Seu Ruk Chuck Yai Olaworn (Broadcast)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Fun Rai is Bad Dream/Nightmare ^__-" Pride and Prejudice?! Man I love the book and movie... Ever since 4th grade I've been reading the book.. I read it once every year lol that way I won't get to bored of it.. and I remember in h.s we had assignments on it and I would always Ace them because I read the book so much lmao

Yay! Page Owned :p

And Tmr is the day!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Man sadly no spoilers yet.. they normally don't give them until the day the episode is about to air which sucks! LOL for other lakorns they give them like 3 days in advance and etc..I keep checking back to the sites for spoilers but nothing nothing! Don't they know they are killing us.. or at least me :loool:
Jai Rao is good in its own way. Why can't all channel promote all their lakorn and not just one. Hehehe I know it's the dough fault. Everything cost too much nowadays.

oo i forgot to hi fi u back lol one of my brothers used to like watchin lakorn w/ me but he too busy to now. he used to watch anything i watch lol movies, lakorn... u name it lol
Thanks for hi-fi-ing back. =)

Tina I can't wait to read your fan fiction of Aon and Noon! And are we owning pages now. Is there also a race for pages in this thread too? Well then bring it on. :loool:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
batchigo_azn did it on the last page so I started doing it too :loool: man I have so many ideas for the new fic.. it'll be a good break from the period fic ... it's hard to right a period fic lmao ...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Dewd you know what ... Aon is in the news again.. it's said that there might be another leaked clip of him lol and involving singer "Nathan Oman" also ... Aon is going to be ordained in April of next year to ward off his bad luck...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
wow you were swaeting in 43 degree? thats freaken awesome but i dont think you can come to where i live then cuz here it like 85-97 degree on average.
cause i was running lol if i wasn't running then i'd be cold lol i adapt pretty fast to my environment so wherever i go i'll be fine. it's like i'm a cold blooded creature LOL when i was in thailand i adapted perdy fast and i went w/ a group of american students for a study abroad program. erybody was sweatin bullets and in shorts and tanktops but i was dressed like da thai people LOL i was in jeans and i wore a summer hoody whenever i can cause they blast da ac inside buildings. dem white kids were like how can u wear jeans? LOL cause i can haha

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
Dewd you know what ... Aon is in the news again.. it's said that there might be another leaked clip of him lol and involving singer "Nathan Oman" also ... Aon is going to be ordained in April of next year to ward off his bad luck...
oh damn well i guess we'll soon find out if dere really is a clip or not

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
-.-" LOL I doubt there is because if there was it'll be all over the internet right now lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yop unless ch3 found out bout it first and made sure to get rid of da evidence lol but i don't think ch3 is dat protective of aon. they barely give him roles

fun

Expired Sarnie
Man I don't mind at all to see Aon in an explicit clip like before. JK I love the dude, and he shouldn't have recorded *ahem* Anyways I hope it is not true. But if it is true damn Aon got it going on. LMAO not that I encouraged it. *cross finger* it isn't true.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
Aon is a great actor...Doesnt matter what he do is his personal business...I think people shouldnt judge him...Because really its his life...I based on liking an actor by their skills...So I dont judge them base on what they do outside the cast...I think people shouldnt get involve in their life behind the cast....focus inside their cast...

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Fun Rai is Bad Dream/Nightmare ^__-
Duh - I should've figured it out ... thanks! ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Pride and Prejudice?! Man I love the book and movie... Ever since 4th grade I've been reading the book.. I read it once every year lol that way I won't get to bored of it.. and I remember in h.s we had assignments on it and I would always Ace them because I read the book so much lmao
LOL - I think I would've aced 'em too if we had studied it in school ... the book's a fave of mine! B) When I heard they were making a movie back in 2004, I trawled the Net for ev'ry teeny weeny info on it - by the time I got to watch the movie, I had known so much that it felt like there's no surprise at all. (But I still love the movie! ;)) Nowadays, I prefer to avoid spoilers if possible :p

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
Oh, I've read about the controversy somewhere on SW but was never really bothered about it. I agree with Areeya - I like actors / actresses for their talents. I don't judge them by their personal life - though in Aon's case (and Edison's too :rolleyes:), imo, the faults lie with them for being so careless - from recording whatever it is to making sure that what they recorded would remain private -_-

All the best to him.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
finally finishing watching today's episode....so many cute and sweet scenes <3333 i love nai/da they were soo sweet, but there is still those two girls....win/dream were soo cute at the end, sleeping next to each other....i can't wait for tomorrow...it looks like a misunderstanding one....

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i was bout to watch eps 10 when i realized maybe i haven't finished eps 9 and i didn't lol oo but more for me to watch yay

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
I didn't get to watch today eps. but sound like I missed some cute scene. Win and Dream are very cute in this lakorn.