Singaporean found creepy doll sitting under a tree

fun

Expired Sarnie
Sorry I dont know how recent this was but I got creeped out I closed the tab as fast as I could when I stupidily scroll down. True or not, believe it or not, it scared the living life out of me.

You can google it local singapore found doll up against a tree. Im too scare to go back just to get the link.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I'm afraid to google too lol. Can you describe it ? It don't have to be detail just give me a basic idea and why the doll was there?

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
OMG! I just saw the picture. I have Goosebumps everywhere now.. SOO SCARY!! right when I saw the close up I exit out of it, oh my that was scary!

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
I'm afraid to google too lol. Can you describe it ? It don't have to be detail just give me a basic idea and why the doll was there?
Well, the doll is about the height of a toddler, maybe even smaller. It has dark grizzly, somewhat curly, hair. It's not too long or too short either, it's in between. It has a white cloth covering it's eyes. The cloth has some writings on it. The doll is wearing kind of like a white old-English-dress; those dresses that noble ladies would wear during the 16-17 hundreds; kind of chemise clothing or classic smock. The doll itself and the dress is dirty. The eyes, the most scariest part they say, is angry and very dark. 

EDIT: Actually, when I look at it the second time the eyes were angry. The article said that the owner bind the doll's eyes, so that it couldn't find a way back home. Some say the doll can walk and some say the doll talked. 

Yeah, something like that. 

It's kind of scary to find something like that. I definitely think they should not unbind the cloths, but I guess it's for research purposes. Something like voodoo or black magic turns out to be very true. Unless someone is trying to prank the neighbor.