Song Rao Nirandon

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Sad ending.......i cry my eyez out........and im still crying right now...........just got done watching thIS movie.......so sad......

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
tha said:
hmm... waht does the title mean in englihs?
[post="54966"][/post]​
"Both of us, forever/eternity" Or "Us two, forever/eternity"

[[LiDooL_aNjOoL]]

sarNie Elites
it was soooo sadddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd!

i was liek crying throughout the ending.. ( T__T )
soo sad.. they've been through alot.. and didint really have much time together..
it should have been a happy ending.. =[

oh wells.. loved watching this lakorn though.. =]

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
My sister just finished it over the weekend. She thought i was BSing about how sad it was at the end...LOL She came over yesterday Sunday and her eyes were all swollen from crying hahahahaa :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
i knew i was gonna cry but i didnt think i was gonna cry sooo badly..i know im sensitive when it comes to sad ending..but it depends who is playing it..like when pong die in leh pumers i didnt even cry..but this lakorn..my tears kept dripping and dripping..aom is soo good at crying..my mom cried a lot too..her eyes were so red..i notice my mom always cry when aom has a

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I lost access right about the time this lakorn aired...but gosh I have to see this one...it's on my "must see tv" list...Tear Jearker my type of lakorn :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh you gotta see it bluemoon..towards the middle its nothign seriours..and later on the drama begins..its so sad..i hate tear jerker lakorn..i mean i like watching it but then i hate crying because im too sensitive

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
can i have the storyline for this lakorn please...i heard this lakorn is really good and sad but the ending was really dissapointing

Susie

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is so GOOD!!! Aom is such a great actress!!!this was the first time I've seen Ken acted and he is great as well. I love the theme song!!! This is one of my ALL TIME FAVORITES.

jaitee

sarNie Egg
Lily_j19 said:
where did you download files? help me this is my first time.
[post="80026"][/post]​
you can find the download link in budie media section...it's under song rao nirundon.
here's the link for the thai version:
http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php?showtopic=1684

if you want it in khmer language, peaches is uploading it in the archive section under khmer language.
here's the link for the khmer version:
http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php?showtopic=502

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
OMG I just watched ep1 and I'm hooked...talk about drama...May is such B****...okay...have to go back now...

slee00

sarNie Adult
BlueMoon said:
I just finished this lakorn and it's so sad.....*cried my eyes out*
[post="87006"][/post]​

I cried some too. I cried harder with the scene where Aom told Ken of her brain tumour. I cried so hard...I had to get up to lock my door so my son doesnt think something is wrong with me and call 911!

slee00

sarNie Adult
I was thinking about a happier end...like both of them got healed and getting marry/but then,,,that would really mess up the title and the theme for this lakorn. and the reality of recovery from a brain tumour is very slim. I dont think I would want Ken to have another heart break of seeing his love die a second time. He would surely not recover for sure! I am satisfied with the end.

Another point I want to point out is Opo...She plays the part well. Mental illness is a desease...a desease that can only be treated if the person is willing to get well. it is hard to separate reality from fantasy sometimes if you are not strong enough in mind, body and heart. Well played.

jaitee

sarNie Egg
slee00 said:
I was thinking about a happier end...like both of them got healed and getting marry/but then,,,that would really mess up the title and the theme for this lakorn. and the reality of recovery from a brain tumour is very slim. I dont think I would want Ken to have another heart break of seeing his love die a second time. He would surely not recover for sure! I am satisfied with the end.

Another point I want to point out is Opo...She plays the part well. Mental illness is a desease...a desease that can only be treated if the person is willing to get well. it is hard to separate reality from fantasy sometimes if you are not strong enough in mind, body and heart. Well played.
[post="96456"][/post]​
well put slee00, i was thinking the same when i finished watching this lakorn. many people didn't like it because of the ending, but i think that it was reasonable. i am satisfied with how it end, even though it was heart-wrenching to see them die. it would be really unrealistic if aom and ken miraculously survived.....nobody is suddenly just cured of a brain tumor!
.....i like how the producer made both of them die together, it kind of ease the emotions of the veiwers abit. it makes the love for one another more powerful...their love is inseparable...when one half dies, the other half cant live either.

STIMA

slee00 said:
I cried some too. I cried harder with the scene where Aom told Ken of her brain tumour. I cried so hard...I had to get up to lock my door so my son doesnt think something is wrong with me and call 911!
[post="96452"][/post]​
omg thats just so cute and funny though!! BUTTT AWW T_T
i arlady know the ending..and i NEVERR EVER watch sad dramas but il watch this one cuz i herd its soo goodd and at least they die together..imma just pretend theres a part where they have a new life or something :lmao: :lmao: :sweat: :shock:

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Lakorn weren't meant to be sad <_< got me drinking for days

I liike the lakorn, but i had the feeling that the writer roled too many problems together and the writers just decided that they had no way out, but to kill of the two leading characters. It was an easy way out.

The two practically committed suicide....

I know this might piss off some people cause people seem satisfied with the ending, but the girl has brain tumor!!!! Noway does a person look that weill with a tumor that big!!!