SeX

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
Lol. Really. I Mean to me my boyfriend right noe was my first. we were both virgins. hehe. It turn out very gewd.
WE stull the same and we love each other muchie but i understand you.

celibacy

sarNie Egg
haha! funny topic... i agree, it's so hard to find a nice "decent" man these days. this guy i'm dating lost it to this one girl and she left his sorry ass after that! lmao! i teased him and tell him that he deserves it for being horny.

agree

celibacy

sarNie Egg
haha! funny topic... i agree, it's so hard to find a nice "decent" man these days. this guy i'm dating lost it to this one girl and she left his sorry ass after that! lmao! i teased him and tell him that he deserves it for being horny.

agree

population1

sarNie Egg
over 90% of the subposts are females. this proves how much more females are more into sex than males, but about 90% of them brush it off as come-ons rather than get-ons. it's a tricky little strategy. I suppose there is a foxy in every female when it comes to sex, since it is, in the other hand, sensitive. at the same time, 90% of you females will talk about it more openly among other females, as proven here; and only a handful of males will lurk or post to find out how many sex partner each of you really had? fact is, females can/do rack up more sex partners than males can/do. if you are a female and you get asked the question from a male when dating, he just wants to know what kind of gal you are, speaking for myself that is, because that way, things can be leveraged accordingly or otherwise.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Really to tell tell truth in my opinion now-a-days there are people actually getting married so much at the age of 15-18 because they have sex.
To me really i'm old fashion and it only depends on how ur raise up to be like. But i do believe gals these days are being to easy to get and guys are to hungry for it. For me i would like to wait until the right one! and make sure he's the one. Takes me a long time to fall for someone. Just saying. hahaha but at the same time the one a fault is both, not just one. It's ur decision to make........... To have sex, get married, or stay a virgin.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
awesomw topic. geez, people, having sex does depend on the person, but what if you lost your virginity to a rape? that i s totally unfair if the guy would get mad at you for losing it, it was a guy who did this to you, but i wouldn't lie about it either. like thay always say, before you have sex, ou have to find out if your partner has done it with anyone or not and if yes then get checked up first.