sisters in laws is a thief

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
My husband confronted her once like why is her clothes in your car and your closet? She didnt answer but scream and cried so the next day she went and told all of her older sisters and they all came and talk to me like oh you know, we know our sister and shes not that type of person and how would you know that those are your stuff and you shouldnt go around in her room and taking her stuffs while shes out. I was like you know save those questions and go ask your sister. :angry:

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
YM_Girl lmao my brother is such a chicken....he aint got no balls to say nothing. They live with my parents and dont even paid for nothing and she still go around and do her nasty stuff. I caught her once with my stuff and i did confronted her everysince thn she stop. But i got married and left so shes doing that to my younger sister, the two middle sisters and parents.
As for my husband younger sister that bitch be making up story and yeah we did tried to confront her many times and she will cry and scream at the top of her lungs just to make her parents feel bad that she didnt take my stuffs. Yes of course his parents believe that whore. LMAO I honestly think that shes psycho and needs mental help. She think shes soooo tought lmao im serious. LMAO....I cant stand people like that two faced...-_-
OMG!! then that is the saddest thing if your brother ain't got no balls to say anything, that means she will forever steal!!

I don't let my family steal from me, ever. And i don't steal from my family either. its just WRONG!
anyways danng! haha now stealing from ur sisters too. and still stealing from ur parents!! I say, they
should moved out since ur brother ain't got no balls. lol Maybe moving out, will help your brother MAN-UP
and see the picture more clear.

As for your husband's younger sis, she sounds like a total metal BIATCHHH!! hahaa sorry!! but its true.
i know how people are when they are guilty and try to play it off. I'm surprised your husband's sister and
you wear the same size. hehhee

Anyways, I know something you can do to prove to your in laws that it's your clothes that she is wearing.
Whenever u buy ur clothes, label it!!! like on the tag, on the shirt or pant. Mark it w/ a pen or cut the tag. LOL
So, the next time she comes to your room to take them and she starts screaming like she is going to die. Tell your in laws
to check the tags. LOL

im not telling you to be greedy nyab and not share but hey if she is a nice person. She will come asked for permission to wear
it and return it afterwards. How old is she anyway? is she the baby girl???

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol how 'bout setting up a camera in ur room...lol

sad..don't have any sister in laws yet and i'm probably gonna get married b4 i get one...but lik Julie said all my bros. girls are less athletic and smaller than I am..i can easily whoop their behinds if they ever did anything to my mom or dad...

nerine

sarNie Egg
get evidence and put them in jail to learn their lessons or else you guys will be poor for the rest of your life.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
OMG!! then that is the saddest thing if your brother ain't got no balls to say anything, that means she will forever steal!!

I don't let my family steal from me, ever. And i don't steal from my family either. its just WRONG!
anyways danng! haha now stealing from ur sisters too. and still stealing from ur parents!! I say, they
should moved out since ur brother ain't got no balls. lol Maybe moving out, will help your brother MAN-UP
and see the picture more clear.

As for your husband's younger sis, she sounds like a total metal BIATCHHH!! hahaa sorry!! but its true.
i know how people are when they are guilty and try to play it off. I'm surprised your husband's sister and
you wear the same size. hehhee

Anyways, I know something you can do to prove to your in laws that it's your clothes that she is wearing.
Whenever u buy ur clothes, label it!!! like on the tag, on the shirt or pant. Mark it w/ a pen or cut the tag. LOL
So, the next time she comes to your room to take them and she starts screaming like she is going to die. Tell your in laws
to check the tags. LOL

im not telling you to be greedy nyab and not share but hey if she is a nice person. She will come asked for permission to wear
it and return it afterwards. How old is she anyway? is she the baby girl???
Yes shes the baby with a damn kid too..LMAO She probably 23-24 years old...hahahaha...The first time i didnt mark anything on my clothes till she moved out then i did. She moved out with her bf but she still got the house keys, her parents claim that she aint got the house keys anymore. She keeps coming back home like almost every day while her parents aint home or either me.
Me and my husband caught her couple times opening the door with her keys so he went and told on her. I think its on a Sunday after she came over they asked her about we seeing her opening the door with her keys and she was like oh Mommy and Daddy: The door wasnt even lock! They believe her too. Man i was so mad. Anyhow, the parents money keeps on disappearing like time after times so they decide to go and have their uncle *SAIB YAIG* so the uncle told the parents: Theres a girl in your house keeps taking your money. So the very same day they came back from the uncles house and have a talk with me and my husband and this is waht the dad say to me and my husband
DAD: Theres only two girls that live in this house which its your mom and your wife and its not your mom that took our money.
Your sister used to live here too but since she moved out its not her.
I was like man that sounds like he said i took their money. Personally, it doesnt matter if you move out or not as long as you aint married then you still consider as still being in the family. The father should know better. At the time the whore is pregnant she aint working or either her bf but why she got so much money to spend, out eating, shopping? Man, i was like she probably using the money that she steal from her parents and pawn my gold necklace and use it.

She is mental. Her ex-bf broke up with her she gone crazy, like driving and stalking him every where his work place and home.
At first she was a very loveable person whatever she want to borrow she will come and aske me and will washed it and return it to me but have no ideal whats wrong with her she gone SUPER PSYCHO.

:lol:

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
lol how 'bout setting up a camera in ur room...lol

sad..don't have any sister in laws yet and i'm probably gonna get married b4 i get one...but lik Julie said all my bros. girls are less athletic and smaller than I am..i can easily whoop their behinds if they ever did anything to my mom or dad...
LMAO i did called the police station thats what they told me to do too but now my husband stay home all day doing nothing i usually locked my closet while im at work or even step out side hahaha whos know she be super hella sneaky. My husband knows better too. When she come over if im not home he will go and lock my closet door for me. LMAO..HEHEHE. THANK GOD her sskany azz dont live with us anymore.

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
ooh man that sucks. And you totally do not deserve that, no one does. isn't that illegal in the hmong culture - you can call up their side of the family members, relatives and complain or something (as far as I know?). You should move out, that would be the best way to go. they definitely are immature and not growing up, while you know you are more mature, you can take the first step - move out. I wish you luck... You know, Karma is a biitch, it'll get back to them.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO i did called the police station thats what they told me to do too but now my husband stay home all day doing nothing i usually locked my closet while im at work or even step out side hahaha whos know she be super hella sneaky. My husband knows better too. When she come over if im not home he will go and lock my closet door for me. LMAO..HEHEHE. THANK GOD her sskany azz dont live with us anymore.
juz to catch her..don't lock ur closet..bedroom door..lol :rolleyes:

soysuva

sarNie Egg
Well, both of my sisters in laws such a big timer thief. My husband sister steals from me and her parents and on the other hand my brothers wife steals from my parents and my sisters. They both had kids already and still not growing up. They got cought many times but still doing the same thing over and over again.
How do they feel about stealing from theirs own PARENTS & FAMILY? Dont they feel ashame or guilty?
They tends to have multiple personality (BIPOLAR)<-----scary.
They both act like nothing happened or like i dont know shiet. My husband sister hate me so god damns much but why alwys upin my nutz stealing my stuffs but she always acted like nothing happend or like her and me get along so well? Two faced Ho3 man sometime i just wanna smack those two bytches but oh well im not putting myself that low. As for my brothers wife she always act so nice and innocent.

If I were you, I would call the police on them. Yep its true too, I have a father like that and he steals from others and my mom and sisters money. I'm glad my mom called the police on him and divorce him after she also found out he had an affair. Its good to that my mom had a restriction for him to stay 50 miles away I think. You should try having a restriction on them and don't care of what hmong relatives and those ppl of his family say about you. Even though they say things about you, you have the right to say what you feel inside and tell what you think about them. Plus I think your husband needs to stand up for hisself cause it seems like he's going to be always a mammas boy forever. Anyways, hope you get throught those bad times! ^^

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
I thought I was the only one with a sister-in-law who is a thief...GOSH! oh well, bad luck for us nyab...
I KNOW RIGHT. BUT ITS OKAY KARMA WILL COME RIGHT BACK AND BITE THEM IN THEIR ASSES.. :rolleyes:
I HATE SEEING HER HATE HEARING HER VOICE ANYTHING ABOUT HER I DONT WANT TO KNOW BUT I TRY TO FORGIVE HER BUT I DONT THINK ITS GOING TO WORK.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
If I were you, I would call the police on them. Yep its true too, I have a father like that and he steals from others and my mom and sisters money. I'm glad my mom called the police on him and divorce him after she also found out he had an affair. Its good to that my mom had a restriction for him to stay 50 miles away I think. You should try having a restriction on them and don't care of what hmong relatives and those ppl of his family say about you. Even though they say things about you, you have the right to say what you feel inside and tell what you think about them. Plus I think your husband needs to stand up for hisself cause it seems like he's going to be always a mammas boy forever. Anyways, hope you get throught those bad times! ^^
THANK YOU DEAR I HOPE SO TOO. WOWOWO YOUR FATHER. ITS A GOOD THING THAT YOUR MOM CALLED THE COPS ON HIM AND DIVORCE HIM.