shooting at chico new year

skies

sarNie Adult
that's just very unfair...
my sorrow goes out to the family...
we need more securities for these kind of celebrations...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
it was a couple of block away from the chico new year fairground..way outside...my dad knew his dad...??? i think somehow we're related???..i think he had an argument with this gang member and got out of new year then somehow..they juss shoot at him right through his mouth to his back neck...he is a "her" boy n there was a yang guy who was next to him while he came back from new year...he still drove while he was shot by those peeps i dunno what he's trying to head for (probably his house, or the hospital) but apparently hit a white gal's car n died on this street...his buddy got sent to the hospital n was still alive but him...RIP...tats what my mommy n daddy told me...but i dunno there's so many rumors though..

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
oh gosh new years these days.......new year is a time where us hmong people gather up and have fun but it turns out 2 be a place 4 gansters and retards 2 fight and killing innocence people......i don't even feel like going anymore....

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
omg. the violence is scaring me away from attending the new years...
sniff sniff
that's also why my boyfriend doesn't want to go to new years with me
he said it's not safe for guys...
whether they are innocent or not...

myx

sArNieZ
yeah me too. i only go the the festival for 2 or 3 hours only. too scared to witness shooting/fighting.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i'd like to stay for only an hour or so too.
but admission these days.. and parking..
i want to make it worth my admission
and because it's only once a year..
yeah.. there's always next year.. but that is a WHOLE other year...

azncritics

sarNie Egg
The her dude is my cousin's nephew. Of this month, he will be 20 years old. He is a good gentleman. I don't know exactly how he died but I heard he went to eat at my aunt and uncle's booth that same day he die. He was planning to go see his mother at the hospital after the new year. I don't know how exactly he end up taking the yang guy in his car?

But I just like to clarify that he isn't a bad person. He was at the scene during the wrong time. Before his death he told his mother he's been having really bad dreams. Anyway, very very very sad tragedy. His mother share memories of him at the funeral when most of the time he would help his parent sell vegetable at the farmer market by himself and he is the fastest when picking out vegetable at the garden.

According to my mother she heard his father said since the yang dude was discharge the police was not able to track him or his family down. I just hope the police find these horriable people!

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
The her dude is my cousin's nephew. Of this month, he will be 20 years old. He is a good gentleman. I don't know exactly how he died but I heard he went to eat at my aunt and uncle's booth that same day he die. He was planning to go see his mother at the hospital after the new year. I don't know how exactly he end up taking the yang guy in his car?

But I just like to clarify that he isn't a bad person. He was at the scene during the wrong time. Before his death he told his mother he's been having really bad dreams. Anyway, very very very sad tragedy. His mother share memories of him at the funeral when most of the time he would help his parent sell vegetable at the farmer market by himself and he is the fastest when picking out vegetable at the garden.

According to my mother she heard his father said since the yang dude was discharge the police was not able to track him or his family down. I just hope the police find these horriable people!

sometimes... innocent bystanders get killed for no reason
it's just really sad...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid

if he's innocent like you said, he should come get them bad people... :D