<span style="color:#33CCFF"><b>Waew Sieng Seung (Hunk Manogka)</b></span>

noiki

sarNie Hatchling
eps 1 was really good, i liked how they told you pretty much a lot of the things instead of dragging it out a few eps. yui and tae are very cute together, i loved the ending credits when they had bloopers of yui trying to ride on tae's back, it took a couple of times. plus, the credits showed a lot of really cute scenes.

der052

sarNie Juvenile
Yep, the theme song is really nice and Yui and Tae has chemistry! This is going to be one awesome lakorn!

shubby

sarNie Adult
i saw this at IPTV..but i'm not so sure if it's good or not..plus the main guy is not that cute..but since der052 said that they have a good chemistry together..now i'm gonna watch it..hehehe...thank you!

der052

sarNie Juvenile
But the main guy is definitely cute, if you look into his eyes, you simply fall for them and wish to be in his arms!

Ahhh! I'm such a romantic! Nevertheless, I think he will grow on anyone who watches him! :D

shattered soul

sarNie Elites
wen i saw the pic i tho that he isnt cute but wen i watch it i fall for him lol...he is not as cute as others but he has somethin in him to make u fall for him and wen he carry yui, it c like she so light hehe....o one more thing, it c like yuis gettin thinner than b4 or it juz me

calla

sarNie Adult
shattered soul said:
wen i saw the pic i tho that he isnt cute but wen i watch it i fall for him lol...he is not as cute as others but he has somethin in him to make u fall for him and wen he carry yui, it c like she so light hehe....o one more thing, it c like yuis gettin thinner than b4 or it juz me
[post="131189"][/post]​

lolz, agree....he's a cutie. i like his personality. not like some p'eks.....they are just handsome but when its come to the attitude they has nothing.

ilovemovies

sarNie Egg
i said this a while back on another forum..but if you're MIEN, u might have seen this lakorn before...iono..but the lakorn was called " Um Ock Pu Kao"....and the themesong sounds alot alike, (music wise), but the words are just different.

the story took place in a village, about this mien girl who falls in love with the teacher in the village and at the same time, she was betrothed to another man who truly loved her. the teacher was basically setting her up, pimping her. she gets raped, gets pregnant, her parents found out, disowned her, and left the village. the man that loved her went into hiding after killing some soldier guy on his way to find her. in the end, she dies and he leaves the country with another girl that loved him...

candys

sarNie Egg
ilovemovies said:
i said this a while back on another forum..but if you're MIEN, u might have seen this lakorn before...iono..but the lakorn was called " Um Ock Pu Kao"....and the themesong sounds alot alike, (music wise), but the words are just different.

the story took place in a village, about this mien girl who falls in love with the teacher in the village and at the same time, she was betrothed to another man who truly loved her. the teacher was basically setting her up, pimping her. she gets raped, gets pregnant, her parents found out, disowned her, and left the village. the man that loved her went into hiding after killing some soldier guy on his way to find her. in the end, she dies and he leaves the country with another girl that loved him...
[post="131352"][/post]​
i saw that um ock pu kao lakorn before...it was like way back then...i cant recall the lakorn, but i remember they doing something about MIEN people though.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
The pra’ek is one of those people who doesn’t look good in picture but look good in video/motion. LoL. It’s like Pol T. When I first saw his picture I doubt him, but then when I got to watch him in action he looks good and acting is good too.

Though Tae is not handsome, he is cute in a way. You should watch him in “Valentine Ghost” with Ploy Jindachote.

Ana

sarNie Adult
^ The lakorn is very good. Tae is a cute too. I was one of the people that say he wasn't good looking b4 too..lol..Anywayz, he's doing pretty good in the lakorn :sweat: . I like Yui and his scenes together :wub:

noiki

sarNie Hatchling
ilovemovies said:

[post="131352"][/post]​
that sounds similar only the beginning part. this one deals with the mother, who that happens to, and then the daughter so it's 2 different people. the story ur talking about almost sounds like madame butterfly

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Episode three was one of the saddest and best part yet hehe
Nang'rai is really annoying and is bothering me alot :wacko: she is not the normal nang'rai but too over done and have evil face for some reason :mellow:

But this lakorn is good. I'm liking it so far :D Love the song :wub:

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
After reading all the comments, can't wait to watch this lakorn.

Mann

this lakorn is really good, it is sad how yui's mom commited suiceided that part made me so sad gosh it me cry. Yui's acting is sooo good in this lakorn. :D

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
I agree, that episode made me cry alot too

Now Yui is just going to have a hard time with her father paralyzed. :(

moonfaerrie

sarNie Hatchling
The lakorn is good, but I can't stand the nang rai's facial expressions. Every time she does her faces, I just want to scream, it does look very overdone.

poopympang

sarNie Hatchling
yui and tae are great actors/actresses.. they show great chemistry.. and he's so sweet.. their love is so tight.. ugghh.. if only the next part came.. i can't wait until they marryy... iaaaahhh..i wanna scream so bad for them.. i think that yui is the most talented actress!! i love thbis lakorn..