<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

shubby

sarNie Adult
wow, thanks for the preview, i hope Khem doesn't go crazy...that would be so sad...i feel bad for the mother...lolx...but i hope that..kob and stefan will get together at the end...

maijune

SarNie Adult
thanks for the caps...after seeing it i want to see it...have someone upload epi 13 and 14 yet?...can't wait for those two epi and the last epi....

sarN

sarNie Granny
ookkkk LOL ... i know im bad :lmao: but.... when PIm pull Ae's shirt>>>>>>> ya girl see the hair on his chest ?? :p

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
sarN said:
ookkkk LOL ... i know im bad :lmao: but.... when PIm pull Ae's shirt>>>>>>> ya girl see the hair on his chest ?? :p

[post="99296"][/post]​
thank god u didn't post the pic.up, it gives me nightmare

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
oh my gosh u guys today's ep. was soooooooo sad ka....esp. P' Ae...when he was crying in front of p'kim...and p'kim was like "don't cry" and P'Ae was like "I won't cry p'kim" but you could actually see his tears falling down his cheeks...and tuat...oh my i really think if P'ae hadn't told taut about Pim being pregnant then tuat wouldn't have died...but one question? is pim pregnant or not? cause she was adamantly denying that she was pregnant but that she had stomache ulcers because she didn't eat her meals on time?

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
Toon said:
oh my gosh u guys today's ep. was soooooooo sad ka....esp. P' Ae...when he was crying in front of p'kim...and p'kim was like "don't cry" and P'Ae was like "I won't cry p'kim" but you could actually see his tears falling down his cheeks...and tuat...oh my i really think if P'ae hadn't told taut about Pim being pregnant then tuat wouldn't have died...but one question? is pim pregnant or not? cause she was adamantly denying that she was pregnant but that she had stomache ulcers because she didn't eat her meals on time?
[post="99351"][/post]​
i don't think ae tellin tuat that pim was pregnant was the reason she died, maybe it was cause so is old, she was getin weeker and weeker by the moment.

Toon

yes but u have to agree after tuat found out that pim was supposedly pregnant she became distraught...and if not for that fact that P' Ae told tuat then tuat wouldv'e lasted longer then that...i'm not saying it was a bad thing P'Ae did...it at least got Pim's mind off of denying P'Ae and made her lean on him in her sadness...i'm just pointing this out that's all i'm not blaming or resenting P'Ae at all...cause I love P'Ae....
again can someone answer the pregnant or not question?

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Epi 13 was full of it...I thought Ae was super duper cute...especially when he was smelling that medicine and said that he's was gonna faint too..LOL...what a cutie!!!

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
ceda_lee said:
Epi 13 was full of it...I thought Ae was super duper cute...especially when he was smelling that medicine and said that he's was gonna faint too..LOL...what a cutie!!!
[post="99400"][/post]​

hahhahahah i love that part tooooo he`s such a cutie ahahahahaha

sarN

sarNie Granny
yes she pregrant and she 5 week today by the time the lakorn end she be 1month 3 weeks :wub: :wub:

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks for the screenscaps. I cant believe the Granny died. This episode is so sad.

Toon

then was she just out and out lying to P'Ae about her not being pregnant?....thas is jus mezzed up!!!! :shock: :shocked: no way...poor P'Ae...he was so crushed when she told him that she was mistaken about her being pregnant...ugggggggggghhhhhh...

Heungmai

sarNie Egg
Can't help it but Ae is freaking me out, in the beginning of ep13 Pim was coming out of the hospital felling ill. Out of nowhere he came and hug her from behind. It cute to see p'ek do that but it like 'what the hell'. what do you guys think?

also the scene he was smelling the scented stick and said he feeeling want to faint too. have you ever heard when the wife is pregnant the husbeand tend get the symptoms too.

anyways Stephan's character is cute but at time "na tee nuk" & "hen kae tua mahk" . as for pim, yeas what ae did was aweful but she is really at the point of getting on my nerves which I want to say " come on both of you had suffered enough already, I had suffered enough"

cikna

sarNie Adult
Though last night it buffers like crazy, but manage to get the gist of last night's episode.but then, 1st and 4most, i have to compliment kob suvanant's acting ability. i was also depressed when she cried her lungs out when truat died. i don't think she rehearsed that scene. it came naturally to her. no acting there, just a woman who lost her "sanctuary". and when she hugged ae, without any sense of realization, the man who has caused disturbance in her emotions, the one she always wanted to run away from, the one who always gets physical, emotional and passionate with her, is the ONE she turned to for comfort. I don't think she would do that with Dr.Anon or her cousin. perhaps, unknown to her, she found the one man whom she trust (if she did not trust him, i don't think she would give herself to him the night they made love). She found a new sanctuary in ae.

cikna

sarNie Adult
I have been watching Thai lakorns since 1995. I have seen a lot of them, and mostly romantic scenes are similar. the hero and heroine hate each other at first and there were attractions between tham. ended in an arranged marriage, did made love (usually after rape scenes). i don't really care about similar plots or story lines, but i do care how it is presented in the drama. LNJ did it differently. usually towards the end, only then did the hero and heroine confess feelings to each other. But in LNJ, they made ae confesses to pim in the middle of the plot. they made him seemed at the brink of insanity because of the love he has for pim. he is infactuated and mesmerized by her and want nothing else except for his love to be returned. ae character is portrayed as "childish" but in a good way. he is so vulnerable when it comes to pim. how can a strong man like him, cry over a woman he love. they him look childish to show how pure his love for pim is. children are sensitive and innocence. ae is not fooling around with his feelings.

Chi^And

sarNie Egg
Thanks sarn for the preview 15 and screenscaps.

That is so sad that truat is passed away!!!! that really shocked me ...i dont want she die coz pim will be very very sad..

I really wanna cry when pim cried loudly .... she really acted so good !!!