Sorry, I love you.

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile
can someone please upload tix moive cuz i really wanna see it'.... :loool:
tanks very much for who ever up load it for me..... please up load it for me...or if anyone no where i can go n download it... tan can someone tell me the website.... tanks very much..... :D

biava

sarNie Hatchling
what he died at the end i was looking forward to this series but i just dont like sad endings it makes me sad and mad <_<

nita

sarNie Egg
yeah this series was too sad! it made me cry so many times especially the ending =( and ahh one of my best korean dramas!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
looks interesting.. so does anybody died in this movie? please tell me yes... Yes? i knew it.. hehehe...

hill

sarNie Egg
sorry if this is a stupid question but do anyone of you know where I can download this movie i heared that it is really good. Thanks

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
can someone tell me where i can get sorry i love you hardsub because my bsplayer wouldnt play soft sub for me meaning.. it's just an audio and no screen.. if anyone noe why and how i can fix this .. please help me lol. im on epi 13 too... so close to the finish.

neena

sarNie Adult
honestly, fans of this serie, don't hate me for trashing this serie.

okay...i hated this serie. i watched the beginning a little then skipped to the ending. when i was watching the beginning it bored me to death. i really wanted to punch the main girl...i hated her character for some reason. the scene when she started crying in front of SJS because she got lost in Sydney really annoyed me. I was like..."THAT IS THE MOST ANNOYING CRY I"VE EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE" Who the hell cries like that? then that guy that she loved ever since she was young...OH i hate him too! He's so stupid...wanting to kill himself jus because that one girl won't be with him. WEAK very WEAK.

my favorite character in this story...of course, SJS. he is a good actor. i just didn't like it when he was talking and all that spit came out...hahaha...i dunno...i wonder how the person he was talking to feels like. anyways, the scene that was most memorable was when he came to his mother's house and asked her to cook him lunch because he was hungery. when he started eating his noodles and crying at the same time...(sniffs) that was sad. he's is so good at crying...that part really touched me. BUT that still doesn't mean i like to the serie...i think i'll only watch the part where SJS ate and cried.

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
its seems that i m not going to finish thei series because my sister told me what happen and i do not know why i didnt cry.. i agree with Neena.. i didnt like the mainfgirl in the movie ither.. and yes the guy yoon./ dude he is stupid..... BUT EH> ITS A MOVIE ITS MY OPInION.. lol

Ana

sarNie Adult
I just got this drama. Started watching it so n'ke died too?
And Yune? what happen to him? did he get Min-joo/? and what happened p'ke mother never knew p'ke was her son? OMG!! that's really dumb -_-

dunno if I should continue watching it :huh:

Just wanna add that Yune is cute.,.keke..is he a real singer?

Hiatus

Super Momo
I cried...

like...

A LOT...

no seriously I did -___- its my fav k-drama b/c of the ending hahaha I swear i love the ending.. but the storyline was kinda dragging sometimes...

krittyot

sarNie Egg
The acting in this drama is definitely top notch. I enjoy watching all 16 episodes, though the 1st few episodes are kinda dull, but still wicked. I'm very fond of the storyline and main characters; thus forcing me to spend 16 hours by just watching within 2 days. Honestly, the ending could have been better. Gotta love the 2 heart broken scenes in the final epsode: one is on the mid way down to the subway station when she keeps saying "I love you..." repeatedly in front of him(he's standing like a stone) and another one is when the guy calls and she picks up the phone "sorry, I love you" and then the tears just slowly drop off from her eyes(an ominous sign that it's probably the thing she will ever again hear from him). Well, starting from episodes 13 is really touching imo. Anyway, this is undoubtedly one of the best korean dramas ever made along with "What happened in Bali".

Overall rating: A+

kitkat

sarNie Elites
wow i read y'all posts... it mostly is good... so i shall download this one after i done with save the last dance for me. lol.

oh yeah is this main guy sjs same from dating now? :huh: if so, omg his hair is soooooooo different! and more cuter, too. haha since i recoginized his eyes and lip. :wub:

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
this is a sad drama? :( the title seems to be a comedy drama that's why i dl it....i just finish dl all the episode 'cause i thought it was a comedy...but guess not... :sweat: oh well, i'll just watch it if it's worth it....

Fearless

sarNie Adult
This drama was boring! It was not romantic or sad at all imo. From reading all those good reviews, I anticipated to see it but I was so disappointed in the storyline and the ending. I thought the story book about the mothers twins should be revealed.. I was waiting for that moment and waiting to see the mothers reactions but it didn't go that way. The mother never got to know that she had twins and a grandson. I'm so mad! The adopted brother is so selfish not telling the mother! I was so disappointed! At least the mother should've known and take the daughter and grandson to go live with her. Whoever haven't seen this, you don't have to because you're not missing out on anything. It will just be a waste of your time!