Song Rao Nirandon

fan

sarNie Juvenile
ok did i miss something here???? when did Mungon figure out that girl was a spy?

Kane is just so adorable in this lakorn!! still cant stand the people playing the bad roles. but im glad Kane cleared everything up quickly.

samakom the willy was really funny.. i love the outtakes and Kane was sooo cute while cooking!!!

Warunee

sarNie Egg
This lakorn is getting really good now. I believe episode 11 has just aired in Thailand tonight, can't wait to watch it. I read the summary for episode 12 and it says that Aom will take Ken to an island where she was born or something, and they're going to have so many sweet scenes. :) Here are som pics.

Credit to polyplus:

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx warunee for the sc!...it looks like the sweet moments are coming..but its sad to know that aom will die..it makes me wanna cry already..but atleast ken is gonna die with her..but i still think its very sad.. : :(

wunh

sarNie Hatchling
OMG they look sooo extra cute together. :D Thank you so much for the screen caps. Can't wait...

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
aww..i can't wait for those scenes too. Soooooo...is it for sure for sure that both of them are going to die?

soccerchik

sarNie Elites
awwwwww....those pics are just toooo sweet and cute. i love this lakorn. ken is so hott! can't wait to watch the next two episodes. :wub:

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
Whoa, those pictures reminds me of Tik and Aom in RLSR. It's so cute. I can't wait for the next esp. Dude, Aom & Ken makes such a cute couple.

Go AOM & KEN.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh those pix does look like in royleh with aom n tik..aom gets carried alot in her lakorn.. :D i notice alot of lakorn does that alot now..prak gives nang ek piggy back ride..its sooo cute..atleast its focusing on aom and ken now..

Bou

sarNie Adult
haha aww ken and aom is so kute wen i first saw the sc i thought wow it reminded me of roy leh sanae rai so much... they are adorable together!!!!thanks for the sc and tinah thanks for the link ahha aom is so kute and small :D i cant wait to see the next few episodes especially if its gon concentrate more on ken and aom

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
I KNOW HUH TINAH! I was cracking up when I read the article haha.
anyways here is a picture for thsoe who are lazy.

credited to thairath.

soccerchik

sarNie Elites
ohmigosh. i just saw episode 11, and they finally admitted their love for one anothers. it was so sweet. i can't wait to watch episode 12. in the preview it looks like may is starting trouble between the two, hopefully they will overcome it. :D

Calisto

sarNie Hatchling
why does may have to come in when everything is going really good for aom and ken?! her character is really annoying needs to get a life! i really hate ohbo

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Wow, those screen captures of Aom and Ken are so adorable! They make the cutest couple. Thanks for sharing them, Warunee. I can't wait for Song Rao Nirandon to end so it can get translated in Cambodian. I want to see it real bad. This lakorn is so touching. It seems sad, yet all at once interesting. Channel 3's lakorn are always the best! In most cases, they do an excellent job pairing up their p'ek and nang'ek. :wub: I love Ken and Aom! They are sizzling hot! By the way, would anyone be able to share a detailed summary of the episodes that were previously seen? Thanks in advance. :wavecry:

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
I'm so happy that they finally confessed. My sister and I was cheerin for them to hook up!! :lol:
I feel sorry for p'ek friend, i hope he will finally found the right girl. ^_^