Silver Lining [Yadech] Ch17.2 UPDATED 12.9.13

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Take yr time fantastic though i love SL alot! My respect to writers as space n creativity go hand in hand. Update when u hv inspiration! I'll b waiting, thanks!

Falada

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the update, Fantastic! LOL I love this FF, so sad. And can't wait for your next update. :D

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi fantastic da pleasure is all mine 2 njoy your fine well-written ff which i love so much ! thank u fantastic !!!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Chapter 16 sneak peek:

*Phone ringing*

"Sawadee Krub Mint," Nadech answered his phone looking out the window of his office.

"Sawadee ka P'Nadech,"

"What's up? why you call me at this time of a day?"

"Yaya….She's in the hospital, please come now."

"what? What happened to her?"

"I'll tell you when you get over here. Hurry up."

"Krub."

"Mint…" Nadech said running down the hospital halls straight to Mint grabbing both her hands.

"Nadech."

"Is Yaya ok? where is she?" He walk, but Mint grabbed him behind.

"Yaya is fine. I just need to talk to you about something?" she smiled brightly.

"Can't we talk about it later. I wanna go see Yaya." he tried running again, but Mint held on again.

"It's important Nadech…" Nadech;s face turned serious, and looks to the hospital ground floor, and back at Mint.

"How Important."

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Omfg so I already wrote 1/4 of chapter16 already, but I lost my phone, an now I have to rewrite everything! Don't worry tho! I will update today or trrw! I'm so mad I lost my phone! IN MY ROOM! And I looked everywhere!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Chapter 16:

"Yaya!" Mint screamed from her driveway. She came into the house with bags of food, and medicine. She sets them down on the table.
"Yaya.......the door is open widely?" She turned to look at the stairs and sees Matt coming down!
"Sawadee ka Mint? Ma ha chan chai Mai ka.....peun?" She smiled innocently.
"Peun.....in your dreams? Yaya yut tee Nai?"
"He's isn't home, but I might Nee some company, and some food since I am.........(rubs her stomach) pregnant."
"Even if you are I will never spend a single penny on you?" Matt laughs at her answer, and walks up to her.
"Don't forget that this child inside of me......is your friends baby." (Meaning Nadech)
"Dai ka. Even if it is Nadechs baby, I'll still love it, but I won't..........ever love the mother whore?"
"AYE'MINT!!!"
"It was nice talking to you. PEE'MATT." She grabbed her bags, and slowly walks out the house!
"Owwww Mint. I will get you an Yaya someday! Owwww!" Her phone rings.
"HELLO!"
"Aye'Matt."
"Pong!!!"
"Owww Where's my phone?" She searched her purse, and pockets!
"I must've left it in the house?"
She closed her door, and went inside.
She walks up the stairs, but was startled by Matt's scream! She quickly hides aside the door.
"What happening?" She questioned herself!
"Taamai? Taamai huh?" Mint could hear her talk on the phone. As she finally said
"I'll meet you at the warehouse!" She hung up, and went upstairs to get ready!
"Warehouse?" Mint sighed. All these questions flowing into her head like what the heck is happening here. She quietly walked in the house, and grabbed her phone. As she was almost to the door it ringed.
"Owww." She shuts it off fast. Matt could her iras she was up in the hallway.
"Who's phone?" Matt looks down the spiral stairs! Mint quickly ran out, and drove her car off before Matt even came down!
"Mint, don't go, it might be dangerous. Please I bed you!!"
"Yaya, I must go anyways. I'm sorry." She hangs up, and follows behind Matt as they drove off.
"Mint....." She dropped herself on the chair just worrying that something bad might happen to Mint if she gets caught by Matt! Owww Mint!."
Mint, following Matt's car. She smells something fishy going on. She must follow.
Matt: What is it--- she said to pong. He slowly turns around to look at her.
P: I heard.
Matt: Heard what?
P: That you are pregnant.
Matt: so what does that have to do with you?---- she turns her back on him. Mint on the other hand was hiding behind the boxes which was at least 15 feet away from them.
P: It has something to do with me because I know that is my child inside of you!----- Matt turned to face him furiously.
Mint: Alai na? So it's not Nadech's baby, what---- she whispered. Owww I must record this to show Nadech such a bitch and whore she is.---- she pulls out her phone and starts to record.
Matt: Why would you say that?
P: Mai Jing Law.
Matt: Chai, Mai jing!
P: How can it not be true. You and I have done it so much. I've seen every part of your body, and--- may slapped him across the face.
Matt: How dare you talk to me like that! This is Nadech's baby!
P: I don't believe it. A married couple for only 2 weeks. Didnt you hear. It takes at least 3-4 months for a married couple to get pregnant. It can't happened instantly. And I know that you and Nadech has never had a thing. Not even close to sticking his thing inside of you.
Matt: Your right. Me and Nadech never had a thing. This baby isn't his, but yours. But my child deserves a better life with a better father who has a house, car, and money and fame. This kid would have such a good life. But with you. You'll be a fail!!!!
P: I thought you loved me.
Matt: Mai Mee Wun.
P: Dai--- his smiles gave her the creeps--- I've recorded everything you said-----shows her the phone-----I will totally tell Nadech!----before he left Matt held onto his hand.
Matt: Pong please don't!
Pong: Taamai!
Matt: If you do that. I won't have his money.
~Mai Roo Jing Jing Ying Dark Yin Yai~ (lyrics from Ruk Patiahrn Ost Kwan Ruk Mai Mee Tee Hai Kum Wah Glua) Mints phone started to ring as she tried to silence it.
Matt looks the to the sound direction.
Matt: Who is it? Pong go see?------Pong slowly walks up to the boxes. Step by step. Mint decides to make her move so she kicks and throws the boxes at Pong, and ran away as fast as she can.
Matt: Catch her now.
Matt looks at Pong who was unconscious on the ground. Mint has thrown a brick at his head. Matt screamed out of anger, and took off her shoes and ran after Mint.
Matt: AYE'MINT!!!! Where do you think your going.
Mint: Where else? To tore open your egg to Nadech so he'll know what kind of a dirty little bitch you are. Matt: You dare say that to me. But I don't care. I know I'm a dirty little bitch. Nadech will never believe you.
Mint: Really, then why don't you explain this? -she shows Matt the video-
-video audio-
Matt: Why would you say that?
P: Mai Jing Law.
Matt: Chai, Mai jing!
P: How can it not be true. You and I have done it so much. I've seen every part of your body, and--- may slapped him across the face.
Matt: How dare you talk to me like that! This is Nadech's baby!
P: I don't believe it. A married couple for only 2 weeks. Didnt you hear. It takes at least 3-4 months for a married couple to get pregnant. It can't happened instantly. And I know that you and Nadech has never had a thing. Not even close to sticking his thing inside of you.
Matt: Your right. Me and Nadech never had a thing. This baby isn't his, but yours. But my child deserves a better life with a better father who has a house, car, and money and fame. This kid would have such a good life. But with you. You'll be a fail!!!!
-end-
Matt: Khun!!!
Mint: not so stupid now.
Matt: AAAAWWWWHHHHHH! You, you! Your going to die
Matt grabbed her by her neck, and starts to strangle her.
Matt: KHUN, you are going to die until my 2 hands.
She puts more pressure into it. Mint struggles to move her hands away, but damn these nang'rai's are strong as hell. She knew it, she was going to die. Before she can even take her last breath Mark came to the recuse. He pushed Matt off of Mint.
Mark: Mint, Khun bpen alai Lu plow.
He helps mint up, she was coughing the shit out of her. Mark patting her back. Telling her it was ok. Mint crying just looking at Mark.
Mint: P'Mark......-she could barely talk, her tears just bursting out of her eyes-
Mark: Don't worry, I'm here already.
Mint puts her arm around his waist just hugging him tightly crying on his shoulders. Matt on the other hand ran away.
Nadech watches Yaya as she was pasting back and forth with her phone in her hands. Waiting for Mark's call. She sighs loudly. Looking out her her door to see if Mark was here yet. Questions just flowing through her head.
N: Yaya, honey, come sit down, you've been doing that for an hour already.
Y: I'm worried. -she said with no intention of looking at him, but at the driveway instead.-
N: Yaya -He hugged her from behind, and smelled her delightful hair.- It's Mark. Mint is his girl, I've known him forever, and once someone he truly love is in danger, I'll be there?
Y: How would you know?
N: Because......8 years ago when me and him were back in highschool we had a bestfriend name Boy. He was dying of heart disease, and Mark's blood only matched his. So when I told Mark, he drove as fast as he can at a speed limit of 100mph, but he got into a car accident, but he was able to run away from the accident and donated his blood, and saved him.
Y: Really?
N: Yes.
Y: How come you never told me about this?
N: Because we promise not to ever talk about this.
Y: Why?
N: I'll tell you another time.
Y: Then where's Boy?
N: Living in the U.S. for the past 6 years.
Y: So your saying that Mark would do the same to Mint?
N: I believe so. Why wouldn't he?
They snuggle for a few minutes, and finally heard a car roaming into the driveway.
N: It must be them. -Yaya smiles at Nadech, an opened the gates for them. -
Y: Mint!!! -she ran to hug mint.- you scared me. Why would you go alone? Luckily I called Mark?
Mint: I'm ok.
Mark: Ok, you were almost straggled to death by that maniac.
N: Alai wa? Matt.....strangling her....no way. I know her, she wouldn't do this.
Mark: I saw it with my eyes. Look at the hand marks on her neck. -Nadech came to look at her neck.-
Y: Hand mark. Mint why did you go alone? -Nadech still looking surprised. Matt. I girl he known since highschool did this?- Mint answer me? Why did you follow her?
Mint: If I didn't, how would I've known that the baby she is carrying isn't Nadech, but some other else's.
N/Y/Mark: ALAI WA!!!!!
N: Did you just say----
Mint: Chai. The truth is that Nadech and Matt had nothing that night because Matt poisoned his drink with sleeping pills. Her child actually belongs to Pong. The man who kidnapped Yaya.
Y: How would you know all this mint? -she said seriously-
Mint: Nadech if you don't believe me, see it for yourself -she shows him the video-
N: She seduce me.
Mint: Chai Ka.
Y: What are you going to do Nadech? -Nadech was just staring out the widow, where he can see the moon and stars. Just thinking about the moments he ha with Matt. Was she just using him. Why?- I feel......feel........
Y: -Yaya grabs his hand from behind- Dont feel anything right now. It might hurts now, but I promise it will get better at the end. -Nadech slowly turns to face her.-
N: Promise? -his eyes were red, tears were flowing slowly out his eyes- you...you-you... prom-promise Yaya. -crying was sadder then ever that he was sobbing on her shoulders.-
Y: I promise.......tee ruk -she just wraps him, and hugs him. Crying alone with him silently, wiping her tears.- everything will be fine. Ok. -Nadech just so being loudly on her shoulders. The pain was to much to accept.-
Yaya tucks Nadech in for bed. Sleeping peacefully just resting his mind. She walks to the window, and sits to watch the dark sky.
~Flashback~
N: Promise? -his eyes were red, tears were flowing slowly out his eyes- you...you-you... prom-promise Yaya. -crying was sadder then ever that he was sobbing on her shoulders.-
Y: I promise.......tee ruk
~End Of Flashback~
She starts to cry, her tears running out of her eyes. Silently. Crying to herself. He must been hurt so much. This was the time she ever saw Nadech cried, ever! He never cried. This must been very hard for him to take in. A girl he known for almost ten years betrays him for his money, and fame.
Nadech woke up. His eyes were still closed. He turned hi body left to put his hand over Yaya, but she wasn't there. He opened his eyes, one by one. She wasn't there. Where did she go. He sat up straight finding he asleep by the window. He smiled, an walks over to her.
N: Are you a horse? -he carried her to the bed, and tucks her in.- goodnight....honey. -he laughs to himself, and went to freshen up.-

(12:30pm that day)

Yaya was finally awake. She rubs her eyes, and looks at the clock.
Y: Owwww it's almost one. -She got up to look at her side, but Nadech was already gone.- Owww he got up already. She ran downstairs, and saw a covered bowl. She read the note- Make sure to finish all of it. Take care of yourself, I won't be home after midnight I have a lot of work to do. Love you. -she smiles, and ate her lunch or breakfast.
N: Krub. Take care na. Krub, Krub Yaya. See you late (Hang up the phone)
Mark: Was that Yaya?
N: mmmmm...
Mint: So your going to make an arrest for Matt.
N: I've decide to.
Mark: That's great. But how will we find her. She ran away after I recused Mint.
N: We can----
(Sinny=his personal assistant)
S: Sorry for bothering, but there's a women here to see Mark?
Mark: What? -Nadech gives Mark a state and Bck at his worker-
N: Who?
K: Chan Eng?
N/M: Kim -They both got up from the chair looking straight at Kim. Mark looks at Mint who was looking at him confusing, his serious face. Nadech was looking at Mark.-
K: I've been gone for this long, and I don't get a hug Mark. -she walks up to Mark, an hugged her. And kissed hi cheek.-
N: Owww (he whispered, and looks at Mint who was almost tearing up-
Mark: Kim.
Mint: I'll excuse myself for awhile.
Mark: Mint. -he looks at Nadech. Nadech follows mint out the room-
N: Mint, wait, Mint -he grabs her hand, and turns he around.- look she's just an old friend of ours.
Mint: I'll like to be by myself. Ploy. -Nadech let's go of her softly.-
N: Mint (he whispered) Owwww Mark. -he looks at mint walking out the company.-
Nadech walks back into his office, we're Kim an Mark was.
Mark: Where's Mint?
N: She wants to be alone?
K: mmmmm.... Mint? Who's she? your assistant Mark.
N: His girlfriend.
K: Girlfriend? Mai Jing chai Mai?-mark looks at Nadech. Nadech gave him the tell her the truth stare-
Mark: Jing Krub. I'm sorry Kim, but you and me were done 6 years ago.
K: Done. Before I left to Germany you told me you'll wait for me.
Mark: Ya, but face it, I was fucking 18, I was stupid back then. Now I'm 24, a full adult -Nadech coughs out liar-
K: Mark???? I forgot someone like you can't keep a promise. Yah Leum Khun playboy.
Mark: Kim....I'm sorry.
K: sorry wont fix what you done to me?
N: Alai wa? -looks at mark- what did you do mark? -Mark gave Nadech the I'm sorry stare- WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER? -looks at Kim- what did he do Kim? -he grabs both her arms, but her eye were lock onto Mark-
K: why don't you ask him yourself. -she walks out the room-
N: Mark? What did you do to her.
Mark sat down, his eyes were filling up with tears, so much tears that it was blurry for him to see until one fell down his cheek, and he wipe it away fast. He answers Nadech.
Mark: I didn't mean to. I didnt mean to. -he wipes his tears again.- I didn't mean too. -He finally got to sobbing into his 2 pawn hands-
~Flasback~
N: Mark? What did you do to her.
Mark sat down, his eyes were filling up with tears, so much tears that it was blurry for him to see until one fell down his cheek, and he wipe it away fast. He answers Nadech.
Mark: I didn't mean to. I didnt mean to. -he wipes his tears again.- I didn't mean too. -He finally got to sobbing into his 2 pawn hands-
N: What did you do Mark?
Mark stops the sobbing, and wipe his tears.
Mark: The reason why she choose me back then was because.........because........
N: because of what? Mark tell me what you did to her, WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO HER THAT YOU CAN'T FIX!!!
Mark: I RAPE HER. -he got up firmly- The reason she choose me because I rape her.
N: Alai na?
Mark: You heard? I rape her. Because she was madly in love with you. You always had the girl and I was just that nerdy boy who would be Jealous. So one night, I took her, and rape her. But she was willing to give her body to me. She didnt cry or use force against me. All she said was "let me go" but I didn't. Because I was madly in love with her. I wanted her to myself! TO MYSELF. You can't blame me because she wanted me too. She may not think that, but her eyes does. That night I was her first, and that's why I became a playboy.
N: -he turned his back on him- You rape her. -he turned around a swung a punch onto him- why? Why? Why? -he got ontop of mark and grabbed his shirt- why? She was my girlfriend, and you dared rape her. You fucking Baster. AAAAWWWWWHHHHH! -he punched Mark again. Over, and over. He got up- Get out. From now on I don't want see your face.
~End Of Flashback~
Nadech was just sitting on his desk. His own bestfriend betrayed him. And finally it was revealed. His eyes were pure angry, and sad that he wasn't there to help.
~Flashback~
N: because of what? Mark tell me what you did to her, WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO HER THAT YOU CAN'T FIX!!!
Mark: I RAPE HER.
M: I wanted her to myself! TO MYSELF.
N: -he turned his back on him- You rape her. -he turned around a swung a punch onto him- why? Why? Why? -he got ontop of mark and grabbed his shirt- why? She was my girlfriend, and you dared rape her. You fucking Baster. AAAAWWWWWHHHHH!
~End Of Flashback~
Mint was crying to herself. She couldn't believe what she heard today. Mark rape the women name Kim who came in this afternoon kissing his cheeks. She feels stupid. She should've listen to her father when he said he wasn't a good person for her.
She felt someone sitting next to her on the beach. She turned to see that it was Mark.
Mint: Mark?
Mark: Hey.
Mint: Your face -his lips was bruised, he had a black eye.-
Mark: Dont worry about it. -Mark had a flashback-
~Marks flashback~
Before he left Nadech's office Nadech stopped him.
N: When you see Mint? You should leave her! I don't think my wife's bestfriend doesn't fit to be with a person like you.
~End of flashback~
He couldn't let her go. He loved her to much to ever let go. He took her hands, but she removed it away.
Mint: I don't want your dirty hands on me.
Mark: Mint.
Mint: I know everything already.
Mark: Di Nadech tell you?
~Flashback~
Mint was out off the company. She takes a look back at the company thinking about Mark. She decides to go back in. As she walks in, she saw saw Kim crying coming out of Nadexh's office. She heard a loud "TELL ME WHAT YOU DO TO HER" she walks slowly to see what they were talking about? And that's when she heard everything.
~End Of Flashback~
Mark: Mint I....
Mint: -she looks at him- thanks for everything you did for me. Thanks for the love we shared.
She got up, but Mark grabbed hold of her hand.
Mark: -still sitting on the floor, holding her hand while she was standing- Thanks is not what I wanted to hear. You think I will let you go that easily.
Mint: Alai na?
Mark got up, and staged her along with him. He puts her into his car. And drove away.
Yaya was re-watching a lakorn on the TV waiting for Nadech. She heard his beeping car and opened the gate for him.
Y: Your home...here let me get that. -she grabbed his brief case, and jacket, and sets them down on the table- do you want something to eat?
N: I already ate. In gonna I wash up, and head to bed first.
Y: ka. -she thought Nadech was acting about strange today. He would usually eat her meals she prepared, and drink some cold water before heading upstairs. When she arrived upstairs she could hear the water running.- Are you ok Nadexh? -she ask when he came out in his pajama pants.-
N: I'm tired. I'm going to sleep. -he turned of his lamp, and turn his body to the window. Yaya sighs, and tucks herself onto the bed, and turned off her lamp. She turned to the right. Both there back were facing each other. Nadech all of a sudden turns around, and puts his arm around her.- good night honey.
Y: -she smiles- goodnight. -she kisses his cheek, and Nadech squeezes her close to his chest we're she can hear his beating h3@rt go thump, thump.-
Mint: Where are you takin me Mark? P'Mark? -he continued to drive. They arrived at this hotel. He took her out, and check in a room for them.- Mark why are we here?
Mark: Just come. -he carried her into the room.-
Mint: Mark out me down. -he puts her on the bed nicely- what are you going to do to me.
Mark: You, and me will spend the night here.
Mint: Spend the night here?
*srry for the longest update. @keylargo, found my phone! Lol*

Chapter 17 preview

Matt: What? That Yaya is really pregnant?
Mint: It's really important Nadech?
N: How Important!
Matt: I know the your pregnant! If I can't have him, you can't either
K: Mark will use you, like how he used me Mint? Don't trust him.
(Inside her mints mind)
Kim was right? He couldn't be trusted.

She see him with another women.
N: Yaya. Don't worry, you and the baby are safe.
Y: Nadech.
N: Dont do to much work na. Right now your pregnant, and I am really worried!
Y: Dont worry Nadech?
N: I should? It's just not you alone anymore.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi fantastic im happy u found yr precious phone ! thanks fantastic 4 this v long update ! mark-nadech sure go way back atm hurting over k, hope their friendship is true n steady 2 overcome da mistake, ppl make mistakes its important 2 learn n move on ! mint is such a great friend risking herself ! feel sad she overheard da convo but mark wont let her leave, wat will happen at da hotel ? yadechs love is steady now, love how sweet n patient yaya is ! but she saw nadech wif some1 in chap17 preview n m threatening her, lots of drama ! tyvm fantastic updating this ff know ure v busy, i do look forward 2 read n find out more but pls take your time ! im v appreciative of yr efforts, tc, key ! O