Seu Ruk Chuck Yai Olaworn (Broadcast)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL I think im gonna make a banner of that scene and with my captions I'm a write, "Oh Pra Mae Jao" For Oh Mother of God :loool: Deng wheres Pich? She hasn't spammed in this thread lol

judyp

sarNie Adult
aww. i just finished episode 13. so hilarious! aon's facial expression is priceless! i was cracking up when noon walked closer to try and undress aon and aon quickly zipped up his sweater. lmao! the preview for tomorrow made me teary when mouky was telling noon to promise him that she will never leave his 'pa pa' and will take care of him forever. :wub: so sad that this is coming to an end.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
You know what ----------------! LOL I think I'm going to write a Seu Ruk Part 2 when I finish the current one I'm writing lmao because I just thought about something. I'm gonna make Win & Dream, Nai & Da be the oldies and Nong Jean and Boongie Will be 2nd Generation plus Puran and Ran's kids :loool: and of course Win & Dream's kids lmao I just thought about that as I was watching Nong Jean and Boong play hahahaa

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i love today's episode...the disguises were so funny...finally ran's mother can see how evil that guy was...boong gie and nong jean are soo adorable...i wish i could have washed win's body...that was such a cute scene too...and the rose scene with dream was so sweet...i hope to see more of boong gie and nong jean..they are so amazing..ahhhhhhhh i can't wait for tomorrow's episode...it looks sooo good...

judyp

sarNie Adult
^^ i agree. the kids are actually great little actors because every other lakorn i've watched, the kids aren't the best and it never bothers me because they're kids but these 2 are really good especially mouky or boongie. not sure which one it is. but that was sweet that aon accepted him as his own son and that smile on the kids face was priceless 'pa pa'. and his 'yes sir. ooookayyyy' is soo cute. lol. but anywho, can't wait for more!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ i know....when he says those...it's soo darn cute...puts a smile on my face ^^

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
LOL. That was a funny scene. I re-watch it, because Win was so shock that Dream was almost luring him. Make his nerve jump. Wonder what Dream would have done if he fallen for it? She probably would have sock him. LOL.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOLL PROBABLY! LMAO man that scene was soooooo funny I can't even imagine what would happen if he had really fallen for it LOL awww it's ending next week TT.TT and next week episode looks so messed up LOL when they trick Dream

judyp

sarNie Adult
aww. today's episode ended on such a juicy part!! now another whole week of waiting. :( noon made me all teary when she was crying and tik came to comfort her. aon is soo HOT. i smile and find myself :drool: whenever i see him. so sad its almost over.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Gosh I'm gonna miss this lakorn; I wish that Aon & Noon were heavily promoted the way they heavily promote other couples etc. Ateam; Rteam; LOL those couples have lakorns together lined up for years sighhhhhhhhhh I want some Aon and Noon action dammit.

judyp

sarNie Adult
i totally agree with you on that tina! i need more of aon in my life! lol. aon and noon had great chemistry in their first lakorn and this one topped it! i absolutely love them together; they're acting and chemistry is just so nat-u-ral! :wub:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i love the part when win was pushing dream on the swing...i just love watching boong gie and nong jean...they have such cute scenes together... so sad i have to wait until friday to watch them....

i think so too...they should be more promoted...

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Man this week's episode ended on a cliff hanger ha? I am so mad that they did this to us. I want it to be Friday already!!!!!!!!!!!