<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Khem got treatment and is better, she didn't die. The family made-up on good terms. Risa got with Dr. Ahnon (they're funny, seems like Ahnon didn't want to be there, but Risa's all happy).

sarN

sarNie Granny
all i have to say is ... they trick me >>>> there was NO BAby at the end ...so sad i guess OA was busy to do a scene in LNJ

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
the overall rating i would give this lakorn would be about 7 and a half to 8.. i love kob but the ending is KORNY. -_-
they put alot of unnecessary scenes they should be cut lil shorter and focus more on ae and pim and the atempt to make me as a viewer feel sorry for khem almost work. It was like they were promising you alot good things but wasnt...its the director's fault he didnt do a good job.

anyways just my opinion :sweat:

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Just watched episode 15 and it went no where. Ae still chasing after Pim and Pim declaring she's not going to marry him. Ae's going to marry Khem! What da heck!! From what I've heard of the ending, I'm not too thrilled to see it. There's cute scenes but doesn't sound like a good ending. I want to know who hired the guy to kill Pim though, Khem or her mom. Dang, Ae got shot and recovered all in the last episode? At least Pim's family already know the truth that it was Ae that did all the bad things to Pim and not Pim who was bad. I hate Khem's mom!!! Someone should slap her a few times!! Not only did she raised Khem to be a spoil brat but she also takes advantage of Pim's kindness. Someone please slap her!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
i give it a 7 out of 10 >>> [ -1 ] rush ending . .no love confess from PIM , no wedding and did the family aprove of Ae loving PIM or give their blessing .. Khem dont count lol talking about the father and grandparent ??? And why Dr / Risa at the last scene with PIM / AE OMG :loool: . [ -1 ] Choppy ending choppy scene .. like oen scene show PIm walking in the water thought she goin commit sucide and when did she take a vacation with Dr / Risa .. and the scene just too funnie the whole shooting thing goes by fast and surprisely PIM , the killer , AE and the cop all come in at the same time ?? Boom BAng ... dat it ? Ahhhhh. >>>>>>> :p other den dat it a good lakorn .. lots of hugges / kisses .. nice song .. love the "wiling' scene and all the time P"k say I love u>>> like how many lkaonr u see where p'k go around saying dat ..not llot only the hairy Italy guy. :wub: :wub: I think Ae was just tooo weak .. and PIm was just too strong.. they could have get together faster if Ae is strong and tell the truth and PIm was soft enough to give in to love :wub: :wub:

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
:) ep15 didn't get anywhere like daringangel said, except maybe for the part where Khem rolled down the stairs! :huh: I feel kinda bad for Khem.... she is somewhat insane whenever people mention Ae or Pim's name :eek:

From what I heard the ending did not really pleased everyone :eek: well I guess i have to wait and see for myself than! :sweat:

Kinda excited about Kob and Stefan pairing up again..can't wait to see it :p

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
sarN said:
i give it a 7 out of 10 >>> [ -1 ] rush ending . .no love confess from PIM , no wedding and did the family aprove of Ae loving PIM or give their blessing .. Khem dont count lol talking about the father and grandparent ??? And why Dr / Risa at the last scene with PIM / AE OMG :loool: . [ -1 ] Choppy ending choppy scene .. like oen scene show PIm walking in the water thought she goin commit sucide and when did she take a vacation with Dr / Risa .. and the scene just too funnie the whole shooting thing goes by fast and surprisely PIM , the killer , AE and the cop all come in at the same time ?? Boom BAng ... dat it ? Ahhhhh. <_< [ -1 ] cuz they lie to me about the baby .. no baby !! OA >>>>>>>> :p other den dat it a good lakorn .. lots of hugges / kisses .. nice song .. love the "wiling' scene and all the time P"k say I love u>>> like how many lkaonr u see where p'k go around saying dat ..not llot only the hairy Italy guy. :wub: :wub: I think Ae was just tooo weak .. and PIm was just too strong.. they could have get together faster if Ae is strong and tell the truth and PIm was soft enough to give in to love :wub: :wub:
[post="102354"][/post]​
Wow...sound like they just scamble the ending together...that's fun...but over all it was a good lakorn....

sarn you are so funny...no matter what you're always find a way to mention how hairy the P'rek is hairy :wub:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Seriously, they should have extended another episode, that way episode 16 can finished up with Khem and her problems, and episode 17 can focus on the make-up of Ae and Pim, Ahnon and Risa. And we would have a high chance of seeing a baby if there was episode 17.

they rushed the ending? dang it..didn't we tell them not to rush it?? arg!!!...

was the very last scene the one with all four of them (Pim, Ae, Dr. Ahnon, and Risa)??

gs said:
like sarn i also want to see the baby or at least make her stomach big
[post="102392"][/post]​
but they were just leading us on about the pregnancy...she had stomach problems..

hehe..i think they did a good job of twisting and leading everyone on..cause her mother had stomach problems and died from it..so that was a possible sickness..she also had intimate relationship with Ae so a baby was also a possible result...

cikna

sarNie Adult
last night ending was a little dissappointing for me. they should have focused it more on ae and pim getting together. a wedding maybe. or maybe when ae was hospitalsed after he got shot, pim could have told him that she is preganant with his child, putting his hand on her belly so he could recover faster. but i have to say, i have never seen a pra'ek as insane as ae to be so much in love with pim. last night's epi, he was clearly distraught not seeing pim and not knowing where she is eps. the scene when he was just lying down near the pool and when he lost his appetite. here in malaysia we called it "gila bayang"!

jewels

sarNie Egg
Man, this lakorn needs to end! I'm sorry, don't hate me but it's dragging. I'm just watching it in fast forward mode. Get it over with already.

OnlyU

sarNie Elites
jewels said:
Man, this lakorn needs to end! I'm sorry, don't hate me but it's dragging. I'm just watching it in fast forward mode. Get it over with already.
[post="102439"][/post]​
same here. It's ended today. They extended the lakorn cuz it has such a high rating. I think they shouldn't have extend it...

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
I wish they extended a little longer so we would know for sure that Pim was pregnant so they could have a happy life. It would have been better if Turat would reborn into Pim's daughter then Pim would feel like Turat is with her forever. It sad the way they end the lakorn. Wished they would show some happy ending with them being a complete family. well, that how lakorn goes. it keep us guessing and be imaginative and create what we would like to see in our heads....

L

lalalek

Man i still can't get over the movie too....Pim so no I LOVE YOU's to AE!!!!!! :angry: ..They broke a movie rule!!!! :lmao:

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I think if they keep as the storyline, it will be more interesting. I also glad they extend, but it seems to drag after esp 10 or 11, which is disappoint. The most most disappointing about this lakorn is that they extend to make all this problem, but it doesn't really resolve and then end in rush. Not good, if they extend it should be make clear and good ending (point to it). However, I expected it to be like this already because lakorn that hit in the beginning or middle usually drag close to the end.