Selling my thai and chinese lakorns....pretty cheap...

cecilia

Staff member
^cool .. i'll send you a check for them na - maybe during spring break b/c i'm busy atm -- save them for me na .. thanks ^^

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
^cool .. i'll send you a check for them na - maybe during spring break b/c i'm busy atm -- save them for me na .. thanks ^^
yes, ma'am. i think i still have ur addy. hold on, let me find it and post it here to verify with you. JK hahaha i'll see if i have it and verify through pm. :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
gracias dear! -- i'll send you the check at the of this week na ..

my addy is still the same ja -- thanks again ..
i can't wait ^^

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
hello, ceci, my dear, just stopping in to let you know that if you sent anything, i haven't received it yet. haha

anan

sarNie Adult
It sure is! Haha. U interested? Hey! R u just buying because u know i have no money!? Or do u really want this? Lol
Both LOL,,, u said u need money too no ??? ^_^ so here i am.... another interested buyer :p
I like the OST of this lakorn,,, Aom too during that time,,,

if it is still available, i would like to buy it k ??
i will send u money very soon,,, do u still live @ the same address ???

This time, no need to send me now...
i will b in Cali this June for my bro graduation, & will give u my bro address there, so u can mail me ;)

Thank u Thookata B)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
hi sweetie, I wanna let you know that i got the dvd ..
i'll be sending the check to you tomorrow ja
hi, my sweet. i got your mail today! You threw in tip for me! THANK YOU. You were trying to help my broke arse too!

Both LOL,,, u said u need money too no ??? ^_^ so here i am.... another interested buyer :p
I like the OST of this lakorn,,, Aom too during that time,,,

if it is still available, i would like to buy it k ??
i will send u money very soon,,, do u still live @ the same address ???

This time, no need to send me now...
i will b in Cali this June for my bro graduation, & will give u my bro address there, so u can mail me ;)

Thank u Thookata B)
hi sir, i have very bad news. i thought i had it but i sold it a long time ago. SORRY! didn't mean to lie to you. also, my address has changed.

missbrenda91

sarNie Egg
Hi, so I was wondering if Mia Jumpen (Bee & Namfon) was still available? If it is, can you tell me the price? I am VERY interested in purchasing it from you.

capacheno

sarNie Egg
hi, i was wondering if Pra Suton Manora is still available?
i am really interested in it.
also, how many disk are there and the quality of the images?
is it cut or uncut?
i would appreciate it if you reply back to me, knowing that this post is old and all.
thanks in advance.

capacheno

sarNie Egg
also about prasuton manora, which version is it?
i am looking for 2001 (2002) version that's starring boy sapol and bee matika.
what's your price?

what's your price for Ruk Chun Nun Puer Ter?

are these lakorn/boran in vcd or dvd?

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
omg, my aunt just got back from thailand, and she brought back like $300-$400 worth of lakorns. wondering if i should post a list...lol