peaches said:
you guys have to wait an hour extra
example if you want to catch the 20:30 timeslot
6:30 pacific
7:30 mountain
8:30 central
9:30 eastern
[post="100874"][/post]​
was is 20:30 lol ? sooo instead of waking up on 8:30 it 9:30 ? den it end at 12:00 pm ? right ? .. i got a feeling im goin misss the eps :lmao: :lmao:

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
ya girl know something .. i alway wonder why AE always hug PIm from behind >>>>> LOL ... i wonder is it cuz  :wub:
[post="100654"][/post]​
lol ... you're so funny, but didn't you see when he hugged her from the front when Kob walk away and then he ran after her and quickly puledl her in and hugged her..and I think that when Pim said that she was gonna marry Dr. Anon and Ae doesn't wanted to believe her and he started to hug her even tighter. :)

sarN

sarNie Granny
acutally HE didn't pull her to him ... he run and den she turn around right into his arm LOL .... it was like a agressive hug and close to his hairly chest *ahem* ... i'll behave.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
jackie said:
so does that mean both kob and stefan will be there???
[post="100837"][/post]​
I'm not sure lol.....maybe only Stefan lol

cikna

sarNie Adult
tomorrow morning, 'll be going back home with my mom. so, got the chance to watch the final 2 epi of LNJ on tv! the feelings is enourmous. watching on tv is a totally different experience. hopefully nothing happens to the tv in my bedroom because that that got the clearest signal of thai tv. but i'll miss chatting with some of you in the chatroom:(. u gain some, u loose some. btw, i've always wanted to make this comment. notice how both ae and pim ended doing similar things when they are alone. for example, in epi 10, ae went looking for pim at truat's house, he held his hand in the rain, feeling it on his skin, pim did the same thing too. also, in epi 9, after they made love, pim went back and bought herself some food for fish and feeds the fish. later, i don't quite recall which episode, but ae and p'keem were at this lake, and ae was also feeding the fish. how ironic! :)

maijune

SarNie Adult
can someone upload the show when it's ready okay....so we all can shares....plus the last two episode....upload soon okay....if you guys can right after you watch on live...really want to see the ending...

sarN

sarNie Granny
cikna said:
tomorrow morning, 'll be going back home with my mom. so, got the chance to watch the final 2 epi of LNJ on tv! the feelings is enourmous. watching on tv is a totally different experience. hopefully nothing happens to the tv in my bedroom because that that got the clearest signal of thai tv. but i'll miss chatting with some of you in the chatroom:(. u gain some, u loose some. btw, i've always wanted to make this comment. notice how both ae and pim ended doing similar things when they are alone. for example, in epi 10, ae went looking for pim at truat's house, he held his hand in the rain, feeling it on his skin, pim did the same thing too. also, in epi 9, after they made love, pim went back and bought herself some food for fish and feeds the fish. later, i don't quite recall which episode, but ae and p'keem were at this lake, and ae was also feeding the fish. how ironic! :)
[post="101087"][/post]​

:wub: :wub: u right girl , they does similar things and the only differ between the two is dat Ae is the one admiting his love and PIM lying about their love :lmao: :lmao:

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
sarN said:
acutally HE didn't pull her to him ... he run and den she turn around right into his arm LOL .... it was like a agressive hug and close to his hairly chest *ahem* ... i'll behave.
[post="100991"][/post]​
you so funny sarn :loool:

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I think this lakorn is ending this Wednesday not Thursday cuz I just saw the news on "Taley Jai" and it airs Wed-Thurs and the first episode airs this Thursday April 6.....

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
BlueMoon said:
I think this lakorn is ending this Wednesday not Thursday cuz I just saw the news on "Taley Jai" and it airs Wed-Thurs and the first episode airs this Thursday April 6.....
[post="101477"][/post]​
Please tell me this is a mistake!! How are they going to sum up the rest of the series in one episode??? :wavecry:

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
celestialxangel said:
Please tell me this is a mistake!! How are they going to sum up the rest of the series in one episode??? :wavecry:
[post="101528"][/post]​
yeah i wanna know because it sounds impossible unless it has a really sucky ending -_-