Secret Lies and Desires *COMPLETE*

Falada

sarNie Adult
Enoy! :)
Chapter 9
    For a moment, they stood there, only staring at each other, speechless. "You guys better come inside," said Kana, breaking the silence. Anna and Urasa entered. They sat down and and the once again, silence filled the place. Mayumi stared at them in anger. How dare they eavesdrop on her?! 
    "Why did you guys evasdrop on us?!" Mayumi demanded.
    "We weren't eavesdropping, Mayumi. We came back to talk to you about a plan on how to search for Ryu. But for now, I don't think that we need it anymore. I really want to help you, Mayumi. I'm not mad, well, maybe a bit," explained Anna.
    "You two shouldn't be here," said Mayumi, turning away in shame.
    "Why?" asked Urasa. "Do you dislike us, sister-in-law?"
    "Don't call me that. I don't deserve it. Nadech deserved someone better, not someone like me."
    "Don't say that. P'Nadech will be sad. He loves you."
    "Only for now. Later, he'll hate me to death."
    "When are you planning to tell him?" asked Anna.
    "I don't know," answered Mayumi.
    "I think that you should tell him tomorrow," Kana said, still angry.
    "Kana, I'm scared."
    "Mayumi, you started this."
    "Kana, please, don't turn your back on me. This was the only secret I've kept from you. I've always trusted you."
    "That's correct. But betrayal hurts, Mayumi."
    "I'm so sorry."
    "Okay, for now, let's just act normal and not do show any signs. We'll come up with a plan to tell Ron and Nadech during this time," said Kana. Urasa, Anna and Mayumi nodded their head.
    "Thanks, Kana," Mayumi thanked her and hugged her tightly. 
    "I don't think that you need any plans now," said Ron, entering the room.
    All the girls turned and looked at him. "Oh no, Ron," Mayumi whispered. Kana rushed to him.
    "Ron, you have to understand us," Kana pleaded.
    Ron shrugged her off. "I don't care," he said and turned to Mayumi, " you've made Nadech sad. He's disappointed in you."
    "Nadech heard?" asked Mayumi. Ron nodded. "Where is he?"
    "I don't know and I wouldn't even tell you." Ron turned away from them and walked out the door. Kana rushed to Mayumi's side and put a hand on her shoulder.
    "Kana, it's over. No one is going to be here for me anymore."
    "It's okay, Mayumi. I'm still here for you."
-----------------------------------------------------------
    "Nadech, are you okay?" asked Ron. He had spent hours looking for him.
    "I trusted her Ron. And she betrayed me. Over and over again. I am so tired of this game," said Nadech. Ron walked to were Nadech sitting and sat down next to him.
    "I understand, Nadech." He looked at the horizon and then back to Nadech. "What are you planning to do now?"
    "I don't know. I'm still confused, and disappointed. And hurt because of her. I loved and trusted her so much, but I'm confuse why she just didn't tell me the truth. Why she had to hurt me this way? What have I done to deserve this? Is it because I left her 6 years ago? But I've tried. I've tried to look for her all those years, except she was the one that moved away." 
    "I know that it hurts, because I was just starting to admire someone. Starting to like her. It's something that hasn't happen in a long time. But she also betray me, betray my trust."
    "Who?"
    "Who? Of course Kana. I was starting to like her."
    Nadech sighed. "May I have sometime alone, please?" Ron quietly left, leaving Nadech alone to watch the sunset. A few minutes later, Nadech heard footsteps. "Please let me have a little more time, Ron."
    "It's Mayumi," said Mayumi, weakly. Nadech turned around and stood up.
    "What do you want?" he demanded.
    "Nadech, I want nothing. You know that I didn't mean to decieve you. It was an accident. I'm so sorry," explained Mayumi.
    "Explain it all you want but I would never trust you again. You took advantage of my trust," said Nadech sadly.
    "Nadech, please listen," begged Mayumi, crying.
    "I won't ever listen to you anymore Mayumi. Your tears doesn't make a difference." Nadech walked away, leaving her.
-------------------------------------------------------
    "I know now what I'm going to do," said Nadech. Ron looked at him. "I'm going back to Thailand with Ryuunosuke. I will raise him on my own."
    "What? Nadech, you can't do that. What about Mayumi?" asked Ron worried.
    "What about her? She doesn't have the money and support a child needs. I can guarantee my child's safety, education and needs. I can give him everything."
    "But you can't give him love and family warmth."
    "Yes I can. My family is full of love and warmth. My family and I can provide for him. Mayumi always have to work and can barely support them both."
    "But he is Mayumi's heart."
    "What about my heart? Have she ever cared? Ryuunosuke was also my child. She hide that fact for 6 years and now she sent him away so I wouldn't see him. Is that fair? More, she even lied to him that I died when I'm still standing here, breathing. How can she tell a child such lies?!" The more lies Nadech remembered, the more angeier he grew.
    "If you really think that you can provide that for him then go ahead. But you, yourself also have to work. I don't know if you will have time for him, too. I'm advising you as a best friend would, Nadech. Think carefully." Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. "I'll open it, Nadech." Ron went to the door and opened it. 
    "P'Ron, please let us in. We need to talk to P'Nadech," Urasa pleaded.
    "Fine, since you're innocent, you can go." He let Anna and Urasa entered. Urasa rushed to Nadech. 
    "P'Nadech, you have to listen to me. I didn't do anything and I'm sure what sister-in-law Mayumi did wasn't to hurt you. She loves you just like you love her."
    "Urasa, if you're here to explain these nonsense then you should go back. I want to be alone."
    "I'm sorry Nadech. It was all my fault. I should have told you from the beginning when I know that Ryuunosuke was your son. But I was selfish and hide it. I only saw it from Mayumi's point of view, not yours," Anna confessed. Nadech looked up at her, not believing what he had just heard.
    "All this time, I was considering you a good friend, but I was wrong. You also betray me. You knew but you didn't tell. You all knew. You guys made me look like a fool, not knowing anything until the last minute right! I'm a fool, a big one, too. I'm a big fool that kept on trusting the wrong people. Well you all should be happy for tricking me. From now on Anna, I don't need your help or support. We're no longer friends. You can go back home and stop messing with my problems," said Nadech coldly, turning to his sister, " and you, Urasa, are returning home with me as soon as possible. When we get Ryuunosuke, we will head home. We will pretend that all of these problems have never happen. Anna you can leave." Nadech walked to his room. 
    "P'Nadech," Urasa cried after him.
    "Nadech," Anna whispered faintly.
    "Anna, I think that you should leave. And Urasa, you can have my room. Go now, it's late," said Ron. Anna turned to the door.
    "Don't go, P'Anna," pleaded Urasa.
    "Nadech told me to go. I need to go. Everything is over. Good bye, Urasa," said Anna. Anna exited the door and went away, leaving Urasa by the door, crying to herself.
----------------------------------------------------------
    Early the next morning, Nadech rushed to Mayumi's house. He impatiently pounded on the door, harshly waking them up. "Mayumi, open the door!" Nadech commanded. Ron arrived in his car and walked to Nadech.
    "Nadech, I think that you should calm down," suggested Ron. But Nadech wasn't listening. He kept on pounding on the door. Finally, Mayumi opened it.
    "Nadech!" she said happily. She was happy to see him. Without saying anything, he grabbed hold of her and dragged her into his car. "Nadech, what is this all about?"
    Kana came out the door and saw Mayumi being dragged into the car. "Hey, what are you doing with my friend?!" she demanded. She ran down to the car, but Nadech drove away, leaving her behind. Kana looked up at Ron. "What is Nadech doing with Mayumi?"
    "Whatever he's doing with her is not your problem. You still have a problem here," said Ron. 
    "I don't have a problem with you. I'm going after them. I need to go and save Mayumi."
    "Why did you help your friend deceive my friend?"
    "It's not your problem. I did it because I care about my friend. You loved your friend. I also love my friend. There's nothing wrong with that."
    "You're right. I love my friend and since you also love your friend, we can't have anything with each other. Good-bye, Ms.Suzuki." Ron walked back to his car. Kana was confused. What was he talking about? Him and her? No that doesn't make sense. They have nothing to do with each other. He was just being crazy, just like the person he his. And now he had put off her mood to go after Mayumi and Nadech. She slammed the door and went back inside the house.
    Ron got into his car. He felt the pain in his heart but endured it. Kana wouldn't know these feelings of his and she wouldn't care. Even when he say those hurtful things, she showed no pain. Maybe he was the only person that's in love. It was good because he was leaving this place anyway. He would forget her. There were many women in his life anyway. But he knew that he was lying to himself; he will never forget her.
    "Nadech, will you please tell me now where you are taking me?" asked Mayumi, trying not to sound mad. She was boiling inside, but kept it under control.
    "Tell me where your Uncle Ter's house is," Nadech demanded.
    "Why?" asked Mayumi.
    "I'm going to get Ryuunsouke. He is returning to Thailand with me."
    "What? Nadech, you can't just take him to Thailand. He barely knows you."
    "Because you kept him a secret. I don't care. I'm taking him. You can enjoy life here all by yourself. I'm sure that it will be fun, only working for yourself. No one else to worry about. Just like your selfish self."
    "Nadech! I told you that I didn't mean to-"
    "I don't care. Just tell me the way."
    "Okay."
    Mayumi gave him directions and for the rest of the ride, they remained silent. 
--------------------------------------------------------------
    "What are we going to tell Mayumi?" asked Uncle Ter again and again.
    "Just tell her the truth," say Aunt Soy.
    "It's because of you. You made him do chores. You didn't treat him like he is supposed to be treated."
    "Me? If you didn't tell him about his father, he wouldn't have left. It's your fault, not mind." They argued pver and over again and then the heard a car. They rushed to the window and looked out. There was Mayumi and Nadech heading their way.    
    "See, Mayumi is here. What are we going to do?" There was a knock on the door and they hesitate to open it.
    "Uncle Ter. Aunt Soy, it's me, Mayumi." Uncle Ter walked to the door and opened it. Mayumi set aside and let Nadech in front.
    "Hello, Sir, but I'm looking for my son, Ryuunosuke." 
    Uncle Ter struggled to answer him. "Uncle, we're here for Ryu. Where is he?" asked Mayumi patiently.
    "He's...he's...he's gone. I so sorry Mayumi."
    "What?"
    "He left. I told him that his father lived in Thailand. He left a note saying that he's going to go look for his father."
    "He what?"
    Nadech turned around. His son was searching for him, wanting to see him, yet Mayumi kept him away. Mayumi have hurt both he and his son's heart deeply, seperating them. That fact made himi hate Mayumi even more. Mayumi cried in Uncle Ter's arms.
    "It's okay, my dear," said Uncle Ter, rubbing her back like when she was a little girl. Nadech harshly pulled Mayumi out of her uncle's embrace. "What are you doing?"
    Nadech ignored his question and dragged Mayumi back into his car. "Nadech, stop it. I'm hurt." Nadech crushed her to him.
    "I don't care. You hurt me more." He forced her into the car and drove on.
    "Nadech, why did you do that? That is very rude in front of Aunt and Uncle."
    "I don't care. We have to find Ryu." Nadech was driving so fast and cutting the other cars. He almost couldn't brake when a taxi pulled in front of him. He cursed at it and then stopped in front of it. Nadech got out, so did the driver.
    "Hey you, why are you driving so fast!" shouted the taxi driver.
    "I'm sorry, but I need to find a kid." Nadech opened his door again.
    "What is that kid's name?" asked the driverm rememberin the day before where he meet a kid. He had told him during the ride that his name was Ryuunosuke.
    "Ryuunsouke."
    "That's it. That's the kid."
    "What kid? Tell me right now."
    "He was the kid that ask me to drive him to Thailand, but I drove him to the airport instead. Told me that he was looking for his father."
    "You took him to the airport."
    "Correct."
    Nadech got into his car and drove full speed to the airport.
----------------------------------------------------
    Ryuunosuke was again at the airport with the old man. He stared and knew that he should be going his own way. "Sir, I'm glad to meet you. But I have to get going. I have to go find my father."
    "Well, good-luck, my boy." Ryuunosuke walked off and back to the airport. There were still a lot of people as usual. And he was getting dizzy, looking around.
    "Mommy, I miss you," he whispered. Maybe he should just give up and go back to his Mommy. Looking for his father was no use. He doesn't even know what he look like. He walked out the door again and there, he saw Nadech an Mayumi's face. "Uncle Nadech and Mommy!" he shouted cheerfully, happy to see them. He missed them so much. He hugged Nadech tightly and he hugged him back. Mayumi stared at them happily, tears on her face.
----------------------------------------------------------------

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi Falada

Thank heaven Ryuunosuke is found !!! Being the innocent child he is happiest to see the two most important persons in his life ! Its major relief ! No doubt he will jump with joy knowing Nadech is his dad, they already formed a solid connection. How will the parents communicate this sensitive and emotional piece of information to him, will be interesting to know.

Nadech turned into a monster, I can understand. He is not giving Mayumi a chance to explain he should. Is he really taking his threat seriously about bringing their son to Thailand without Mayumi, that's cruel ! Unless he gives Mayumi an ultimatum she has to follow them in order to stay as a family. At this point I dun think Mayumi would resist if given that option just to stay close to the two key men in her life.

Looking forward to find out more Falada. Thank you for this update, I enjoy it, with appreciation, key.

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
Falada said:
Characters:

Mayumi Urassaya- Half Thai/Japanese lives in Tokyo, Japan.  Friends with Kana. Mother of Ryuunosuke.  Ex- Nadech
Nadech (Ryu) Kugimiya- Full Thai lives in Bangkok, Thailand.  Used to study in Tokyo, Japan. Having his wedding with Anna in Tokyo, Japan.  Father of Ryunnosuke.  Ex- Mayumi
Anna Thepthai Full Thai lives in Bangkok.  Having his wedding with Nadech in Tokyo, Japan.    
Kana Suzuki- Full Japanese lives in Tokyo, Japan. Friends with Mayumi
Ryuunnosuke Urassaya/Kugimiya- Half Thai/Japanese, lives in Tokyo, Japan.  Parents: Mayumi & Nadech
Just a minor thing. Ryuunnosuke should be 3/4-Thai and 1/4-Japanese, right, since his mom's half-Thai/half-Japanese and his dad's full Thai?

Honestly, my first fanfic ever. I'm loving the story so far. I'm only on Chapter 3, but given his unresolved feelings for Mayumi, Nadech shouldn't go through with his wedding with Anna. It's just the beginning, and it's clear he still loves Mayumi. But the biggest issue so far is that he's not even sure himself that Anna's the one for him. Why would he marry her then?

Based on everyone's responses (sorry, I spoiled myself a little by reading the comments), Nadech may be angry at Mayumi (and he has every right to), but I think when he finds out about the fake letter and what she must have believed because of it, he'll stop being angry with her. But maybe the letter has already been addressed since Chapter 3? Then ignore my comment lol.

Sovatana

sarNie Juvenile
Poor Mayumi. Nadech should've just let her explain. I'm happy they found Ryu. Hope Nadech will understand and forgive Mayumi soon. Thank you for the wonderful update Falada :D

Falada

sarNie Adult
lenlin said:
Just a minor thing. Ryuunnosuke should be 3/4-Thai and 1/4-Japanese, right, since his mom's half-Thai/half-Japanese and his dad's full Thai?

Honestly, my first fanfic ever. I'm loving the story so far. I'm only on Chapter 3, but given his unresolved feelings for Mayumi, Nadech shouldn't go through with his wedding with Anna. It's just the beginning, and it's clear he still loves Mayumi. But the biggest issue so far is that he's not even sure himself that Anna's the one for him. Why would he marry her then?

Based on everyone's responses (sorry, I spoiled myself a little by reading the comments), Nadech may be angry at Mayumi (and he has every right to), but I think when he finds out about the fake letter and what she must have believed because of it, he'll stop being angry with her. But maybe the letter has already been addressed since Chapter 3? Then ignore my comment lol.

I guess. 
Welcome to reading my FF. I hope that you'll stay and read til the end. :)

Falada

sarNie Adult
Enjoy! :)
Chapter 10
    Finally, after 4 hours in the car, they got out and stretch. Mayumi had already phoned Uncle Ter and told him that Ryuunosuke was found and that they were returning home. Kana greeted them. She hugged Ryuunosuke and Mayumi both.
    "I'm so glad that you guys came back safely," said Kana.
    "Me, too."
    "Mayumi, we need to talk," Nadech whispered to her.
    "Yes." They took Ryuunosuke and entered the house, leaving Kana outside. Inside, they sat Ryuunosuke on the bed.
    "Ryuunosuke, my dear. I have something to tell you. It might be weird but I want you to listen carefully," said Mayumi.
    "Yes, Mommy."
    Mayumi turned to Nadech and then back to Ryuunosuke. "Nadech is your father, Ryu. He's the father that you were searching for."
    Ryuunosuke looked at Nadech and then Mayumi. "But he's Uncle Nadech..." the child slowly said, a bit confused.
    "I'm so sorry, Ryu. I hid this from you. I'm so bad."
    "No, Mommy, you're not bad. I'm not mad at you," he said and then he turned to Nadech, " Are you really my Daddy?"
    "Yes, Ryu. I'm your father. That's why our story match so perfectly. That's why you were named Ryunnosuke, after me."
    "So Mommy was your wonderful girlfriend?"
    "Yes, she was," Nadech answered slowly, looking at Mayumi. Mayumi looked at him a bit startle. Now she knew that she had ruined his trust and wasn't that wonderful girlfriend anymore. 
    "Yay, I'm so happy. I have a Mommy and Daddy!" He happily hugged them, putting his hand around their necks and putting their heads together with his. Nadech put his hands on Ryuunosuke and Mayumi's back. They stayed like that for a few seconds and then break away.
    "Ryuunosuke, Daddy has things that he needs to discuss with Mommy. Go outside and play with Aunt Kana," said Nadech.
    "Yes, Daddy," he obidently did as his father asked. After he left, Nadech turned his attention to Mayumi. Her smile faded as he looked at her with a deadly glare.
    "We have some business to discuss. I'm not planning to stay here any longer. I'll be leaving early in the morning."
    "Please, Nadech, don't do this to me," begged Mayumi.
    "Why not?"
    "Ryuunosuke needs a mother and father."
    "He doesn't."
    "Then I will fight. I will fight you for him. He is not going anywhere. He is staying here with me. Do you hear, Nadech? I'm not letting you take him!"
    "Go ahead and fight. Mayumi, you know well who have the most power. Why don't you just give in?" he said bitterly.
    Mayumi studied him. He wasn't the nice and loving Nadech she knew. He was a cold and bitter man now. And it was all because of her. His eyes locked with hers, challenging her to go against him. Finally, she answered effortlessly. "Okay." She knew that she could do nothing to stop him. Nadech have a bad side of him and he was showing it to her right now. 
    Nadech smiled evilly. "That should be more like it. And for tonight, I'm taking Ryu." He walked out of the door.
    "Ryu," he called. Ryuunosuke happily walked to him, not realizing what was happening. 
    "Yes, Daddy."
    "You're going over to my place tonight."
    "What about Mommy?" 
    "She is staying here. Come on, let's go." Nadech put his hand out and Ryuunosuke took his hand and went into his car. Nadech drove away. Kana sensed that something was wrong, really wrong. She ran inside the house.
    "Mayumi what is this?"
    "Nadech is talking Ryuunosuke to Thailand with him early in the morning."
    "Mayumi, you can't let him do that. He has no right!" 
    "Kana, I'm too tired. You know I can't do anything."
    "He's wealthy. He can support Ryu more than I can."
---------------------------------------------------------
    Ryuunosuke and Nadech walked into his hotel room. Urasa was sitting on the couch, watching movie while Ron was on his laptop, working. They both look up.
    "Nadech. Ryuunosuke..." said Ron.
    "What does this mean, P'Nadech?" asked Urasa.
    "Urasa, come and meet your nephew, Ryuunosuke. Ryu, this is your Aunt Urasa," Nadech introduced them.
    "Hello, Ryuunosuke," said Urasa.
    He greeted them both. And then Nadech said, " We are returning to Thailand early in the morning."
    "What?!" said Urasa. "What about sister-in-law Mayumi?"
    "She's not coming. Only us 4. Ron, I need to talk to you. Ryuunosuke, you stay here with Aunt." Nadech walked to his room. 
    "How is work?" asked Nadech.
    "I've just talked to P'Thee. He says that everything is good."
    "That's good. We're going back tomorrow anyway."
    "About Mayumi, you're just going to let her stay here?" 
    "Why?"
    "I think that it's too cruel."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    It was midnight and everyone had already gone to sleep, all except Nadech. He was still wide awake, thinking about Mayumi. Is he really going to abandon her again, just like 6 years ago. Last time, he had left a special person in his place but this time, there was no one. He turned back and forth on his bed. And what about Ryuunosuke. He was innocent and didn't know a thing. Is he going to take his anger out on Mayumi and separate the boy from the person that knew him best? 
~Flashback~
    "Please, Nadech, don't do this to me," begged Mayumi.
    "Why not?"
    "Ryuunosuke needs a mother and father."
~End of Flashback~
And what Ron said to him, that he was cruel? Ron had never said that to him, never. 
~Flashback~
    "About Mayumi, you're just going to let her stay here?" 
    "Why?"
    "I think that it's too cruel."
~End of Flashback~
Okay fine, he had finally made new plans. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------
    The next morning, Nadech, Ron, Urasa and Ryuunosuke all have breakfast in silence. Ryuunosuke was confused with his parents. Why are they not together like many parents that he had saw? And why was everyone so silent? Nadech broke the silence.
    "Ryuunosuke, my son, I have something to tell you," said Nadech.
    "Yes, Daddy," answered Ryuunosuke.
    "I'm going back to Thailand and you're going back with me."
    "Yes, Daddy. What about Mommy?"
    "She's also coming. After we have breakfast, we'll go pick her up." Urasa and Ron turned to look at Nadech in surprise. They didn't think that Nadech will change his mind. He was a very determined person.
    "Yay!" Urasa and Ron smiled, knowing now that Mayumi was going with them.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "What are you doing, Mayumi?" asked Kana, standing behind Mayumi while she packed all of Ryuunosuke's belongings.
    "I'm getting Ryu's stuffs ready. Nadech is coming to pick it up. They are leaving today," answered Mayumi in a lifeless tone. Kana pulled the bag filled with Ryuunosuke's stuffs away from Mayumi's reach. 
    "Mayumi, you just can't do this. You love Ryuunosuke and also Nadech. You can't let them leave your life again." Mayumi snatched the bag back and lifelessly resumed packing. 
    They heard a car outside. Mayumi picked up the bag and walked to the door. Nadech was outside, waiting for her. She looked around and there was Ryuunosuke, smiling and waving good morning to her. Mayumi handed Nadech the bag. "Take good care of Ryuunosuke. Give him lots of love."
    "Go back inside and pack your belongings," he ordered.
    "What did you say?" asked Mayumi, not believing her ears.
    "Go back inside and pack your belongings," he repeated and then added, "You're coming with us."
    "Why? Why did you change your mind?" asked Mayumi, not trusting him.
    "I thought of what you said yesterday. A child does need a mother and a father. And that's us. I'm taking you along. Go or do you want me to do it?"
    "No need. I will do it on my own." Mayumi walked back to the house.
    "What's the matter?" asked Kana.
    "He wants me to pack up and go with him."
    "What?" Mayumi got out a bag and started packing. 
    When she finished, she turned to Kana and smiled. "I'm going to miss you Kana. When I'm gone, please take good care of this house. Good bye." Kana hugged Mayumi.
    "If he does anything to you, don't hesitate to call and tell me. I will be there for you always, Mayumi. Good bye." Mayumi waved sadly to her friend and left.
---------------------------------------------------------
    "Hi, P'Mayumi. I'm so glad that you are coming!" exclaimed Urasa. She hold her hands and jumped up and down in excitement. They were at the airport and they were going to be call any minute now.
    "Yes." Mayumi removed her hands and went to Ryuunosuke. "Are you ready, Ryu?" Ryuunosuke nodded. 
    "Everyone ready?" asked Ron. They all answered yes.
    They waited for a few more minutes and then finally, they were called to board the airplane. 
    "P'Nadech, I think that you should sit next to P'Mayumi," said Urasa.
    "It's okay, Urasa. I'll sit with you," said Mayumi, ignoring Nadech's stare.
    "That's a good idea, Urasa. Here, sit here, Mayumi." Mayumi reluctantly sat down next to him. Ryuunosuke sat in front with Ron and Urasa, leaving them alone.
    "Nadech, what are you trying to do?" asked Mayumi in confusion. She thought that he hated her. So why does he want to sit next to her?
    "I just want to keep in eye on you," he answered coldly. Mayumi barely recognized the voice. It was so distant, so unfamiliar.
-----------------------------------------------------
    They have been in the plane for 2 hours now and Nadech was feeling sleepy. He didn't have enough sleep from the night before. He yawned and then put his head the side, closing his eye. He was so tired! Mayumi looked at him and noticed that he was asleep. She could tell that he was cold. She digged into her bag and found Ryuunosuke's baby blanket. She unfold it and put it over Nadech. Nadech hugged that blanket tightly to himself and Mayumi smiled.
---------------------------------------------------
    Finally, they landed in the Thailand Bangkok Airport. Nadech was still alseep. Mayumi gently woke him up.
    "Nadech, we're here," said Mayumi. Nadech opened his eyes and looked around. The airplane had stopped and people were getting ready to get out.
    "Okay." He yawned and then streatch a bit. They both stood up, getting their belongings and then got out of the airplane. Ryuunosuke, Ron and Urasa were already outside, waiting for them. 
    "P'Thee is waiting for us," said Ron.
    "Yes," answered Nadech. Ron led the way and they followed. And there they meet with Thee, Nadech's oldest brother.
    "Hi, P'Thee!" shouted Urasa. She ran to him and hugged him. "I miss you so much. You don't know how mean P'Nadech was to me."
    "Hey, Urasa, you were naughty," said Nadech.
    "No doubt. You're very naughty, Urasa," said Thee, laughing.
    "P'Thee," she whined. Nadech laughed with Thee. Mayumi stared at him laughing. She haven't seen him laugh in so long, it felt so good.
    "Hello, P'Thee," Ron greeted.
    "Hello, Ron," said Thee. Then he looked at Ryuunosuke and Mayumi. "You must be Khun Mayumi and Ryuunosuke, right?"
    "Allow me to introduce you to them, P'Thee," Nadech interjected. "P'Thee, this is my wife Mayumi and my son Ryuunosuke."
    "Hello, Khun Mayumi and Ryuunosuke. I'm Thee, Nadech's older brother."
    "Hello," said Mayumi.
    "Come on, let's get going," said Ron.
    "Yes." Thee led the way to the car and help them with their belongings.
    When they got there, the whole family including all the servants were waiting. 
    "Surprise!" everyone yelled when they open the door. They all walked in.
    "Thank you, Mom, Dad and everyone else," said Nadech, hugging his mother.
    "I made all of your favorites," said Mrs. Kugimiya.
    "Thanks." Mayumi looked around. There were so many people. And the place felt so warm filled with people so kind. This was the kind of place she would have liked to live in when she was young. But she didn't get this warmth or love. She didn't know who was her father and her mother was always away, so was uncle. And Aunt always force her to do chores. Her family had given her no time. Maybe that's why she was so cold. She felt so out of place in this warm envoiroment.
    Urasa dragged her mother to Mayumi and Ryuunosuke. "Mom, here's you daughter-in-law and grandson."
    "Oh, really?" She looked at them, making Mayumi nervous. Will she like her? Nadech walked to them and put his hand around her. He lifted Ryuunosuke up into his arms.
    "Mom, Dad, and everyone one else, meet my wife Mayumi and son Ryuunosuke." Everyone was staring at them in surprise except for the family. They knew a bit already since Nadech had told them.
    "Welcome to the family, Mayumi and Ryuunosuke," said Mrs.Kugimiya kindly.
    "Thank you, Mrs.Kugimiya," said Mayumi.
    "Please, don't call me that. You're my daughter-in-law. Call me Mom."
    "Thank you, Mom." The word "Mom" sounded weird when she said it. She was never really able to see her mother so she barely use that word. Nadech's siblings welcome her. Mayumi felt so good like she fit in this family. She was introduced to every maid and workers in the house. They were also all friendly, all but one, Noy. She gave Mayumi the death glare, but she tried to ignore it and smile in return.
    "Come on, everyone, let's have dinner," said Mrs.Kugimiya. Everyone went into the dinning room and sat down. The maids and workers went back to their rooms. Mayumi sat down next to Nadech while Ryuunosuke sat with his grandma. He seem happy with this new family, Mayumi realized. Why was she so dumb? If she had told them of Ryuunosuke in the first place, then Ryuunosuke will have had a good family that give him warmth and company, a family and place that will love and support him more than she could ever have. Ryuunosuke deserve this kind of family. And now, he was being feed by his grandma, something that Mayumi barely does for him.
    "P'Nadech, you should help P'Mayumi," said Urasa, smiling.
    Nadech looked at her, frowning. They whole family was looking at him, curious. He finally grabbed some food and put it on Mayumi's plate.
    "Thank you," she murmured. Nadech said nothing in return but continue eating. The family got their eyes back on Ryuunosuke. Everyone was enjoying him. He was so cute. Nadech barely paid any attention to Mayumi. He just sat there and ate his food in silence. Mayumi wished that she was back home. She couldn't stand Nadech being so cold to her, but for Ryuunosuke's sake, she endured.
    After dinner, Mayumi took Ryuunosuke to his room and help him with his shower. After the shower, they went back into the bed and Mayumi help dress Ryuunosuke.
    "Mommy, I really like it here. Do you like it here?" asked Ryuunosuke.
    "Yes, Ryu. I like it very much," she lied.
    "If you like it here, then stay here forever," said Nadech, entering the room.
    "Nadech, you-"
    "I didn't eavesdrop, if that's what you thought. I just want to check on my son. Sorry to interrupt."
    "Hi, Daddy," said Ryuunosuke.
    "Hi, Ryu. Are you tired?"
    "No. Mommy is going to read to me first," said Ryuunosuke.
    "Okay then. Have fun. I'm going to go now." Nadech left, closing the door. Mayumi stared after him.
    "Mommy, why are you staring at Daddy?"
    "Nothing, Ryu. Pick a book, I will read it for you."
    "Yes, Mommy."
------------------------------------------------------
    Ron had just left the Kugimiya's house and returned home. His apartment was cold and no one was waiting for him. He went straight to bed, not caring about any other stuffs. He put his arms on his forehead.
    "Stop thinking about her already!" he shouted and sat up. All this time, Kana was in his mind, distracting him from doing anything else but think of her. 
------------------------------------------------------
    Nadech entered his room and slammed the door. What was Mayumi doing, lying to their son? He knew that she didn't want to stay here one minute longer. That anger him more. She could go anywhere, but she could not leave him. He went into the bathroom and closed the door. 
    Noy went inside her room. Why did it have to be like this? Why did Nadech have to have another woman? She was waiting for her chance. Nadech was her perfect dream guy but now, her dreams shattered, all because of Mayumi! Anna was gone but now another one has come in his life! 
    "Noy, aren't you going to sleep?" asked her aunt.
    "Not yet," she answered.
    "Are you still sad that Khun Nadech have a wife now?"
    "Yes. I thought that it was my chance when Anna didn't get him. I didn't know that he had another woman in his mind."
    Ryuunosuke fell asleep fast. Mayumi walked out of his room and spotted a maid. "Um, excuse me but may you tell me where my room is? Khun Nadech forgot to mention it to me."
    "It's on the left down the hall ," said the maid kindly.
    "Thank you," said Mayumi. She walked down the hall, the maid hesitated then call back to her.
    "Khun Mayumi, ka" said the maid. Mayumi walked back to her.
    "Is there anything else?"
    The maid hesitated and then said, " When you arrive, did you see a young lady staring at you, giving you death glares? She's Noy."
    "Yes," Mayumi answered immediately and then added, "What about her?"
    "Well, she has this big crush on Khun Nadech. I know that she's not suppose to. He's of course our boss, it's nit right and now he has a wife which is you. Well, she is very possessive and liked him a lot. She had been waiting for Nadech all her life until Anna. But when it got around that Nadech wasn't marrying Anna, her hope went up again. I just want you to beware of her," warned the maid.
    "Okay, thanks." Mayumi walked away. What was this all about? Okay, she understood that Nadech was handsome and rich. Any girl will fall for him, right? She shrugged it off and continue to the room. When she got there, the room was unlocked so she decided to go right in. She looked around the room and heard someone in the bathroom getting out. Was she in the wrong room? But she had followed the maid's instructions. Oh well, she guessed that she had just missed it. But Mayumi saw her things in the room. This was strange. The bathroom door open. Mayumi turned away, holding her things.
    "I'm sorry, I'm in the wrong room," she apologized.
    "You're not," said Nadech in a icy voice. Mayumi turned and saw Nadech. He only have a towel around his waist, nothing else. She turned away again.
    "I though that we have separate rooms," said Mayumi, trying not to look at him.
    "Would you have like to explain to my family why were're not sharing a room? They would like explanations," he said and smiled.
    "No."
    "Then what are you doing?" he asked and moved closer to her. Mayumi stared at her hands and then dropped her bags.
    "Nothing."
    Nadech cornered her and she shut her eyes tightly. "Relax, I'm not going to do anything. Go and take a shower. Here's the towel." He handed her a unused towel.
    "Thanks," she swallowed. She got her clothes and rushed to the bathroom.
    Nadech sat on the bed, patiently waith for Mayumi. Finally the shower turned off. Mayumi walked out of the bathroom a few minutes later, all dressed.
    "Nadech, you'll sleep on the bed. I'll sleep on the ground," said Mayumi.
    "Why?" Nadech, getting off the bed.
    "Nothing. We're not officially married so we should share a bed yet."
    "We have before."
    "That was an mistake."
    "Ryu is not a mistake."
    "No he's not."
    Without saying anything Nadech lift Mayumi up and put her on the bed. He got into the bed and turned off the lights.
    "Nadech," said Mayumi.
    "Go to sleep. Don't worry, I wouldn't do anything to you." Nadech turned the other way, not facing Mayumi. Mayumi pulled the covers up even though it was not cold. She stayed in the bed, but kept a distance from Nadech.

NOTE: I'm going to camp for next week so no update.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi Falada

I like aggressive and firm Nadech has Mayumi complying to his request. It does not mean she is weak, she is doing all for Ryu and making peace with Nadech. She loves him, feels guilty over her lies and denying father-son relations, its makeup time I like it alot.

I love how Nadech thought over and insisted Mayumi joined them to Bangkok. By being cold and distant I think Nadech is ensuring she does not run away again I hope I am right about this, dun want her disappearing from his life again. Nadech loves her despite his cold wall or he wouldnt introduced her as his wife so readily and sharing same room/bed with him.

Oh we have an even more evil competitor in Noy ! I dun think Nadech is aware or cares about her. Susu Mayumi dun give up.

Thank you my sweet Falada for these updates I love reading SLAD. I appreciate your time and efforts despite being busy preparing for camp. Have fun in the camp and take care, be safe. ❤ and will miss u, key

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks again Falada for the update.  Really appreciated it!

Have a wonderful time at the camp na kha!

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
I finally caught up! I have to admit I don't blame Nadech for being mad. Mayumi's last stunt was very selfish. If she had hid Ryuunnosuke because she was scared Nadech would take him, I'd understand more, but she did it because she was afraid he'd be mad at her so she wanted some time alone with him. It's probably her most incomprehensible move just because I completely didn't expect it. Pretending your young son ran away isn't something I expect mothers to lie about.

I expected that Nadech would take revenge by being mean to her, and it looks like it's going that way. I hope he doesn't over do it. Yes, Mayumi lied (a lot), but I think it's more of a defense mechanism, not because she's a lying, manipulative person (except for that last stunt-- it was a very iffy move imho). Still, I don't want Nadech to be too mean to her.

Have fun on your camping trip. I'll wait patiently for your updates. I'm worried for Mayumi.

Falada

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
Hi Falada

I like aggressive and firm Nadech has Mayumi complying to his request. It does not mean she is weak, she is doing all for Ryu and making peace with Nadech. She loves him, feels guilty over her lies and denying father-son relations, its makeup time I like it alot.

I love how Nadech thought over and insisted Mayumi joined them to Bangkok. By being cold and distant I think Nadech is ensuring she does not run away again I hope I am right about this, dun want her disappearing from his life again. Nadech loves her despite his cold wall or he wouldnt introduced her as his wife so readily and sharing same room/bed with him.

Oh we have an even more evil competitor in Noy ! I dun think Nadech is aware or cares about her. Susu Mayumi dun give up.

Thank you my sweet Falada for these updates I love reading SLAD. I appreciate your time and efforts despite being busy preparing for camp. Have fun in the camp and take care, be safe. ❤ and will miss u, key

Vimalee said:
Thanks again Falada for the update.  Really appreciated it!

Have a wonderful time at the camp na kha!

lenlin said:
I finally caught up! I have to admit I don't blame Nadech for being mad. Mayumi's last stunt was very selfish. If she had hid Ryuunnosuke because she was scared Nadech would take him, I'd understand more, but she did it because she was afraid he'd be mad at her so she wanted some time alone with him. It's probably her most incomprehensible move just because I completely didn't expect it. Pretending your young son ran away isn't something I expect mothers to lie about.

I expected that Nadech would take revenge by being mean to her, and it looks like it's going that way. I hope he doesn't over do it. Yes, Mayumi lied (a lot), but I think it's more of a defense mechanism, not because she's a lying, manipulative person (except for that last stunt-- it was a very iffy move imho). Still, I don't want Nadech to be too mean to her.

Have fun on your camping trip. I'll wait patiently for your updates. I'm worried for Mayumi.

Thank you all! :)

Falada

sarNie Adult
Hello everyone! I'm so sorry it had been so long and I haven't update this story. I'm wondering if any readers are still interested in continuing to read this ff. If so, I'll continue again. Again, I apologized. 

Falada

sarNie Adult
Enjoy! :) Srry if it's too short! 
Chapter 11
The next morning, Mayumi woke up and turned around. Nadech was gone. She sat up and looked around. Nadech opened the bathroom door and walked toward her.
"Get ready. We're going to register our marriage today," he barked.
"Yes. Nadech, can't you say it nicer?" asked Mayumi.
"No," he answered impatiently and then added, "Breakfast is downstairs, hurry up. Mom wants everyone at the table on time."
"What about Ryu?"
"Jiew is taking care of him." He tugged at his tie, mad that he couldn't tie it right.
"Let me help you." Mayumi walked to him and took his hands away from the tie. Nadech resisted, but she didn;t give up. He finally give in and let her do it. She slowly tie his tie with patience; her full focus on it. He only stared at her. "There." She stood back and admired her tidy work.
"Thanks," he murmured in a soft voice.
"You're welcome," she replied back, standing still. This was the first time that he speak gently with her since he found out about her lie. "I'll go get ready now," she said and disappeared into the bathroom.
After Mayumi use the bathroom, she and Nadech headed downstairs for breakfast with the rest of the family. Everyone was already seated when they arrive. "Good morning," greeted Mrs.Kugimiya.
"Good morning," they repeated. They both sat down next to each other.
"What are you planning to do today, P'Nadech?" asked Piang.
"Mayumi and I are going to go and register our marriage since we were in a hurry to get back here," he explained.
"Really?" said Mrs.Kugimiya, excited.
"Yes."
"Congrats, Nadech and Mayumi," said Vivi, Thee, Pitt, Piang and Urasa. Mayumi and Nadech thanked them and the continued on with their breakfast. 
After breakfast, Mayumi took Ryuunosuke upstairs with her, to get him ready since he was also going with them. 
"How was last night, Ryu?" asked Mayumi.
"It was wonderful, Mommy. I slept well and this morning, the food was so good!"
"I'm glad that you enjoy it. Come on, let's get ready. Daddy is waiting for us.
"Yes, Mommy."
Anna came to the Kugimiya House to see Nadech. She waited in the living room. He walked into the living room.
"Hello, Nadech," Anna greeted.
"Hello," he answered.
"I know that you probably don't want to see me anymore, but I just want to see you for the last time. I'll be going back to England."
"When?"
"Next week. My parents have business. I'll be helping them."
"I wish you good luck."
"Thank you. How is Mayumi and Ryuunosuke?"
"They're fine. We're going to go register our marriage today."
"Oh..."
"Do you more to say?" Anna shook her head, indicating a no. "Well, I'm going to go check on Mayumi and Ryu." Nadech walked away.
"Nadech," said Anna. Nadech didn't turn around but stopped walking. "I want us to be good friends like usual. I don't want there to be hard feelings."
"Yes. We're still friends. And if you need help, don't hesitate to ask me or Ron."
"Yes. Thank you, Nadech. And another thing, if you love Mayumi, tell her. And don't be too mean to her, she has her own reasons." Nadech nodded then started up the stairs. Anna turned and saw Noy.
"I'll be leaving now," said Anna, walking away.
"How do you feel getting dump?" asked Noy, crossing her arms, smiling.
Anna turned around and said, "Excuse me."
"Nadech got a new girl and now here you are, trying to come and take him."
"I'm here to ask for forgiveness."
"I don't care what you're here for. Your turn is over anyway."
"If you're going to talk like this, then we better not talk, Noy. This is adult matters, please don't interfere." Anna walked away and ignored her.
"No! If I don't get Khun Nadech, you two won't get him either."
--------------------------------------------------
Mayumi and Nadech sat down at the register station. "Hello," said the worker. They both greeted him back. Ryuunosuke sat outside of the room with Jiew, waiting for his parents. 
"Aunt Jiew, why are Daddy and Mommy taking so long?" asked Ryuunosuke, tired of waiting.
"It's okay, Ryuunosuke, your parents will be here in no time, just wait a bit more. They are still discussing things," Jiew answered. 
In the room, Nadech and Maymi signed the papers and were given there certificate. 
"Congratulations, you two are now legally married. Last long," blessed the worker.
"Thank you," said Mayumi. Nadech stood up and headed for the door. She followed him. 
"Daddy, Mommy, you're back," Ryuunosuke said happily. He jumped into Nadech's arms.
"Hi, my boy," said Nadech, picking him up. 
"Daddy, I'm hungry. I want to eat food."
"Okay." Nadech took him out of the place.
Mayumi and Nadech sat together at one small table while Ryuunosuke sat together with Jiew at a table close by. They ate in silence, avoiding eye contact. Ryuunosuke walked up to their table. 
"Mommy, Daddy," he chirped happily.
"What is it Ryuunosuke?" asked Mayumi.
"Look here," said Ryuunosuke. He handed the paper to his parents who were confused. Mayumi took the paper and looked at the pictures. It has a nice family on there- father, mother, sister, and brother- a warm family, eating at a restaurant. The father was feeding the mother. "Daddy, I don't see you doing that for Mommy."
"Doing what?" he asked.
"Putting food in her mouth. We're a family, and you're a dad, and Mommy is a mom, so you have to feed Mommy," explained Ryuunosuke.
Nadech looked at Mayumi with loathe, but her eyes pleaded him to do what Ryuunosuke had asked. He looked at his child again and saw the innocence in him. Okay fine, he will do this, but it was just for his child. He took the knife and sliced a good piece of meat. Then he took the fork and stabbed the meat. 
"Here," he said, and fed Mayumi.
After Mayumi swallowed, she thanked him. 
"Daddy, more please!" the child begged.
"Okay," said Nadech. This time, it was a bigger piece. He fed her again and again for Ryuunosuke.
After lunch, Nadech dropped them back home and went to work. Mayumi took Ryuunosuke upstairs for a nap since it had been a long day. After Ryuunosuk went into a deep sleep, she stayed in his room and read a book while.

Nadech got inside his office and slammed the door. He was angry, very angry. Why was Mayumi always on his mind? She had deceived him after all the things he had done. He sat on his chair and put his head down on the desk, thinking to himself. 
----------------------------------------------------
That evening, Mayumi was called to go see Mrs. Kugimiya. She stopped at the door and knocked the door to show respect.
"Come in, Mayumi," said Mrs. Kugimiya. She was smiling and very happy to see her daughter in law. Mayumi sat down on the chair across from Mrs. Kugimiya. "How are you doing?" Mrs. Kugimiya asked.
"I'm doing good, ka, Mrs. Kugimiya," Mayumi carefully answered.
"Not Mrs.Kugimiya. Mom, just Mom, okay?" 
"Oh, yes. I'm sorry, I forgot."
"It's okay. I don't like holding anything against anybody. Well, since you're my first and only daughter in law for now, I want to get to know you better. What do you enjoy doing, Mayumi?"
What did she enjoyed doing? It was a question that many had not asked her. Only Kana and sadly Nadech. Her uncle was too busy and her aunt, too cold. "I like to design dresses and plan weddings."
"And?"
"And read to Ryunnosuke. I love to cook but I don't have time for it."
"Cooking. Well, right here, you can cook. Do you want to cook dinner for us?"
"I'll be honored to, Mrs.Kugimiya. I mean Mom."
Mrs. Kugimiya giggled and then said, "I like you Mayumi. A lot too. I'm glad that Nadech chose you."
They both headed to the kitchen. 

Nadech got out of his car and walked to the front door. He opened the door and the delicious food smell hit his face. "Why does it smell so good?" he asked himself. He walked into the kitchen and saw Mayumi at the stove, frying his favorite fish. Looking at her cooking made him think of the past when she used to cook his lunch for him.
Mayumi was in her own world, think to herself. "Will Nadech like this?" she thought to herself. She wanted to make Nadech happy by cooking his favorite foods. Maybe he might forgive her and let them love again. She smiled and shook her thoughts off but she couldn't help dreaming about Nadech. He was so handsome and kind. He was her knight in shining armor at that time. He was her blessing and sunshine.
"She's really good, Nadech?" Mrs. Kugimiya's words interrupted Nadech's thoughts. 
Before Nadech could answer, Mayumi asked, "May you please hand me the sauce."
"Go! Hand it to her, Nadech," his mother ordered. Nadech did what his mother commanded and hand the sauce to Mayumi. She grabbed it from his hand without looking at him. 
"Thanks," she said. Mrs. Kugimiya left then silently because she saw that Nadech was only looking at her daughter in law.
"You're welcome," Nadech said in a clear, loud voice which made Mayumi turned around.
"Nadech..." she whispered, surprised. She looked behind Nadech but Mrs. Kugimiya was gone. 
"Mother told me to hand the sauce to you."
"Thank you again then."
"What are you doing?" 
"Cooking dinner for the family." And without thinking, she added, "Would you like to help?" Nadech stared at her for a bit then answered no and went away. She frown but went back to cooking. Never mind his cold and rude attitude, she was going to do something she enjoyed doing, and not let him affect her. 

Dinner was served on time and Mayumi had spent all her time and effort cooking this dinner for the family members. The whole Kugimiya was seated and ready to eat. 
"Wow, the food smells so good," Mr. Kugimiya complimented. 
"Yes. And guess who made it?" Mrs. Kugimya asked.
"Who?"
"Our wonderful daughter in law, Mayumi!"
"Really!"
"Yes."
After all the food were put on the table and rice was served, the family ate. Mayumi sat next to Nadech and he frowns whenever one of his sibling give her a compliment. He wanted to hate her and her food so much. But that was one thing he loved at her. The way she cooked her food. She cook like no other. 
"Your food is so good, P'Mayumi," said Thee. 
"Thank you," said Mayumi.
"Oh so this was why Nadech couldn't eat your food back then when he came back from Japan," Piang teased. She still remember how picky Nadech was when he returned back home 5 years ago. 
"Oh yes. I remember now," Pitt agreed. He turned to Mayumi, "P'Mayumi, I think that Nadech missed you and your cooking so much, he almost die of starvation at the time." Pitt laughed and Mayumi smiled, looking at the frowning Nadech.
"Really? I never thought that I was that good," said Mayumi, trying hard not to laugh. Nadech was so angry, his face was all red yet his family would not stop. He remained silent.
"And now, since you're here, he's never going to starve again."
"Rest assure. I'll feed him."
Nadech was not liking how Mayumi and Pitt are joking about him. No one makes fun of him. He stood up and excused himself.
"Are you done, Nadech? Eat more, big brother or else you might really die."
"I don't think that he'll die without food, just without Mayumi's love," Urasa joined in with Pitt. The whole family laughed. Pitt stood and walked to Nadech and pushed him into his chair again. 
"Sit, big brother," Pitt teased.
Nadech listened to their laughter with anger. "Enough!" he shouted, hitting the table and getting up. He walked off angrily to his room.
"Oops, someone's mad. I think you'll need to go after him and make him happy for a bit," said Piang. Mayumi excused herself. The family was still enjoying themselves and laughing. 

Nadech was sitting at the end of his bed, his head in his hands. Mayumi was standing in the doorway but she closed the door and made her way to him. "Are you happy that they made fun of me?"
"Nadech, no..." she started to speak but he interrupted her. Nadech grabbed Mayumi by both arms and and nailed it to the wall. 
"You guys all think that it's so funny to tease someone who got hurt so much by the one woman he loves the most?! Huh?! Don't speak to me. I don't want to hear!" Nadech then walked into the bathroom and Mayumi heard the shower go on. 
She sat down on the sofa in the room. Why did she do this? She wanted to make Nadech happy yet she hurt him instead.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi dearest Falada
Thanks for the wonderful update I enjoyed it lots. Hope Nadech won’t stay mad with Mayumi for too long, shes really trying her very best. She has the support and approval of his family. Thanks so much, love your wordpress page❤