Song Rao Nirandon

tang071

sarNie Elites
patrick is adorable and ken is so hot in this lakorn.
god its so annoying how aom wont listen to ken at all and cuts him off when ken is about to explain that he has money but its just in euros. haha

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
Did Ken have a son? Maybe I missed something. Anyway, the lakorn is pretty good. I hope we will have a happy ending. :lmao: :lmao:
Bou said:
omg nappi23 im just as mad as you are...grr i feel so bad for his son...and aom...they are so close to him....grrr....i hope ken doesnt seek revenge..but than again lakorns these days are all about the revenge the will and the money lolz...but ken is hot...i love it wen he rescued her from those bastards lolz....
[post="28827"][/post]​

dreamz

sarNie Egg
dara45 said:
Did Ken have a son? Maybe I missed something. Anyway, the lakorn is pretty good. I hope we will have a happy ending. :lmao: :lmao:
[post="29705"][/post]​
No.. he doesn't have any kid in the film. The boy was Aom brother kid. And yes this is a very good lakorn.

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
teedee said:
The end of this la korn is so sad.... i read the summary and i cried.... after Ken got shot and fell into the ocean...everyone thought he was dead..but Aom believe he is still alive and she went out looking for him. then she found out she has brain tumor. and her condition is getting worse. her family told her to go to America to get cure and the day she was going, there was a phone call from the hospital saying that there was a guy who was taken to the hospital , he got shot and his condition is very weak, sore, he gave the hospital her phone number, she was so happy to get to see him again, she hurry to go see him and decided not to go to America. afterward they both decide to go stay together a lone at the island and use the time they have left together use every second of their eternity love life. it sound like both of them are going to died together. because she has a brain tumor and won't go cure and his body condition is very weak, bad...how sad....i can't wait to see this la korn. i wanna see this la korn more than hua jai chocolate la korn. it sound like this la korn has lots of emotion: sad,sweet,cute,romantic....
[post="26722"][/post]​
yay! it's like those typical sad korean drama endings. seems interesting now.

Bou

sarNie Adult
OMG ken and aom cant die in this lakorn!...ill be so devastated...omg i feel like kryin now haha...i hope there will be a miracle for them two....ahhh...im lovin this lakorn and the one with mos...i cant say which ones better yet haha...ahhh again they cant die *tears*

Bou

sarNie Adult
hey no need for name callin t0nz hahaha...but...chicken head huh first time someone called me dat lolz....hey its better than any other words out there ahhaha...u didnt hurt my feelinz..all u made me do was picture a head of a chicken ahha...ok yea im weird..wat u gon do t0nz lol...jkz!

yea im still devastated about this whole sad endin to this lakorn...which i hope it isnt ahhaha...i hope and pray that the directors and writers would change the endin ahhaa....

Nena

sarNie Elites
so far this laorn is good i like Ken and Aom. the laorn is sad and funny...i dont like May's she to annoying kill her best friend... so she can get what she want...

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
I just finished watching Esp 1 & 2. Oh lord, Ken and Aom, the chemistry is totally there. I was wondering what role Patrick was gonna take, but when he showed up and hugged his auntie, it was so cute :D

Dude, Aom's bro in the lakorns, is so fine and such a gentleman. I love him, anyone got info on him.

Bon is such a cutie pie too. May, dude this chick is on a role, I love her character. Even though she's the nang'rai, i mean if she doesnt make us the fans hate her from the beginning she isn't doing her job well enough.

Anyways, I love the whole Aom gotta be strong thing, I mean it takes life changing events for people to fully understand why they need to do the things they do. I love her and her brother's relationship. I just hope her brother does get out of jail.

Love this lakorn. :wub:

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
what? a korean type ending? what? that's wrong! what? an illness? what? ahhhh...man now i'm not die...ahhhh...man...i hate the termnial illness endings...hmmmm.... :(

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
OMG...i've only seen the first two episodes and i'm already in love with this lakorn. lol everyone is doing such a good job in their role! go song rao nirandon! hehe :D

numfon

sarNie Adult
loving this one so far. it's kinda going slow for me, though...buuut it's okay.

..i feel sorry for may's character. :unsure:

p'aom's freaking cuuuuuuuuuuuute. ^0^!!!! eieieiei..love her name in the lakon. it's less common than numfon. :lol:

*pops in Huajai Chocolate DVD* :wub:

Hiatus

Super Momo
MUAHAHAHAHa I love those sad ending now that makes me happy to see you guys all upset that made my day LOL

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
GRRRRRR!!!! i dont want them to die at the ending....huyssss im highly upset now...they make such a cute coupleeee...but tthanx for the summaries.