted her to ask. Both (Ase and press) are getting what they wanted. So even the media should be blamed equally if we blame her. I have lost faith in press so cant help it 55
phatman said:
She could've easily avoided the question, but she chose to answer by saying oh yeah he was like that when he was dating me too, and I never told anyone about it. Like Mahalo said she's obviously using this to her advantage. Whatever though because we already know that...

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
All the ex had to say was, "it's in the past, I don't want to talk about it because it's irrelevant..." and then promote her present work to the press. Be classy ladies! Be classy.

Ploy said she wanted to block the manager to talk to him? But why did the reports say she rammed into his motorcycle 2 times and almost a 3rd time.... all of this is a huge mess.

Is Peter even half wrong in this whole matter? At least his MIA from work and family is true from various reliable sources (lakorn sets + ploy) but we don't know about these other shenanigans. As long as Peter clears it with his wife a press conference is unneeded. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Peter brought it upon himself because he had ample time to clear the air with Ploy and what has he been doing? Exactly.

He hasn't been going home to the point of Ploy and her mom driving around looking for him. It is sad, to have to look for your husband that way. And LOL at Ploy saying she didn't mean to hit the manager. Once is an accident but 3Xs ain't no accident.

Ploy and Peter made a mistake in getting married. One thought she landed her a great catch because he's famous and all, the other should have never settle down because past behaviors are a mirror to future ones.

Ploy should think of the kids, one parent isn't around she should not waste the energy chasing around heartaches. Peter made this public because he didn't do so effectively in Private. It is embarrassing to have the public knows some of the ins and outs of a problem that is meant for behind closed doors but that's the nature of the game in this day and age. People feel like they are entitled to the celebs life and some of these fans are a lot better than some detectives with their investigation lol.

Peter's manager underestimated the public support for Ploy because by this time she has garnered enough sympathy where her actions are justified due to Peter's behaviors. They are seeing her as the victim to a husband who treats her bad. That's why the manager gets the backlash for posting the pictures. They think he is a part of the problem since he is hanging with Peter and feel he is as much to blame.

Peter has to change for it to work. At the moment it doesn't look too promising. The relationship has a lot of mistrust, I don't see how Ploy can just brush it aside and act like nothing happened when and if he returns home. Kids are involved and I always hope to see a couple with kids work it out...you owed it to them to work as hard and explore all options before calling it quits. Because they deserve that if nothing else since they did not volunteer to be in the situation.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I  agree. But I think she can't contact Peter and was just trying to ask the manager if he knew where he was. Anyways, the two agreed to marrying each other. They should fight for their marriage since children are involved before giving up. It's easy for us to tell Ploy what to do since we're not in her shoes. I'm not going to tell her to divorce him. I just wish they figured things out that will be best for both her, him, and the children.
By running into him three times? Haha. She really wants to send Peter a message doesn't she.

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
don't know all the details here, but I gotta say both sides are acting pretty childish.  the guy is like avoiding and running away while the girl is desperately chasing him and getting him through social network.  really dysfunctional lol  they need to work out their private matter in closed doors.  feel sorry for the kids to have such immature parents. 

as for ase, I always wondered the reason for their break up, so i'm glad she had the guts to speak out.  I like it when celebs expose each other for the public to know.  i'm tired of boring celebs' answers like, "oh, no there's no problem between us.  we get along just fine." ----when obviously they hate each others' guts.  and ase didn't do any more damage than what already has been done by peter.  ploy will find out sooner or later or maybe already knew before marriage, but still insisted in marrying the guy (she does seem a bit crazy over him). 

btw, I don't find peter attractive at all with is wide mouth.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
This is one of two things... maybe both.

A. Ploy is crazy. (for whatever reason)
B. Peter is f*cking up bad.
C. Both.

So much happening to them it's like a melodramatic lakorn. Except it's beyond lights, camera and action.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
So Ploy said she's still waiting for him to contact her and clear things. Oh gosh. 
How about she just stop telling media stuff and go into hiding and take care of her kids and wait patiently for Peter to come home. Her going out to find him is only keeping Peter away. And why don't Peter just go home, not for Ploy but at least for his two cutie pies...kitty and kitten...I mean Panther and Puma. Haha.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
How about she just stop telling media stuff and go into hiding and take care of her kids and wait patiently for Peter to come home. Her going out to find him is only keeping Peter away. And why don't Peter just go home, not for Ploy but at least for his two cutie pies...kitty and kitten...I mean Panther and Puma. Haha.
Like I said, the internet is the only way to communicate with him. Lol. She can't find his ass anywhere.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:
This is one of two things... maybe both.

A. Ploy is crazy. (for whatever reason)
B. Peter is f*cking up bad.
C. Both.

So much happening to them it's like a melodramatic lakorn. Except it's beyond lights, camera and action.

At this point I choose C. Haha. I miss Boss so much that last night I watched BossSaya's cuts on YT...sigh...