Selling my thai and chinese lakorns....pretty cheap...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
If possible, can you put a cover on all of them please.
It would really help.
haha i'll try. were there certain ones that you were interested in? that way i can look those up first and put pics on them. lol i figured it would easier for people to just google these lakorns rather than have me upload it onto photobucket or something then post it. everyone knows i'm lazy here. lmao but i'll surely try for ya, k? thanks for asking. :rolleyes:

anan

sarNie Adult
NO, i'm bland...very very bland...no spice whatsoever!! and i don't dream!!!
i can eat raw my dear,,, so natural & bland so good too...
no more excuses
(to be not being eaten)
please...

am i going to have to relocate now?! :wacko: :ph34r:
then you will have to do that in less than 1 week & half now my dear... bcos u will have my sign soon.... just in front ur door... B)

p.s.
don't take my perversion too seriously, becos it's purely metaphorical senses...
i'm not cannibal, nor a psycho LOL... ^_^ , hope you can
have a sweet dream now my dear... G'nite

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i can eat raw my dear,,, so natural & bland so good too...
no more excuses
(to be not being eaten)
please...

then you will have to do that in less than 1 week & half now my dear... bcos u will have my sign soon.... just in front ur door... B)

p.s.
don't take my perversion too seriously, becos it's purely metaphorical senses...
i'm not cannibal, nor a psycho LOL... ^_^ , hope you can
have a sweet dream now my dear... G'nite
imma throw up... :wacko:
...and still have nightmares....

anan

sarNie Adult
imma throw up... :wacko:
...and still have nightmares....
a cute girl like you, shouldn't have nightmares my dear...
now that you can enter into my "freakin-weirdo-scary-pervert-stalker"'s mind
you should know too that I'm not that bad guy...
'Cos the truth will revealed soon and things will be fair...
that there should be no reason for you to feel fear...
G"nite my dear :p

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
a cute girl like you, shouldn't have nightmares my dear...
now that you can enter into my "freakin-weirdo-scary-pervert-stalker"'s mind
you should know too that I'm not that bad guy...
'Cos the truth will revealed soon and things will be fair...
that there should be no reason for you to feel fear...
G"nite my dear :p
whatever, weirdo. :rolleyes:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
hey p thokie lol is mae krua kon mai the old version the ch 7 one ??
um, i'm not sure which one it is, darlin'. all i know is that i didn't finish it. i wouldn't be much help. sowyyyy! :(

and i already sold it!! why so late, deary?! haha

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
darn u sold it lol uhm my net wasnt working for a week last week i just got it fixed today thats why i was so late lol
awww...i'm sorry!! i hope u find that one that ur looking for. u don't know who plays the nang'ek or pra'ek? i might be able to tell u if it was ch 7 or not if i knew some characters in there....even if u identify them from other lakorns. lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
P'Thookie timmy hasn't let yet sorry for the delay! Ahh I was going to send you this week but I might have to wait until Monday <3 sorry na ja.

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
lol who's lieing no i dunt know who the nang ek is but i seen her play in that one old scary lakorn jao nang thats all i rember hahah

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
u haven't seen her in any recent lakorns? cuz i'm wondering if you're talking about the version that has that one chick from rang ngao (with ann t and ken). in rang gnao, she played the wife of dodo. she also had a version of mae krua kon mai back in the day...playing nang'ek.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I need to buy stamps so I can pay you soon. Sorry for the long delay. But right now, I don't have the car :lmao:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lies...lies...and more lies!! hahahahaha jusssst kidding, love. it's no problem. i will wait for u forever! LOL
Ahh, I'm totally sorry dude. I was sick for a few weeks and just barely started coming back online. Don't believe me you can ask my readers I even went missing from all my blogging and stuff. I started coming back on recently. I'll send you my check as soon as I can get to a post office.

I can't leave the house because my cars in the shop LOL someone crashed into our back bumper causing it to tear off and while I was driving on the highway my tire ripped apart and I put a spare on there and the spare was also ripped apart. So now the car is in the shop.

The First Tire

The Tire Plus The Spare

*That was the worst day ever dude LLOL I was stuck out there for 3 hours until someone was able to get to me and bring me new tires lmao. Plus my ears were in super pain. So I didn't forget you ja :p I just haven't had the chance too :(