Seu Ruk Chuck Yai Olaworn (Broadcast)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Indeed ^__-" I will be up earlyyyyyyyyyyyy tmr just to watch this o_O LOL my christmas sucks right now my husband is out there with my sisters boyfriend looking for a restaurant thats open so they could buy me some food lmao cause apparently not eating is bad for you.

judyp

sarNie Adult
hahaha yeah tina, you need to eat so you can keep us updated on all the spoilers. :p i was hungry last night and we were driving around looking for a fast food restaurant. they were all pretty much closed except for jack in the box, in which i hardly ever eat at. good luck on finding an open restaurant!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol for us it was mickey d's that was open and jack in the box that closed on us lmao. yesterday night.. right now no word from the hubby yet they are probably still driving around hahahaha. we might go out to one of those restaurants that serve 3 course meals for like 30 bucks a person o_O sigh!

judyp

sarNie Adult
aww. that was my plan but my hubba's friend had to work and nobody wanted to switch schedules with him. and plus, i doubt we would have been able to get seated because we didn't make reservations. the place we go to is like a 6 course meal for $20-$30 a person. could be higher if you make it a 7 course meal. i was looking forward to some good ol fried rice. best fried rice i've ever had..it keeps me going back about once a month. lol.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
hahah they came back with like 40 bucks worth of jack in the box -.-" it's my husband, me, sister, sister boyfriend, sister, sister, sister LOL here o_O we're about to pop in some movies and relax

judyp

sarNie Adult
danngggg 40 bucks worth? lol. sounds like fun though. nothing is better than just relaxing with the fam bam. i spent like 11 bucks last night and it was just for me and my brother. everything is soo expensive!! :( well relax and enjoy!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Watching episode 13 Atm -.-" yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwns lots of screaming from Cindy and Linnny.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg! TOday's episode is so freaking hilarious sdfjksadfkasdf! LMAO I freaking love DREAM! :loool:

Natsume

sarNie Adult
Thanks you for those caps. I love Aon's face, he looks so confused XD
I really can't wait to see this episode >.<

Areeya

sarNie Adult
I cnt wait to see today episode because by looking at the caps Aon look so kute when he look comfused...He is such a good actor...Love him...wish he was mine...lol...:)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
The scene near the end totally love that scene lmao when he told her, "What are you doing in the ddark.. you know if you don't smile I can't see you." LOL but have to do some grocery shopping right now so be back to fini it in a little bit

fun

Expired Sarnie
Run's pretty... but gosh... she's stiff in acting. she does look a barbie. haha.
What!? there's a willing scene in the forrest?! gasps...
Is that all you can think of? LMAO

I've watched Ep. 1 and the beginning of Ep. 2 on wishy's channel ... it is rather depressing for me too so I haven't continued yet. I might continue one day.
I am going to continue after the holiday. It will definitely ruin my mood for the holiday break. Hehehehe!!!

Lol you know what you do watch one episode of Jai Rao then follow with one episode of Seu Ruk Chuck Yai Olaworn after -.-" thats how i do it.
I should do that but it will be tiring, spend one day laughing my ass off and then the next day cry my eyes out. That would drain all my energy away, I need energy for my break. I am supposedly relaxing but all my friends are back home from college, been 2 years, have a lot to catch up on. Hehehehe!!!

LMAO when Win came back, he meow her. And gotten scared when Dream woke up and asked him did he eat yet or should he showered first. LMAO his expression there are freaking damn hilarious. It's funny how he didn't play along, he was so scared of her. LMAO

Episode 13 is so hilarious, toward the end of episode 12 when Teenai was crying, I was a little teary. Thank goodness. I am half way done with 13. I was laughing when Win tied Cindy up. Hahahaha!!! He could have made me satisfied if he had hurted her a little but he didn't. Geez Linny and Cindy are so damn annoying.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh I so forgot to mentioned when Dream teased Win with the ice cube. I was so laughing my ass off, she was moaning. :loool: :loool: :loool: Win is so freaking adorable. He was all ohhh... awww.... hmmm... as she slide the ice on his face and chest. LMAO :loool: :loool: :loool:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
LMAO....i could not stop laughing dream so hilarious....i would have been like win...aahahhahah.....the ice cube part was sooo funny...especially with the workers....the end of the episode was sweet....i can't wait for tomorrow's episode.....tik looks prettier and prettier every episode....she's beyond beautiful ^^

judyp

sarNie Adult
The scene near the end totally love that scene lmao when he told her, "What are you doing in the ddark.. you know if you don't smile I can't see you." LOL but have to do some grocery shopping right now so be back to fini it in a little bit
lol. can't wait to watch it!! classic line right there! like the other part when he told her not to stand out in the sun or else their baby will be dark. lmao!! i love them!! :wub: