Scandalous Peter Corp Dyrendal Dismissed from Leading Role as P'ek in Lakorn Sai Lap Ruk Bpuan & Mor

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I think both are bad parents. A dead beat dad, if he indeed just got up & left "his" precious kids. With that being said, I also condemn attention seeking mothers, especailly if it's a cry out for public sympathy. At the end of the day, it's the innocent kids that are impacted.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Super_Fan said:
Maybe ploy has to seek publicity bc she needs news so she can have events and appearances so she can feed her family. It might seem money hungry and attention seeking but it will help pay for her kids education. Plus she's never rubbished Peter even though she's had every opputnity so far. I am not her fan club but I empathise with her situation.
My mother brought up 3 kids as a single mum. My father never really contributed to our lives. So I have strong opinions about men who don't man up and be a real father to their kids.

But then she doesn't have to resort to publicity to make money. She's an air stewardess and she has family helping her with the kids both physically and financially, so I don't see why she has to always come out to talk about her personal life for money. Don't get me wrong, I feel for her because she has to deal with that not-so-good-father husband of hers, but she still needs to mind her kids and not let them get sucked into her relationship gone wrong and the effects of it. If she wants a better life, she needs to hide her kids. 

Super_Fan

sarNie Egg
What about Sarah , Mike & Nong maxwell? Should Sarah hide maxwell as well? Sarah's family is obviously not poor and she still lives with her parents...I am sure they help with finances & stuff.

The above comments made me think why people seen more accepting of Sarah making paid appearances but not so ok with ploy doing it.. Can someone please tell me difference other than ploy had two kids and Sarah has one???

I think single parenting is the hardest job in the world hands down. I put my hands up for all of them even the not so good ones.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Ploy can fall back to being a flight attendance but if I was in her shoes I would not want to when the kids are small. You travel a lot and it isn't fair to the kids that they will not have both parents. Peter is gone why would the mother take a job of leaving her kids when she have other options. Their kids need one parent with them at all times if the circumstances allows that.

She might have her mom to help raised her kids, but it's not her mom's place to raise her kids for her. If I was in her place, I don't care what people think of me for trying to make as much money as possible to raise my kids. Because if I was in desperate need financially no one is going to help me out on a constant basis because everyone has their own life to live. She might exposed her kids to the media but as kids of a father that is famous, they are already put in that position. Some might not like what she does...but when you have kids to feed, provide for them in every way, as a mother shame and dignity have to take a backseat. She has to make and take every opportunities that comes her way. It probably looks awful in people's eyes but when you have lives you are responsible for, you will do what it takes because all of a sudden nothing is too small or too big.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Idk who Sarah or Mike is, but if they're in the same situation, I still stand by my words.

Peter will always be in the limelight and by staying in the public eye, Ploy will always be faced with questions regarding her failed relationship with Peter. I guess if that doesn't bother her, oh well. She can go ahead and continue making money with her public appearances. I just hope she doesn't get sucked in too deep.

Super_Fan

sarNie Egg
Ploy confirmed that Peter has returned home BuT if you believe her version...she didn't see him bc she was upstairs giving panther a bath only puma and his nanny saw him bc h quickly came to do some business and left without seeing Panther.

Sorry but this doesn't wash with me, if my long lost husband turned up I would grab my kid wrap him in a towel and run down stairs and confront the crap out of him!

What do you guys think??? Ploy says she's working almost 5 jobs to pay the mortgage , keep money for kids education and pay for nannies for the kids bc she had to work and Peter has not contributed. She also said she wants Danish passports for her kids.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Does not make any difference if he did came home like that or did not come home. He still does not want to work things out or end things with Ploy.

Seriously, he does not support Ploy financially for his 2 children when he is out there working as he stated?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I wonder why his family isn't trying to work out with her. Peter is a d***, but at least his parents can help out their grandkids. I'm a little disappointed that the grandparents haven't done anything for the kiddos. At least we haven't heard anything.

moskat

sarNie Egg
Can't wait to hear the truth about Peter and his wife story. What type of male never go home and not clear things up.

Pueng_B

sarNie Hatchling
Peter Corp your a very poor excuse for a father and husband. I was watching his press conference where he tried to make himself look like the victim by blaming everyone but himself. I watched him talk crap without answering anything at all. I watched him apologize to his fans, sponsors and business partners but none to his wife and children. I watched him bring his side chick on tv and showed her more moral support than the mother of his children. His show is about to go on air so hes found the time to see his children and post on iG for all to see perhaps so he can be awarded 2016 father of the year..because he worked so hard he did not have time to come home in almost a year, not for birthdays, illness, or christmas..peter corp even the president of united states is not that busy!!!!

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
His children would be like "who the * are you?" Lol...seriously they may think he is a stranger.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
His children would be like "who the * are you?" Lol...seriously they may think he is a stranger.
Haha. You can tell already. They act so distanced from him in the pics. They're probably like "who the h*ll are you?"