Snow White/ A Taste Of Love

Ana

sarNie Adult
Can anyone give me a summary 4 this series? Is Li Wan the main Character? He gets the gurl in the end right?

I looked around Soompi but there was no info on the series. Thankz!

sarN

sarNie Granny
i acutally have dis series . it funnie and all but i didnt like the ending as much . I'll upload it after Dating Now :p

Ana

sarNie Adult
awww, really?! thank you Sarn :D
I'll be waiting 4 ur upload :w000t:
In luv w/Lee Wan right now :wub: :lol:

Ana

sarNie Adult
Hey! Just wanna tell ya, i'll upload this series which was orginally from d-addict. anywayz, since I have it already I might as well re-upload for ya here..hehe...but no sub---anyhow, it'll be in my archive!

I bought the DVD set two days ago but the sub was horrible!!

Sarn! I hope u dun mind.

sarN

sarNie Granny
if u upload it just upload it wint no sub wiht korean audio and we can get eh sub at addict .

OMG IMA LOVING THIS DRAMA... ITS SO GOOD... KEKEKE... I WAS UP UNTIL 5 IN THE MORNING JUS WATCHING THIS DRAMA... CAN AS SOON AS I COULD OPEN MY EYES I WAS WATCHING THE NEXT PARTS. GOSH I HOPE THAT SUN-WOO AND YOUNG HEE GET EACH OTHER. THEY ARE SO SWEET TOGETHER... KEKEKE... :wub:

Does anyone here wanna see the drama... I finished downloading it and i still have it on my computer for the next week or so. Let put it this way, i will still have the serie on my computer until my birthday. Which is 25th of march. Ima get a new computer so i will lose everything. Its a really good serie, and Lee Wan's character is so cute... kekeke HIT ME BACK ASAP IF YOU WANT TO WATCH IT> ^_^

crazie_me

sarNie Egg
yup...this drama is a must see...very good, funny and sad.....i love lee wan acting in this drama...he's sooo cute too and the gurl is very pretty too...love them hope they pair up again....he's good with park shin hya and the gurl that act in snow white.=)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i wanna see this drama. i love Lee wan from heaven's tree a lot. is this a happy or sad ending? i will wait for someone to upload it.

PuRe

sarNie Hatchling
What's Snow white/a taste of love about anyways? all of you are saying it's good and stuff but can you give a summary or somethin?

mysticlady83

sarNie Egg
Here's a really quick sypnosis: There's an ugly duckling who's in love with a guy (older brother) but he never notices her. She then meets another guy while in Japan. She goes back to Korea and she is introduced to the younger brother of the man she loves only to find out that he is the same guy she met in Japan. Of course the love triangle and love square begans. The ugly duckling later becomes a beautiful swan.