Song Rao Nirandon

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
It's unfortunate the ending has come for Song Rao Nirandon. :wacko: Ken and Aom portrayed their roles well throughout this lakorn. I love this lakorn! The lakorn has one of the saddest ending, but at least it was the most memorable one. I really hope the two will pair up once more in an upcoming lakorn. Can't Wait!!

natty

Chubs
i think this is one of the sweetest sad ending.. i love this lakorn.. the romance was too much that i wanted to puke.. and wasnt too less that i was not satisfied..

khun_noo

sarNie Egg
i think the foreshadowing also got carried away, they should've just showed the ball hitting Aom's picture and then Ken's nanny tripping, that would've been enough. and the leaf falling should've been the last one.

wunh

sarNie Hatchling
I watched this yesterday. It was such a sad ending. I never cried before watching a lakorn, no matter how sad it can be, but this one I did for the first time. The love between the two is so strong. Love this lakorn, too bad it ended. Can't wait to see them two pair up again. :wub:

Nero

sarNie Egg
it's so sad!!!!!!! I watched this ending at the library and then starting crying and a girl sitting across from me kept looking at me like i was crazy...hahaha, those tears were worth it though...hahaha

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
I haven't see the last ep. yet..

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Is Song Rao Nirandon that good? Everyone cried huh..What does Song rao nirandon mean?( in english)..

I just finished watching part 2.. pretty darn interesting.. got my attention.. so the ending was sad? ok. i'm looking forward to it..

numfon

sarNie Adult
LOOL i feel like watching it again tonight. it's sad, but it's sweet..and it fits the name of the lakon without having to link/repeat it in a dialogue. ^_^

fanaticgrl

sarNie Hatchling
so sad it ended..sad but memorable..i think the saddest part was when aom saw ken in the hospital..damn it was touching..u can really see how much their love is worth..i was hopin for a happy ending..like they both go to us to get help together..darn..

nanthao

sarNie Hatchling
It was a good ending...make me and my sister crying soo much....touch my heart a lot...I did think it will end like this at all...

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
I luv the ending. It was really sad and touch moments. My family luv this lakorn and we r cry at the ending. :wavecry: :wavecry:
I hope they will pair up again.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
The song that Nadia and Paul sang for this lakorn was so sweet! I don't understand it, but it sounds touching. It's beautiful! :D This song flows well with the ending of Song Rao Nirandon.

vanncha

sarNie Egg
The ending is so sad but very beautiful because they are together everlasting their life. :)

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
I finally saw the ending. All I could say it couldn't have ended any better.

I love how Aom and Ken acted in this. The tears came down so naturally.

My heart just sank when Aom saw Ken at the hospital and he is started to tear up inside. No words were needed to express his love and happiness to see Aom. Once of the saddest scene I've seen where words were not exchanged, only body language. :wavecry:

Doesn't Bon and Kik (Aom's brother) look alike, I was like i think they could be brothers. The brother and caring friend relationship totally outshines any other brother and friend relationship lakorn i've seen. They both stick it throught good and bad. They couldn't let their love ones down. :wavecry:

Kik (Aom's brother) is such a hottie. He even looks good with Aom, too bad he's the brother in this lakorn. Bon, he even looks good with Aom, dang it, he needs to be P'ek soon. :w000t:

I like the cast in this lakorn. Something that Ployplus did right in this lakorn was not have so many people. The cast was small and very talented. The grandparents were supera, and the aunt and uncle were great. I love the Uncle. Patrick was so cute too. :D

The bad guy, he's a hottie too, I love his voice, so deep and strong. Yeah Baby. (okay i like naughty guys :p )

May, dude she's getting better and better. I love how she admitted her fault and seeked forgiven. She totally rocked. I like how the director made May admit her fault instead of just put her in jail, i mean hello, she didn't intentionally kill her friend, it was an accident, and she was scared and did whatever was possible to clear her name, even if that means blaming someone else.

I think the ending could have been extended a little more. My views: Aom dies in Ken's arms and then after Aom's funeral, Ken gets sick (body organs thingies fails) and he dies in his sleep. Then you see them both walking on the heaven's clouds. That would have been sweet, just having Ken die right away after Aom is too much to handle. :wavecry:

Overall, I give this lakorn a 10/10. Supera cast, supera storyline, and supera acting.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
aww.. this was one of the best movies ever... i love it so much.. ken and aom are such cute couples... can someone tell me if they are ever going to get to do another movie together....???? i really wish they will cause they do a good job and are really hot seen together... :D

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
Chor_Moua said:
I think the ending could have been extended a little more. My views: Aom dies in Ken's arms and then after Aom's funeral, Ken gets sick (body organs thingies fails) and he dies in his sleep. Then you see them both walking on the heaven's clouds. That would have been sweet, just having Ken die right away after Aom is too much to handle. :wavecry:
[post="51967"][/post]​
I like that ending!!! Yeah, it was so sad, although I didn't cry, I got VERY teary eyed! This, to me, is the best lakorn of the year! I'm so sad that it had to end...I really want to see them paired up again!

tinah

sarNie Coma
man the ending is sooo sad..gosh..i hate sad ending..this is the first sad ending in a very long time..i havent seen sad ending since dont know when..cuz lakorns right now are all happy endings..i cry my eyes out when aom told ken she had brain tumor..that was the sadest moment ever..why aom always gotta have sad endings..

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I thought this lakorn was really good throughout the movie..i love MungKorn..this guy is sooo hella kute and handsome..he plays his role soo well...sheesh i would like to see him as a pra ek someday...well anywayz i think Aom was a lil weak at her death though..i believe it could have been played a lil better..then it would have been more sad...like she had her eyes closed most of the time..and i already thought that she was dead and yet she wasn't..lolz..i can understand that yeah she's dying and is sleepy...hehehe...but yeah it was all good though...i loved it.and my sister balled her eyes out! hehehe