Song Rao Nirandon

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
ooh hehe looks like a cute thai lakorn..especially with aom and ken in it..hopefully it will be good like raklamoon

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
“ดาวกระจายสุดสัปดาห์â€? วันเสาร์ที่ 24 กันยายน 2548 เวลา 22.05 น. โมเดิร์น 9 "หลุดขำ" ต้องเข้าฉากสวีทกุ๊กกิ๊กกันในละคร “สองเรานิรันดรâ€? แทนที่คู่พระนาง อ้อม-พิยดา กะ เคน-ธีรเดช จะอินกับบทบาทตาหวานซึ้ง แต่กลับหลุดขำฮากลิ้งซะงั้น?! เพราะอะไรตามไปดูใน “ดาวกระจายสุดสัปดาห์â€? คืนวันเสาร์นี้ ทางโมเดิร์น 9
This Saturday the 24th of Sept.. Aom and Ken will be on DaoKrajai talking about Song Rao Nirandon so don't forget to watch... :)

here's a lakorn magazine cover..credit Aomphiyada.com

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx for the news bluemoon!..i so cant wait to see the daokrajai..and for this lakorn ..seriously may is everywhere..im tired of seeing her..

calla

sarNie Adult
Poy as Ken's gf :D

credit to polyplus

airing on Wednesday 12th of October.....news from polyplus :D

Bou

sarNie Adult
yea i hafta agree wit you guyz on that..May is everywhere!!ahhh!isnt there any other nang rais?lolz....btw...i cant wait to see this lakorn and omg BON is in this one too..but not as a pra ake...:(...but i still love ken!lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
there is alot of nang rai but i guess they are married or something..i want to see the nang rai girl from luard katiya..i like her or atleast someone new besides may

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
who May?

I can't wait for Aom and Ken lakorn.

Don't u guys think Ken look like Chakrit?

tinah

sarNie Coma
awww..it does look like aom and ken have alot of sweet and romatic scenes..the director said it wasnt alot..looks sad but i cant wait to watch..ken and aom looks sooo cute...thanx teedee for the link!