SINGING CONTEST!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Recording Tutorial

I'm going to show you how to use [Sound recorder]. How to make it record more than 60sec=1min. Most computer comes with sound recorder. If you have other sound recording programs. You'll have to tell me the name and if you want me to teach you pm me. Now on with the tutorial.

1. Make sure your mic is plug in and enable. To check it go to your Volume Control and if you see the Mic on the list then you're all set. If not OPTION--> PROPERTIES. Click on recording. Check the box next to MICROPHONE. Click ok.

2. Now to locate where sound recorder is. To get there go to START --> PROGRAMS --> ACCESSORIES --> ENTERTAINMENT --> SOUND RECORDER

3. Sound recorder is in front of you. Press the RED record button and let sound record air for the full 60 seconds. It'll stop by itself once it reaches 60 seconds. Then go to EFFECTS --> DECREASE SPEED and click it. That'll slow down the clip. A song is around 4-5 minutes long. So you need at least 300 seconds. So repeat EFFECTS --> DECREASE SPEED 2-3 more times till you get 300 seconds in the length box. ( 60sec=1min; 120sec=2min; 180sec=3min; 240sec=4min....and so on.)
When you're done, move the curse back to the beginning.

Your now all set with the sound recorder. Leave it on your screen. We'll go back to it.

4. Open your window media player. Load your vcd/mv. Now go to PLAY--> AUDIO AND TRACK LANGUAGE --> AUDIO TRACK 2 (LEFT CHANNEL).Audio track 1 has the singer voice in it. Track 2 will take it off. Track 3 will have the singer voice in there but its lower basically its stereo mix. Press Play to see if the singer voice is taken off. All set for WM.

(NOTE: SORRY MY COMPUTER WOULDN'T LET ME SCREEN SHOT PROPERLY.

5. Now let's go back to Sound Recorder. Press RECORD on SOUND RECORDER. Click back to WM Press play on that and sing into the Mic. Stop recorder when the song is finished.

FOR BEST RECORDING QUALITY.
For Sound Recorder, go to FILE --> SAVE AS and a window should pop up. At the bottom you will see a drop down window that says SAVE AS TYPE. Make sure you choose the SOUNDS (*WAV) function. You will also see a CHANGE button. Click on that and you will get another popup. On the NAME dropdown menu, select CD QUALITY. On the FORMAT dropdown menu, select PCM. On the ATTRIBUTES dropdown menu, select 44,100 KHZ, 16 BIT, STEREO 172 KB/SEC. And then click OK, name your file, and press SAVE.

(Side note: some you might have to go really close to the speaker to get the song into the mic. Sunflower had to go up close and personal.)

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
where's the comment section? :D ....since i'm asking, i'm just want to give kkrystal a BIG PROPS.......you go girl...you did a very good...you sound like china dolls....