Soot Saneha (Lakorn Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yeah the fitting is tomorrow!!! I am so excited!!! I can't wait to see Ken and Ann style in here!!! This is going to be so AWESOME!!! :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
gosh cross my finger Willy is going to be in here too. not just a minor role but as second lead. idk if willy is really to be in here, he better not be the third wheeler! lol :lol:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I don't know why they always pair Ken/Ann together. Why don't they choose somebody else
for a comeback onscreen. I'm getting bored of Ken pairingup with Ann why don't they give some chance
for the other N'ek. Because my hope for Ken/Buachompoo to pairup.

Kimluvka

sarNie Egg
I don't know why they always pair Ken/Ann together. Why don't they choose somebody else
for a comeback onscreen. I'm getting bored of Ken pairingup with Ann why don't they give some chance
for the other N'ek. Because my hope for Ken/Buachompoo to pairup.
Because this one will be a big hit for CH 3 this year, so it has to be Ann pair with Ken( No 1 N'ek and No 1 P'aekk of Ch3).

Do you think that other N'ek in Ch3 can be more capable of this role ( arrogant superstar ) rather than Ann? Sorry, I doubt any of them will dare to say: Hey, I have a better acting than P'Ann. SO...

Chompoo will probably have 2 lakorns with Ken in 2010, but none of them has been confirmed yet, so be patient and wait.

I still think you went into the wrong place.

If you don't like Ann, that's fine, no one will force you to watch her lakorn, you can simply turn off your tv or computer.

Oh, yeah, I feel so sorry to tell you, there is another lakorn "365 days of love" is waiting for P'Ann and P'Ken, so... what can I say?

Anyway, please respect for P' Ann who is always a great person and her fans, all right? Thank you.

Kimluvka

sarNie Egg
Yeah the fitting is tomorrow!!! I am so excited!!! I can't wait to see Ken and Ann style in here!!! This is going to be so AWESOME!!! :D
What means fitting? Is the same as opening ceremony?

lisa

sarNie Juvenile
don't blame anne and ken for pairing one too much they can't help it, the fans love them. if you're so tired of the pairing, don't keep your pace up with their news

kimmie, fitting means the stars trying on the clothes for the lakorn

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
I cant wait for the fitting day... I love this couple. This couple is one of a kind, no other couple be compared to this them. This couple has playes a variety of roles and fans love it, that's why the producers keeps pairing this up!

Kimluvka

sarNie Egg
don't blame anne and ken for pairing one too much they can't help it, the fans love them. if you're so tired of the pairing, don't keep your pace up with their news

kimmie, fitting means the stars trying on the clothes for the lakorn
Thanks, Lisa :D

Waiting for the pictures la~

fun

Expired Sarnie
Because this one will be a big hit for CH 3 this year, so it has to be Ann pair with Ken( No 1 N'ek and No 1 P'aekk of Ch3).

Do you think that other N'ek in Ch3 can be more capable of this role ( arrogant superstar ) rather than Ann? Sorry, I doubt any of them will dare to say: Hey, I have a better acting than P'Ann. SO...

Chompoo will probably have 2 lakorns with Ken in 2010, but none of them has been confirmed yet, so be patient and wait.

If you don't like Ann, that's fine, no one will force you to watch her lakorn, you can simply turn off your tv or computer.

Oh, yeah, I feel so sorry to tell you, there is another lakorn "365 days of love" is waiting for P'Ann and P'Ken, so... what can I say?

Anyway, please respect for P' Ann who is always a great person and her fans, all right? Thank you.
Everyone has their own strength and weakness, I don't think the person meant any harms. I understand where she is coming from because I too sometimes get tired of the same pair. I see why Ken and Ann were choosen for this lakorn, Oum Ruk was a really big success and it would be good for us fans to see them again in a romance/comedy after the rough but talented scripted Sawan Biang. Mentioning about 365 I can't wait for it too. I love ch3 for giving them 2 more lakorns together.

What means fitting? Is the same as opening ceremony?
Lisa already answered for you.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^that isnt from the fitting. but yeh, we probaly wont see them pose together cuz anne came in the morning while ken came in the afternoon. im still waiting for anony to post up the clip. dying to find out who else is in here. lets see if willy is here as well

tinah

sarNie Coma
cap credit to pantip.com. its blurry

anne ken both look good! but wonder wheres the other cast. oh, they will begin fillming on march 9th!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

Its not that i didn't like Ann but sometimes like the fans just said sometime u will get ennoyed to pairup with the
same person again and again plus i do like Ken with Ann but they should give a chance for someone else too eg.
get a couple that hasn't act with and they always choose the same pair for example Por/pat man
i'm getting ennoyed for lots of times and i wouldn't mind about Ken/Ann since they are my No.1 in my heart.

tinah

sarNie Coma
more cap credit to kartae @ tv3

annes so gorgeous and woo, ken so hot. you can tell shes gonna be a spoil itch in here. so they were the only ones there?