Seu Ruk Chuck Yai Olaworn (Broadcast)

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Well I finally finished the last episode. What can I say...this lakorn had it all man. I just loved all the couples even the aunt and uncle and the side characters. The nangrais did their job well...LOL. And they weren't the psycho nangrais either ok they may have committed a federal felony by being involved with the kidnapping scheme but at least they didn't like go all psycho and kill Da and the baby. I have to say that the last episode was LOL funny to the last second. I just love Dream's wedding dress it's so beautiful. I give this lakorn a 10/10. Love it!!! Hope Aon and Noon are paired together again in another romantic comedy but this time make it a lot of sweet, mushy, cliched scenes in it.

judyp

sarNie Adult
^^ your comment made me blush because im getting flashbacks of the ending. lol. oh my aon. he's soo sexy! lol. but def, i hope they pair up more often because i loved them in khuy yai..but this one..man, im in love all over again. :p

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Well I finally finished the last episode. What can I say...this lakorn had it all man. I just loved all the couples even the aunt and uncle and the side characters. The nangrais did their job well...LOL. And they weren't the psycho nangrais either ok they may have committed a federal felony by being involved with the kidnapping scheme but at least they didn't like go all psycho and kill Da and the baby. I have to say that the last episode was LOL funny to the last second. I just love Dream's wedding dress it's so beautiful. I give this lakorn a 10/10. Love it!!! Hope Aon and Noon are paired together again in another romantic comedy but this time make it a lot of sweet, mushy, cliched scenes in it.
I agree with you all the way Toon! :D It makes me wanna go back & watch it. I think i'll do that. hehe. I hope in the next lakorn they star together they have a willing scene :wub:

^^ your comment made me blush because im getting flashbacks of the ending. lol. oh my aon. he's soo sexy! lol. but def, i hope they pair up more often because i loved them in khuy yai..but this one..man, im in love all over again. :p
Man...I still haven't seen their first lakorn together! :lmao:

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
aww...this one is finished in thai...can't wait for the subb one to be ready...i think wishbonko is very busy now...she's subbing so much lakorns....

meenia

sarNie Adult
LOL..found this lakorn in my closet...rewatching it now.. and i really have to agree with everyone.. Aon is hot in this one.. the clothing is just so right for him.. wow.. Noon is pretty, loved the whole cast too.. love Boy, but i really hate him in this.. cheating on his wife, if it's me, he's long gone..LOL.. so he's lucky he got Tik as his wife..

but what i want to know if you guys still remember. what exactly does Aon do for a living..i mean before he quiet his job and wanted to help out noon.. he said something to tik when she asked him before they went to noon's farm..He was like why work for someone else, when he can help the family meaning noon's.....but i have to say aon has some very sweet lines. It's like one minute he's goofing around and then he becomes serious..

remember the part when he met up with susie the first time and noon follow and made a commotion, then he threw her into the water.. when they were in her room, she slaps him a couple times, and then he seems like he was mad and going toward her, she was freaked out and then he switch emotion and said, "if i wanted to do something to you i would have done it already, i just wanted to know if you are done slapping me, i'm hungry?" And noon has the "what?" look on her face.. and then he becomes serious and said that " he knows that throwing her into the water was bad of him..so he deserved those slaps from her..and now he's hungry." It was something along the line..all i know was i too was shock that he would say that stuff to her out of the blue.. let just say i love how aon's character and emotion is really amazing.. love his character in here..

just wanted to say ..i love this lakorn....