<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

sarN

sarNie Granny
i thought dis scene was funnie/sweet .. PIm was trying to tell Ae to be careful and stuff but Ae jsut come running like a Kid after a ice cream truck lol and give her a hug to comfort her :blink: :blink: ..as if to relief her from worrying to much about him :lmao: :lmao: and ... o 'PIM crack a smile :wub:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Haha. Compairing the hug scene to a kid and ice cream truck. She did try to utter something, but he just came running at her. How many hugs scenes are there, I didn't keep track, all I know is there's alot. Pim's like Ae's teddy bear.

koblo

sarNie Hatchling
At least he did something to protect Pim. But he should soon just tell everyone that he loves Pim. I can't believe it's ending soon.

happy

sarNie Egg
that was one THE worst endings i have ever seen..such an anti climax..nothing happend and everyting was resolved with out ever really knowing how..they dragged everything else but rushed the end..wat gives..big thumbs down for..i am not going to tell any1 what happens cause i dont want to spoil it ..even though in my opinion there isnt much to spoil.

L

lalalek

Shoo, i like the ending....the only problem is that, She didn't say i love you to him... :wavecry: but it is okay!!! This is my fav. Kob movie!!!!!!

Over All Good!!!!

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
I thought it was great :huh: The ending that is, ummm I still would like to know how Ae and Pim is able to be together and suddenly show that they are each other's in a sudden :mellow: but whatever, it was good. I loved it and it made me tear alot this lakorn, tense and sweet :D

saobomp

sarNie Adult
havent seen it this movie yet but i'll be sure to watch it. i know what u guys mean when they try to rush the ending when the beginning they dragg so many parts. i guess it's for our imagination to decided. so many are like that. u know i noticed that sometimes they cut off a lot of scene or dont air it either. thanks for everyone's comment and post bc i makes me wanna watch it.

shubby

sarNie Adult
wow! this lakorn end already?? damn, i want more hehhhe...but anywayz, i like the fact that kob didn't say the she love him. becus i want it to be different from other lakorns out there..most of the lakorn nang ake have to tell pa 'ake that she love him and then the end...so keep it like that...lolz....

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
so what happen to THat Krazy gurl?? did she die? ahahah i hope so...hahhahahahahha...krazy azz mother and daughter..hahaha