Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )

Credit: Moviebox for pic and summary, Hitman for the teaser/trailer

Main Cast:

Yoon So-Yi
Seo-Jin Lee
Hyun-Joon Shin
Ki-Yong Lee

Synopsis:

After the fall of Sanggyongryongchonbu, the capital of Palhae in the year A.D 926, Georan tribe establishes ‘Dongrankook’ meaning ‘Georan of the East’. Dongrankook dispatches Chucksaldan, a group of the hit squads and sweeps out the royal family in order to prevent a reconstruction of Palhae. Resistants who are composed of the rest of the followers of Palhae leave to find out the family member of the king, who is able to rebuild Palhae.

Daejeonghyun, the last prince of Palhae
When Daesoohyun, the last member of the royal family is killed by ‘Chucksaldan’ Lim Sun-Ji, the minister of Palhae is reminded of one person in a full of mournful atmosphere. Daejeonghyun, the last prince of Palhae who has been forgotten from people’ memory since he was involved in the political strife of the royal family and condemned to exile 14 years ago! Now he is the only hope.

Yeonsoha, the best woman warrior of Palhae
Yeonsoha with an image of graceful and straight figure is the best woman warrior of Palhae, who always carries a shadowless sword (Mooyoungkeom) and shows a moderate swordmanship. She takes up the task of bringing Daejeonghyun to the camp safely in order to make him a king of Palhae.

Now a missing story begins!
Daejeonghyun is living as ‘Sosam’, a dealer in stolen goods with forgetting he was once a king and Yeonsoha has to take him to a journey in order to make him a king. They are chased by Kunhwapyoung, a head of Chucksaldam, and his follower, Maeyoungok along with the best skilled soldiers who are allured by Georan. Now a story of the pursuer and the pursued is unfold!

Trailer: Copy and paste to browser ^_^

mms://vod.cine21.com/cine21.com/movie/trailer/2005/09/shadowless_sword_teaser_tr_700k.wmv

I heard the release date in the US is scheduled for around April of this year...not too sure.

Anyone else know anything about it? Do share :D

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
I've seen the trailor and behinde the scenes caps and it looks pretty cool i plan on hoping to watch it hehe thanks for the info =)

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
i just clicked the link to see the trailer and wow! it looks great! i wanted to find it on ebay, but i see that no one is selling it there.. and yesasia doesn't have it either. does anyone know where i can buy it or download it?

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Nameless said:
I'm actually anticipating its dvd release.
[post="94525"][/post]​
Yeah, same here! I'm not too fond of the guys' funky hairdos...

One looks like a rooster and the other looks like a bird's nest :lmao:

Mizz_WHAT

sarNie Egg
Ya I heard this movie is good my friend seen it !!
I am trying to look for it online but havent found it
If someone can find the movie online , please mind if you could post the link for everyone to watch ^^ it be really great

Nameless

N i n j a
Yoon So Yi kicks ass in this movie. I remember her in Arahan. The movie was enjoyable, but the ending could have been better.

STIMA

OMG I L OVE HTIS MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i just dled Arahan......
but this has becomee one of my favs..well for ancient movies..cuz usually they suckk and they didnt use too much computer effects for the fighting scenes like THE PROMISE & HOUSE OF FLYING DAGGERS...they shldve released THIS MOVIE instead..its way better.......t_t makes me wish i was in the movie...and wish i knew how to fight soo cooolly.. :shock:

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Arahan? Hmmm...have not seen that one yet, is it worth watching? Would the fight scenes put me in awe? LOL

As for this movie...their martial arts vastly improved if compared to the ones in Damo...

Yes, the movie itself was enjoyable, though, I wish there was an alternative ending... <_<

biava

sarNie Hatchling
i watched dis movie its good only watched part one of i cus i dont know wats wrong i could see the pic and the subtitle but cant hear them so dont know if i should continue

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
biava said:
i watched dis movie its good only watched part one of i cus i dont know wats wrong i could see the pic and the subtitle but cant hear them so dont know if i should continue
[post="111052"][/post]​
You are probably missing audio codecs that enables you to hear the video.

biava

sarNie Hatchling
oh yeah dat might be it but i'm not a really good person with codec and stuff ehehehe